BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by BDKJMU »

Double post.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:26 pm
Ivytalk wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:46 pm
Yeah, StWronge. Keep talking. I note you never claim to be a conservative anymore. You’ve come out of the Donk closet.
I am extremely conservative philosophically. But the Republican Party is bat shit crazy right now and is a danger to the country. It is beholding to a critical mass of hateful, ignorant people who might be described as the American Taliban. If it is not going to rebuke those people and their champion (Trump), it needs to be discarded and we need a new conservative Party.

The Republican Party is not even a conservative Party anymore. Trump is not a conservative. Trump is an irrational populist and, because of him, the Republican Party has become an irrational populist Party that is a clear and present danger. Way more dangerous than the Democratic Party is at this time in history.
Racism and pedophilia are not conservative philosophies.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:23 pm

I am extremely conservative philosophically. But the Republican Party is bat shit crazy right now and is a danger to the country. It is beholding to a critical mass of hateful, ignorant people who might be described as the American Taliban. If it is not going to rebuke those people and their champion (Trump), it needs to be discarded and we need a new conservative Party.

The Republican Party is not even a conservative Party anymore. Trump is not a conservative. Trump is an irrational populist and, because of him, the Republican Party has become an irrational populist Party that is a clear and present danger. Way more dangerous than the Democratic Party is at this time in history.
I am pro-life, I do not believe in deficit spending, I do not support affirmative action, I think it should be legal for a prayer to be read over the intercom at a public high school football game, I think it should be legal for a prayer to be read over the intercom of a public school at the beginning of the day, I think people should be able to keep and bear military arms unless the Constitution is amended, and I think the Constitution should be interpreted literally with attention payed to an honest effort to divine what people intended at the time during which each Constitutional provision was crafted and ratified.

I am conservative. But we have an immediate problem right now where one of the major political parties had gone completely off the rails.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:45 pm

I am pro-life, I do not believe in deficit spending, I do not support affirmative action, I think it should be legal for a prayer to be read over the intercom at a public high school football game, I think it should be legal for a prayer to be read over the intercom of a public school at the beginning of the day, I think people should be able to keep and bear military arms unless the Constitution is amended, and I think the Constitution should be interpreted literally with attention payed to an honest effort to divine what people intended at the time during which each Constitutional provision was crafted and ratified.

I am conservative. But we have an immediate problem right now where one of the major political parties had gone completely off the rails.
You are correct. The dems believe in literally NONE of those things. They’ve gone completely off the rails. Finally talking some sense.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Religion has zero place in public schools. If you want your kids to pray in school - teach them to take a few minutes to themselves.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Religion has zero place in public schools. If you want your kids to pray in school - teach them to take a few minutes to themselves.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:29 am

We heard you the 1st time.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Couldn't you at least find one that has decent photoshop abilities?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:38 am

Some of you need to be told multiple times.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:24 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:38 am
You can say that again.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Baldy wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:08 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:24 am
You can say that again.
Some of you need to be told multiple times. :D
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Agree if this is what you are saying. Religion should not influence the overall studies or governing of the school. Individuals should be allowed to pray on their own anywhere in this country, including at a public school.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Ivytalk wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Yeah, StWronge. Keep talking. I note you never claim to be a conservative anymore. You’ve come out of the Donk closet.

Writing “I am a conservative” 5000 times on a virtual blackboard won’t make it so. Your continuous defense of every single Biden policy, including the obscene Build Back Better bill, absolutely disqualifies you from wrapping yourself in the flag and claiming the mantle of conservatism. I fart in your general direction.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: The Official

Post by Baldy »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:10 pm
CID1990 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:16 pm WSJ article ..

To criticize the collusion hoax would be to cut oneself off from the institutional gravy train of the entire Democratic and media establishment, since all are implicated, with the exception of a handful of left-wing reporters who are dismissed as cranks for seeing what’s in front of their eyes.

Remember, it was Stacey Abrams, not Donald Trump, who invented a successful modern career model by rejecting the legitimacy of her election defeat.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If what's being referenced by the allusion to "collusion" is the allegation that there was collusion between people in the Trump campaign and Russia, the author appears to be going along with the myth that the Mueller Report showed "no collusion." It did not. It documented collusion between Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign director, and Konstantin Kilimnik. Subsequent results of Congressional investigations validated the account. See https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... p-n1264371. The idea that the allegation of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia has been debunked and shown to be a "hoax" is false.

What Stacey Abrams did is not the same as what Trump did at all. She refused to concede in one sense. but did say she knew that her opponent would legally be certified as the winner. Here statement was:
"Concession means to acknowledge an action is right, true or proper. As a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede. But my assessment is that the law currently allows no further viable remedy,"
She did not attempt to change the result of the election. She did not allege voter fraud. Instead, she alleged voter suppression. She alleged that things were done to keep some people from voting at all. She did launch legal action against Georgia's election system. But it was not an effort to change the results of her election. It was an effort to prevent what she saw as voter suppression efforts in the future.
That is very different than what Trump did and as continued to do.

This thing of saying that what Abrams did is what Trump is doing is just false.

Here's another article on what Abrams did:

https://apnews.com/article/north-americ ... 5cb0204307
Abrams, meanwhile, sent volunteers across the state in search of voters whose ballots were rejected. She filed suit in federal court to force county elections boards to count absentee ballots with incorrect birthdates. Her campaign even planned for possible litigation to challenge the election’s certified outcome.

Abrams didn’t take that route. She said she had concluded “the law currently allows no further viable remedy.” Instead, she said she would fight to restore integrity to Georgia’s election system in a new initiative called Fair Fight Georgia.
She did not try to challenge the certified outcome. Saying she acted like Trump is acting is completely false.
Wrong again. What she and the Democrat party in Georgia did was send hundreds of people (by the busload) to dozens of polling stations all across the state to fill out thousands of provisional ballots. She filed a lawsuit to have those provisional ballots counted in hopes there would be enough manufactured votes there to trigger a runoff.

That dirty cunt is the worst of the worst and she tried her very best to steal that election.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:46 pm

Agree if this is what you are saying. Religion should not influence the overall studies or governing of the school. Individuals should be allowed to pray on their own anywhere in this country, including at a public school.
Yes and the school shouldn't be engaging in any religious prayers, education, etc...
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

https://trib.com/news/state-and-regiona ... 0563c.html
Wyoming Republican leaders voted this weekend to no longer recognize Rep. Liz Cheney as a member of their party.
During Trump’s term, Cheney voted with him on policy 93% of the time. That’s a higher percentage than Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, New York Rep. Elise Stefanik, Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz and a number of other lawmakers who are seen as staunch Trump allies. Cheney has also received solid grades from prominent conservative groups, including the Susan B. Anthony List and the National Rifle Association.
It has nothing to do with policy and everything about her not following the company line and bending he knee before a man. :ohno: :ohno:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:55 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:46 pm

Yes and the school shouldn't be engaging in any religious prayers, education, etc...
But should the school PREVENT kids from doing so if they desire?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:00 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:55 am
As long as those kids aren't disrupting the class, preaching, etc.. no I don't think they should.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:54 am https://trib.com/news/state-and-regiona ... 0563c.html
Wyoming Republican leaders voted this weekend to no longer recognize Rep. Liz Cheney as a member of their party.
During Trump’s term, Cheney voted with him on policy 93% of the time. That’s a higher percentage than Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, New York Rep. Elise Stefanik, Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz and a number of other lawmakers who are seen as staunch Trump allies. Cheney has also received solid grades from prominent conservative groups, including the Susan B. Anthony List and the National Rifle Association.
It has nothing to do with policy and everything about her not following the company line and bending he knee before a man. :ohno: :ohno:
NeoCons and "Conservative Inc" republicans need to be purged from the GOP. Has nothing to do with Trump.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:00 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:54 am https://trib.com/news/state-and-regiona ... 0563c.html

NeoCons and "Conservative Inc" republicans need to be purged from the GOP. Has nothing to do with Trump.
Beg to differ - they only reason they don't like her is because she doesn't bow down to Trump. It can't be her conservative voting record.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:17 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:00 pm

As long as those kids aren't disrupting the class, preaching, etc.. no I don't think they should.
Because that happens all the time....campus-wide "no-prayer" zones....can't do it after or before a football game because "someone might get offended", that kind of shit....
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:18 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:00 pm

Beg to differ - they only reason they don't like her is because she doesn't bow down to Trump. It can't be her conservative voting record.
That may be the reason why this happened but ousting neocons like her is a good thing no matter the reason.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:44 pm

That may be the reason why this happened but ousting neocons like her is a good thing no matter the reason.
:nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:44 pm
I don't disagree but ball licking Trump sycophants are worse than neo-cons and there are more of them.