Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 pm Happy Trumpsgiving!
Bump from back on page 1..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

93henfan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:16 pm
JohnStOnge wrote:The whole "Make America Great Again" thing reflects a false premise. America is great. And Trump isn't going to make it greater. He's going to degrade it. His election has already made the United States a world laughing stock. And he has no idea as to what he's doing.

BTW, instead of trying to convince Carrier to manufacture in the United States why doesn't HE just move all of HIS manufacturing operations into the United States? He has direct control over that.

The way you people buy this guy's crap is just unbelievable.
U still mad, bro?
To answer your question 4 years later, he's still mad.. :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:51 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 pm Happy Trumpsgiving!
Bump from back on page 1..
Still hanging on huh - good for you

The south will rise again
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:30 pm
Is this based on more "anonymous sources" like all the other nothingburgers?
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:41 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:30 pm
It's public record. And there haven't been any "nothing burgers" pertaining to Trump. Just a whole lot of Trump sycophants SAYING that legitimate concerns are "nothing burgers."
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:52 am
93henfan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:16 pm

U still mad, bro?
To answer your question 4 years later, he's still mad.. :lol:
Still concerned about how so many people can buy the guy's crap. The fact that you or anybody else would support somebody like that to be in that office is a serious concern. It demonstrates that we have a serious problem with the population.

Well, I guess it'd be OK if somebody like that got like 1% of the vote. There are always fringe nut jobs. But when over 70 million people are fringe nut jobs we have an issue as a country.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 pm
SDHornet wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:41 pm

It's public record. And there haven't been any "nothing burgers" pertaining to Trump. Just a whole lot of Trump sycophants SAYING that legitimate concerns are "nothing burgers."
You must have missed the whole Russia Collusion Delusion nothing burger :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:27 pm

He's too busy dealing with the Voter Fraud and The Election is being Stolen from Me..WAH! nothing burger. :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

jelly's thread strikes again!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:57 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:52 am To answer your question 4 years later, he's still mad.. :lol:
Still concerned about how so many people can buy the guy's crap. The fact that you or anybody else would support somebody like that to be in that office is a serious concern. It demonstrates that we have a serious problem with the population.

Well, I guess it'd be OK if somebody like that got like 1% of the vote. There are always fringe nut jobs. But when over 70 million people are fringe nut jobs we have an issue as a country.
We’re less nut jobs than those who think there’s a magic money tree in the basement that can pay for shit like the green new deal, canceling student debt, etc., etc. Less nut jobs than those who want to defund the police, shut down ICE, open the borders, give free shit to illegal aliens, allow them to vote, etc, etc. The list goes ON and ON, John. But keep digging that hole.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Add Morocco to the list of nations normalizing diplomatic relations with Israel.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:49 pm Add Morocco to the list of nations normalizing diplomatic relations with Israel.

With Rice and Kerry back in the fold via Biden they'll do everything they can do to reverse this progress in the Middle East. The status quo establishment does not look too fondly on this kind of fundamental reset in the region. Saudi Arabia already said they'll hold off on the normalization with Israel that they were going to do, waiting to see how much Biden shifts course. If Obama had any major failings, outside of being led by the nose by Pelosi and Reid in the first year of his first term, it was leaving the handling of the Middle East (remember Syria and Iran) to Rice and Kerry. Hopefully we don't backslide too much in that area with those two getting another turn at the grownup table.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:28 am
SDHornet wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:49 pm Add Morocco to the list of nations normalizing diplomatic relations with Israel.

With Rice and Kerry back in the fold via Biden they'll do everything they can do to reverse this progress in the Middle East. The status quo establishment does not look too fondly on this kind of fundamental reset in the region. Saudi Arabia already said they'll hold off on the normalization with Israel that they were going to do, waiting to see how much Biden shifts course. If Obama had any major failings, outside of being led by the nose by Pelosi and Reid in the first year of his first term, it was leaving the handling of the Middle East (remember Syria and Iran) to Rice and Kerry. Hopefully we don't backslide too much in that area with those two getting another turn at the grownup table.
Maybe we'll hand them a reset button. :coffee: :roll:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:04 am

I'm sure they took their's with them when they left the first time. I'm sure they've been furiously pressing them over the past four years. I wouldn't be surprised if both Rice and Kerry had honorary degrees from ENA in France - it suits them nicely. I don't mean that in a favorable way. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Good post, Ganny. :thumb:

Kerry is a dufus and Rice seems rather conniving.

Probably better than what we have now but the Obama admin. had some serious warts.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:52 am

Good post, Ganny. :thumb:

Kerry is a dufus and Rice seems rather conniving.

Probably better than what we have now but the Obama admin. had some serious warts.
Oddly, in this area of the world, I actually like what we in the US have now in terms of dealing with them. And most of this administration is a raging dumpster fire, so the fact that something worked is pretty astounding. I didn't particularly like Kerry even back when he was always running for President - he never came across as a particularly bright guy. He was the Dems equivalent of John McCain - pretty dim lifetime politicians from silver spoon backgrounds that got them to where they got to in government. Privilege indeed.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

No doubt. Trips peeps are about to get bombed into oblivion with these status quo warmongers getting back in power. Lots of backed up orders of ordinance need to get going.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Dude. That was an overcharge button, not a reset button.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

If we only had 50 former intel officers to weigh in on the Russia collusion.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:01 pm
Dude. That was an overcharge button, not a reset button.
:clap: Oh..oops. My mistake. I always get the 2 confused.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

:lol:
Six years ago, Dutch hacker Victor Gevers logged into President Trump’s Twitter account by guessing the password: “yourefired.”

Then he did it again. On Oct. 16, Gevers, 44, made another accurate guess, maga2020!, on his fifth try, according to Dutch prosecutors.

Hacking is a crime in the Netherlands. But on Wednesday, Dutch officials said they would not press charges because Gevers had met the bar for “responsible disclosure,” demonstrating how easy it could be to gain access to the U.S. president’s handle: @realdonaldtrump.

“We believe the hacker has actually penetrated Trump’s Twitter account, but has met the criteria that have been developed in case law to go free as an ethical hacker,” the public prosecutor’s office said in a statement, the Guardian reported.

Gevers was open about what he had done and said his aim was to show “vulnerabilities in the Internet,” the BBC reported. On Oct. 22, Gevers shared screenshots, apparently from inside Trump’s account. He also tweeted some advice, seemingly directed at the U.S. president, encouraging the use of two-factor authentication, which makes it harder to hack a password.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... word-hack/
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump most admired man in America according to Gallup.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/328193/don ... -2020.aspx
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:Trump most admired man in America according to Gallup.
So now you trust polls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Re: The Official

Post by bobbythekidd »

BDKJMU wrote:Trump most admired man in America according to Gallup.
Barack Obama held the title for the previous 12 years, tied for the longest on record. I'm going to predict Trump is one and done on this one. That would make his title pale in comparison.