houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Postby houndawg » Fri May 17, 2019 5:32 am

UNI88 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:Face it, your generation's voting record (both Dem/GOP) has stolen from future Americans.

None of you have been fiscal conservatives and it's time to pay the piper.

I'm certainly not going to let you continue stealing from not just my generation, but my children's.

You come from a generation of thieves and commies, redistributing wealth from the future to you.
And the social programs that you support are Ponzi schemes that will steal even more from future generations. Trump's tax cut exasperated an existing problem. You don't fix a spending problem by spending more.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

exacerbated.
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The Official

Postby houndawg » Fri May 17, 2019 5:38 am

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:**** whiney workers. You guys sure know a lot about running a business for never having the balls to try and run a business before.

I will speak for business owners everywhere by saying **** off and shut up if you don't like it. Do something about YOUR choice to be common

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

straight from the lips of the whiniest cunt here... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby JohnStOnge » Tue May 21, 2019 5:58 pm

Another set of results from a quality poll that describes an interesting phenomenon:

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/u ... hlw22.pdf/

The phenomenon is that people think the economy is good but they think Trump sucks. So we have this:

The nation’s economy is “excellent,” 22 percent of American voters say in a Quinnipiac
University National Poll today, the highest “excellent” rating for the economy. Another 49
percent of voters say the economy is “good.” The total 71 percent for “excellent” and “good” is
the highest total number for American voter attitudes on the economy in almost 18 years.

Yet, among the same respondents who said all that, 57 percent said they disapprove of Trump's job performance vs. 38 percent who said they approve. Also, 54% said they will definitely NOT vote for Trump next time vs. only 31 percent who said that they definitely WILL vote for him.

Just imagine what it's going to be like if the best thing for the country happens and the next downturn that is inevitably going to happen starts happening about a year from now.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: **** Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 pm

houndawg wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:**** whiney workers. You guys sure know a lot about running a business for never having the balls to try and run a business before.

I will speak for business owners everywhere by saying **** off and shut up if you don't like it. Do something about YOUR choice to be common

straight from the lips of the whiniest cunt here... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Shocking your fat ass was triggered by the truth staring at you every morning in the mirror

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Postby AZGrizFan » Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:Another set of results from a quality poll that describes an interesting phenomenon:

The phenomenon is that people think the economy is good but they think Trump sucks. So we have this:

The nation’s economy is “excellent,” 22 percent of American voters say in a Quinnipiac
University National Poll today, the highest “excellent” rating for the economy. Another 49
percent of voters say the economy is “good.” The total 71 percent for “excellent” and “good” is
the highest total number for American voter attitudes on the economy in almost 18 years.

Yet, among the same respondents who said all that, 57 percent said they disapprove of Trump's job performance vs. 38 percent who said they approve. Also, 54% said they will definitely NOT vote for Trump next time vs. only 31 percent who said that they definitely WILL vote for him.

Just imagine what it's going to be like if the best thing for the country happens and the next downturn that is inevitably going to happen starts happening about a year from now.

There you go again, rooting for the country to fail.

**** off. :nod:
"Ah ****. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Postby Ivytalk » Wed May 22, 2019 3:44 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:Another set of results from a quality poll that describes an interesting phenomenon:

Beat me to it. :lol:
Don’t get me wrong. I am generally a fan of tax increases. — John “Bernie!” St. Onge 11/16/18

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Postby JohnStOnge » Wed May 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

Beat me to it. :lol:

Again, it's not about the country failing. There are cycles. There will be ups and downs. I'm rooting for the next inevitable down to come at a time that maximizes the likelihood of getting rid of Trump. That would be the best thing.

I wan the country to succeed. And getting rid of Trump would be a success. Wouldn't eliminate the failure represented by having Trump end up as President in the first place. But it'd at least be correcting the mistake.
Could I ever be a star?

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Re: RE: Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:13 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Beat me to it.

Again, it's not about the country failing. There are cycles. There will be ups and downs. I'm rooting for the next inevitable down to come at a time that maximizes the likelihood of getting rid of Trump. That would be the best thing.

I wan the country to succeed. And getting rid of Trump would be a success. Wouldn't eliminate the failure represented by having Trump end up as President in the first place. But it'd at least be correcting the mistake.
You are in the minority, stop talking poorly about Americas President. You are going to have 6 more years of him

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Postby Ibanez » Thu May 23, 2019 11:44 am

Not to go all JSO here but...here's a continuation of a pattern:
Trump hires the best people, praises them.
They act responsibly and then either quit or get fired
Trump admonishes them publicly.

Trump insulting Rex Tillerson
Rex Tillerson, a man who is 'dumb as a rock' and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don't think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!"

:ohno: Makes you got to think of the man that blows hot and cold like this. He has no loyalty to anyone other than himself. :coffee: If you hire someone who is ill prepared for the role, then they aren't the problem. It's you.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby AZGrizFan » Thu May 23, 2019 11:53 am

Ibanez wrote:Not to go all JSO here but...here's a continuation of a pattern:

Rex Tillerson, a man who is 'dumb as a rock' and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don't think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!"

:ohno: Makes you got to think of the man that blows hot and cold like this. He has no loyalty to anyone other than himself. :coffee: If you hire someone who is ill prepared for the role, then they aren't the problem. It's you.

Repeatedly, apparently. :lol: :lol:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ivytalk » Thu May 23, 2019 11:56 am

So what’s the “over” on the remaining lifespan of the George-Kellyanne Conway marriage? :lol:

If Trump is re-elected, two years max. :twocents:
Don’t get me wrong. I am generally a fan of tax increases. — John “Bernie!” St. Onge 11/16/18

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby AZGrizFan » Thu May 23, 2019 11:59 am

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Beat me to it. :lol:

You're right. You're rooting for a recession to surely harm millions of Americans, just so the guy YOU don't like isn't president anymore. A guy who has taken this country to rarified air with respect to employment, minority employment, GDP, stock market, wage growth, business & consumer confidence, etc., etc. Let's root for HIM to fail just so he doesn't get reelected.

What a **** tool you've become. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ibanez » Thu May 23, 2019 12:12 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:

RIght. He hires the best....until they do their jobs. Then they are dumb. :roll: :lol:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ibanez » Thu May 23, 2019 12:13 pm

Ivytalk wrote:

So what’s the “over” on the remaining lifespan of the George-Kellyanne Conway marriage? :lol:

:lol: If Carville and his wife can make it work....maybe the Conways have a shot.

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ivytalk » Thu May 23, 2019 12:45 pm

Ibanez wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:So what’s the “over” on the remaining lifespan of the George-Kellyanne Conway marriage? :lol:

:lol: If Carville and his wife can make it work....maybe the Conways have a shot.

Matalin and Carville actually respect each other and keep their different politics out of the limelight. I actually think that Carville is one of the funniest leftish commentators around. The Conways, by contrast, are self-absorbed crybabies.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ibanez » Thu May 23, 2019 12:50 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :lol: If Carville and his wife can make it work....maybe the Conways have a shot.

Matalin and Carville actually respect each other and keep their different politics out of the limelight. I actually think that Carville is one of the funniest leftish commentators around. The Conways, by contrast, are self-absorbed crybabies.

I don't remember their hay-day in the 90s but I do agree with your assessment of the Conway's.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam

Postby kalm » Thu May 23, 2019 1:01 pm

At least Ben Carson knows what Oreo is. That guy has neurosurgeon smarts!

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby AZGrizFan » Thu May 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

RIght. He hires the best....until they do their jobs. Then they are dumb. :roll: :lol:

Never seen anything like it. :suspicious: :suspicious:

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Postby CID1990 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :lol: If Carville and his wife can make it work....maybe the Conways have a shot.

True.

Have you noticed how Conway tosses around the woman card when things don’t go her way?

She’s on a rant right now about Pelosi dismissing her like a maid or something.

As bad, if not worse than the “War on Wimmin” progtards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Postby CID1990 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:10 pm

Ibanez wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Matalin and Carville actually respect each other and keep their different politics out of the limelight. I actually think that Carville is one of the funniest leftish commentators around. The Conways, by contrast, are self-absorbed crybabies.

I don't remember their hay-day in the 90s but I do agree with your assessment of the Conway's.

*heyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Postby JohnStOnge » Thu May 23, 2019 4:18 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

You are in the minority, stop talking poorly about Americas President. You are going to have 6 more years of him

It's possible that I could have 6 more years of an atrocity as President. But I am not in the minority. Most citizens of the United States do not want this guy as President. Most citizens of the United States did not want him as President on election day 2016 and most citizens of the United States do not want him as President now.
Could I ever be a star?

css75
Level2
Level2

Postby css75 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:27 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:You are in the minority, stop talking poorly about Americas President. You are going to have 6 more years of him

It's possible that I could have 6 more years of an atrocity as President. But I am not in the minority. Most citizens of the United States do not want this guy as President. Most citizens of the United States did not want him as President on election day 2016 and most citizens of the United States do not want him as President now.

TDS at its best. He won fair and square, just because Hildabeast didn’t know to campaign in certain states, had a crappy platform and raunchy personality does not mean she won. Prepare for 6 more years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Postby JohnStOnge » Thu May 23, 2019 4:48 pm

css75 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

TDS at its best. He won fair and square, just because Hildabeast didn’t know to campaign in certain states, had a crappy platform and raunchy personality does not mean she won. Prepare for 6 more years.

I didn't say he didn't win according the system we have. But he got a lower percentage of the overall vote among US Citizens than Romney did. He's not the choice of "The People." I do think what happened in 2016 confirmed, if there was any previous doubt, that we need to get rid of the Electoral College system.

I am "prepared" for 6 more years if it happens. But let's hope that it doesn't. And it's a reasonable hope. We are not talking about a guy who is supported by a majority of the People. We are talking about a guy who has consistently NOT been supported by a majority of the People.
Could I ever be a star?

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Re: RE: Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:04 pm

css75 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Exactly they are mentally ill

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby AZGrizFan » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
css75 wrote:

I didn't say he didn't win according the system we have. But he got a lower percentage of the overall vote among US Citizens than Romney did. He's not the choice of "The People." I do think what happened in 2016 confirmed, if there was any previous doubt, that we need to get rid of the Electoral College system.

I am "prepared" for 6 more years if it happens. But let's hope that it doesn't. And it's a reasonable hope. We are not talking about a guy who is supported by a majority of the People. We are talking about a guy who has consistently NOT been supported by a majority of the People.

What happened in 2016 confirmed precisely WHY there is an Electoral College system. As a resident of a state that would become even MORE irrelevant (if that were even possible), I would think you would understand that. You want all your national policy decisions made by California and NY? Not me, motherfucker.

Return to “Politics”