The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17646
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote:The people who contributed to putting Trump into office did a stupid thing. And at some point those among them who are reasonably intelligent will realize that. They may never admit it to others. But they are going to realize it.
both of them. :roll:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:JSO quality rant. Thanks for that, товарищ.

When The New York Times calls it unsubstantiated, you know you're in trouble.

And then there's this:

"Here is 4Chan's explanation of how the story came to light:

>/pol/acks mailed fanfiction to anti-trump pundit Rick Wilson about trump making people piss on a bed obama slept in
>he thought it was real and gave it to the CIA
>the central intelligence agency of the united states of america put this in their official classified intelligence report on russian involvement in the election
>donald trump and obama have both read this pol/acks fanfiction
>the cia has concluded that the russian plans to blackmail trump with this story we made up
just let that sink in what we have become."


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... eport-hoax



This stuff keeps getting better and better. :rofl:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

Baldy
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8282
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Очень интересно!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... tions.html
Spandoschev. :dunce:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54370
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:JSO quality rant. Thanks for that, товарищ.

When The New York Times calls it unsubstantiated, you know you're in trouble.

And then there's this:

"Here is 4Chan's explanation of how the story came to light:

>/pol/acks mailed fanfiction to anti-trump pundit Rick Wilson about trump making people piss on a bed obama slept in
>he thought it was real and gave it to the CIA
>the central intelligence agency of the united states of america put this in their official classified intelligence report on russian involvement in the election
>donald trump and obama have both read this pol/acks fanfiction
>the cia has concluded that the russian plans to blackmail trump with this story we made up
just let that sink in what we have become."


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... eport-hoax



This stuff keeps getting better and better. :rofl:
4Chan...seriously? We're getting our information from 4Chan?! First Best Buy is in cahoots with the FBI and now 4Chan.


Anyone ever go to 4Chan? Isn't that a message board/forum site like this one?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55497
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by 93henfan »

Image

Baldy
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8282
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Baldy »

93henfan wrote:Image
:lol:

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Ivytalk »

93henfan wrote:Image
I see what you did there! :lol:

I'm sure Drumpf has a real 24-carat "golden shower" in his penthouse. 8-)
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17646
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:Image
:lol:


Not going to look very Presidential when that clip hits youtube...
Subvert the dominant paradigm

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36916
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by CAA Flagship »

Trump just killed the media in today's press conference. It was great.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17646
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by houndawg »

CAA Flagship wrote:Trump just killed the media in today's press conference. It was great.
he seemed medicated early
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
mrklean
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3794
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:06 am
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.
Location: Stockbridge, GA

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by mrklean »

CAA Flagship wrote:Trump just killed the media in today's press conference. It was great.
FVCK EM! Lying sack of shit!!!!! :thumbdown:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!

User avatar
Bronco
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3055
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 pm
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Bronco »

mrklean wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:Trump just killed the media in today's press conference. It was great.
FVCK EM! Lying sack of shit!!!!! :thumbdown:

You're confusing BHO on his goodbye speech last night
he is the world class liar

he said again that that race relations have improved
:dunce:
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
Image
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

93henfan wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:Trump just killed the media in today's press conference. It was great.
FVCK EM! Lying sack of shit!!!!! :thumbdown:
Since you used, "EM!", and that is plural...you must mean the Liberal press. :nod:

And yes, collectively, they are a lying sack of shit...and they did their best lying when trying to make Obomba look good. Next up was their weak sauce pulling for Hilliar.

You've finally woken up, kkklean. :thumb:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

User avatar
mrklean
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3794
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:06 am
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.
Location: Stockbridge, GA

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by mrklean »

Bronco wrote:
mrklean wrote: FVCK EM! Lying sack of ****!!!!! :thumbdown:

You're confusing BHO on his goodbye speech last night
he is the world class liar

he said again that that race relations have improved
:dunce:
Really, the only reason why he got elected was because a bunch of under achieving, middle-aged white men were butt hurt because they can't make 35.00/Hr putting a screw in a Ford Tempo :rofl:

Make America Great :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

CAA Flagship wrote:Trump just killed the media in today's press conference. It was great.
:nod:

Saw the last 5-6 minutes of that.

Called out CNN as fake news, and Buzzfeed as a failing pile of garbage. :lol: :thumb:

Wouldn't let the CNN clown, who kept trying to interrupt, get his question in. Trump calmly said, "Don't be rude. No, I'm not going to call on you, You're fake news" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The next 8 years are going to be priceless!!!! :nod:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Ibanez wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

When The New York Times calls it unsubstantiated, you know you're in trouble.

And then there's this:

"Here is 4Chan's explanation of how the story came to light:

>/pol/acks mailed fanfiction to anti-trump pundit Rick Wilson about trump making people piss on a bed obama slept in
>he thought it was real and gave it to the CIA
>the central intelligence agency of the united states of america put this in their official classified intelligence report on russian involvement in the election
>donald trump and obama have both read this pol/acks fanfiction
>the cia has concluded that the russian plans to blackmail trump with this story we made up
just let that sink in what we have become."


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... eport-hoax



This stuff keeps getting better and better. :rofl:
4Chan...seriously? We're getting our information from 4Chan?! First Best Buy is in cahoots with the FBI and now 4Chan.


Anyone ever go to 4Chan? Isn't that a message board/forum site like this one?
Apparently. But that is where the source got the information.

The sourcing on the document is unclear and likely unverifiable. CNN reported that it is based primarily on memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative that were intended as opposition research into Trump.


:rofl: :rofl:

At least the New York Times went with, "unsubstantiated" in its headline. Stupid CNN just well balls to the wall.

It is awesome that Trump will completely change the way that his press conferences are covered. CNN, unless they change their tactics, will not be able to get any questions in. Trump should put those brats in the back of the buss. :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Ivytalk »

mrklean wrote:
Bronco wrote:

You're confusing BHO on his goodbye speech last night
he is the world class liar

he said again that that race relations have improved
:dunce:
Really, the only reason why he got elected was because a bunch of under achieving, middle-aged white men were butt hurt because they can't make 35.00/Hr putting a screw in a Ford Tempo :rofl:

Make America Great :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Whatever you say, Sharpton. :coffee:


By the way, it's been a long time since either black or white auto workers put a screw in a Ford Tempo. Guess you ain't bought a car lately.
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54370
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Ibanez »

Apparently, reading a transcript of the press conference on CNN isn't possible. I can read Obama's speech, but not the Trump conference. You know they received it in advance.


Must've been too real for them.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11083
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:39 pm
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO
Location: The Panther State

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by HI54UNI »

Reports that John McCain may also have something to do with how this got passed on. I respect McCain for his service but it's time for him to retire. Maybe this will finally do him in. And maybe he can take Lindsey Graham with him.
All my posts are satire.

User avatar
Bronco
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3055
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 pm
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Bronco »

McCain has never been a conservative...time to be recalled and replaced.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
Image
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12088
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
Bronco wrote:

You're confusing BHO on his goodbye speech last night
he is the world class liar

he said again that that race relations have improved
:dunce:
Really, the only reason why he got elected was because a bunch of under achieving, middle-aged white men were butt hurt because they can't make 35.00/Hr putting a screw in a Ford Tempo :rofl:

Make America Great :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nah, Trump got elected because people finally saw the mistake of trying to apply racial quotas to the White House.

JFC, the present Clown-in-Chief was given 8 years to make things great...and he failed miserably.

14.

^^^^^ Wait...less than that. Thank God!
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

User avatar
Bronco
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3055
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 pm
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Bronco »

mrklean wrote:
Bronco wrote:

You're confusing BHO on his goodbye speech last night
he is the world class liar

he said again that that race relations have improved
:dunce:
Really, the only reason why he got elected was because a bunch of under achieving, middle-aged white men were butt hurt because they can't make 35.00/Hr putting a screw in a Ford Tempo :rofl:

Make America Great :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Image
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
Image
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55497
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by 93henfan »

Washington Post: Russians hacked the US power grid!
next day: retraction

CNN: Trump likes golden showers!
next day: retraction

New York Times: wolf

MSNBC: wolf

HuffPo: wolf

Bloomberg: wolf

Nice work liberal MSM. Now even your zombies are starting to question you.

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 36070
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by 89Hen »

The Liberal meltdown in the media, Hollywood, friends on FB... has made me almost thankful that Trump won.
Image

Post Reply