The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Political discussions
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46720
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: I don’t think he takes any, but he’s not just a farmer. Chicken farmer in Orange Co, VA. Logs (he & his family bought a large tract wooded land in a neighboring Louisa Co. Also owns a small trucking company (delivering grains).
oh bullshit...
if he's eligible he takes the fucking money - zero recipients declined aid
it's already been reported

:rofl:

JFC you're a con man
No eligible subsidy recipient declined support funds in round one of the farm bailout
and likewise in round two or three or whatever this is - everybody will accept the bailout money
As sure as Northrop-Grumman will turn down DoD contracts for unnecessary equipment...and wars.
Image
Image
Image

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 37006
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
oh bullshit...
if he's eligible he takes the fucking money - zero recipients declined aid
it's already been reported

:rofl:

JFC you're a con man
No eligible subsidy recipient declined support funds in round one of the farm bailout
and likewise in round two or three or whatever this is - everybody will accept the bailout money
As sure as Northrop-Grumman will turn down DoD contracts for unnecessary equipment...and wars.
:tothehand: Stay on topic. We are talking about cow tipping. :ohno:

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53966
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
He's 100% correct in this case. They don't deserve the NAM for anything. In fact, THEY ought to be investigated for some of the shady shit they pulled in this case.
They don't deserve a medal for something that occurred before this case? The military seemed to think so .
According to the Task & Purpose report, the attorneys were lauded for their "superb results" and "expert litigation," despite failing to land a conviction on the most serious charges.
"No matter the result, we were right to prosecute [Gallagher]," the Regional Legal Service Office's chief of staff noted, according to a motion obtained by the publication.
They never deserved the medals. Regardless of the outcome. And many, many people disagree that they were "right to prosecute" in the first place.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53966
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The Official

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: No, it's what little bitches do.
Next he should take back all the Bronze Stars for Powerpoint

:coffee:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't even fucking get me started. :ohno: :ohno:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16077
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: They don't deserve a medal for something that occurred before this case? The military seemed to think so .
According to the Task & Purpose report, the attorneys were lauded for their "superb results" and "expert litigation," despite failing to land a conviction on the most serious charges.
"No matter the result, we were right to prosecute [Gallagher]," the Regional Legal Service Office's chief of staff noted, according to a motion obtained by the publication.
They never deserved the medals. Regardless of the outcome. And many, many people disagree that they were "right to prosecute" in the first place.
This

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19272
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Post by Chizzang »

CAA Flagship wrote:
kalm wrote:
As sure as Northrop-Grumman will turn down DoD contracts for unnecessary equipment...and wars.
:tothehand: Stay on topic. We are talking about cow tipping. :ohno:
Can we please make note of the lengths BDKJMU will go to fabricate a desired outcome

:coffee:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18280
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: I don’t think he takes any, but he’s not just a farmer. Chicken farmer in Orange Co, VA. Logs (he & his family bought a large tract wooded land in a neighboring Louisa Co. Also owns a small trucking company (delivering grains).
oh bullshit...
if he's eligible he takes the **** money - zero recipients declined aid
it's already been reported

:rofl:

JFC you're a con man
No eligible subsidy recipient declined support funds in round one of the farm bailout
and likewise in round two or three or whatever this is - everybody will accept the bailout money
Bullshit to your bullshit. He didn't get any from the 2 rounds of the farm bailout due to the trade skirmish with China. Eligible were:
"Producers are eligible for payments on this year’s production of seven commodities. Undersecretary Bill Northey said the payments this fall would be $3.6 billion for soybeans, $277 million for cotton, $290 million for pork, $127 million for dairy, $156 million for sorghum, $119 million for wheat and $96 million for corn. The food-purchase program would include $559 million of pork, $93 million of apples, and $85 million of dairy."
https://www.agriculture.com/news/busine ... ater-maybe
Poultry farmers (I misspoke- he raises turkeys, not chickens) didn't get any.

I wasn't referring to this 2 round or whatever China trade skirmish bailout, but the year after year after year farm welfare. He was saying something about the verification process that the USDA has for payments to farmers for not growing certain crops on certain land & the fed crop insurance program was lacking. Apparently a lot of truth stretching and flat out fraud.

That and the large agribusinesses getting majority of the subsidies...
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14292
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote:Farmers are welfare queens.
Thanks houndy.

;)


Oh and yes, I totally agree. Those fucks get free water here in CA.

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8938
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: Fence Sitter & Ball-Sack Splitter

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I know

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
My husband's cousin, a hardcore conk, is a farmer, among other things.. I was surprised to hear him say the same thing about a lot of his fellow farmers.
Did I read this wrong? :kisswink:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54651
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: They don't deserve a medal for something that occurred before this case? The military seemed to think so .
According to the Task & Purpose report, the attorneys were lauded for their "superb results" and "expert litigation," despite failing to land a conviction on the most serious charges.
"No matter the result, we were right to prosecute [Gallagher]," the Regional Legal Service Office's chief of staff noted, according to a motion obtained by the publication.
They never deserved the medals. Regardless of the outcome. And many, many people disagree that they were "right to prosecute" in the first place.
I read the medals predate this trial. Is that not true?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by css75 »

mainejeff2 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
I'm sure you agree that Trump is at the extreme of just spouting constant bullshit even for politicians. At some point one has to wonder why they even ask him questions because they know he's going to blatantly lie to them regardless of how obvious it is that he's lying.

The "all politicians lie" thing doesn't work with Trump. There are matters of blatantness and degree.
The networks want ratings. This is one massive sicko reality show.....and they are in on it.

:coffee:

Jeff, I concur


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by css75 »

SDHornet wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:Farmers are welfare queens.
Thanks houndy.

;)


Oh and yes, I totally agree. Those **** get free water here in CA.

I don’t have a problem with that. If they had to pay for water, the cost would be passed on to consumers.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53966
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The Official

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

They never deserved the medals. Regardless of the outcome. And many, many people disagree that they were "right to prosecute" in the first place.
I read the medals predate this trial. Is that not true?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Not according to the article linked. They were for exactly what I quoted.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14292
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: The Official

Post by SDHornet »

css75 wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Thanks houndy.

;)


Oh and yes, I totally agree. Those **** get free water here in CA.

I don’t have a problem with that. If they had to pay for water, the cost would be passed on to consumers.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It matter when their runoff fucks up the water for those downstream...

...and yes, please pass the costs of the water to the consumers, that's what the free market is all about. :coffee:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54651
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I read the medals predate this trial. Is that not true?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Not according to the article linked. They were for exactly what I quoted.
So I read it was for something that predates the trial. Who the heck is right!? :D

Either way - why is POTUS wading into something this low level? Are we not giving him enough to do? :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 37006
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: The Official

Post by CAA Flagship »

SDHornet wrote: ...and yes, please pass the costs of the water to the consumers, that's what the free market is all about. :coffee:
This is one of many many interesting cases of tangled webs of the economy, created by government.

Farmers are incentivized to grow by eliminating the "upfront" production cost of water.
Lower production costs allow lower costs of what is produced.
The farmers' water cost is covered by the other water consumers.
The consumers benefit from the lower costs of the farmers' products.

The free water acts as an automatic insurance policy because the farmer can lose their crops to disasters such as floods, fires, aliens, insects, Antifa, wolves, and gender identity.

And I'm sure there are other things that are intermingled with this.
It may be a necessary situation, but is almost impossible to ever undo.

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53966
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The Official

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Nope. Not according to the article linked. They were for exactly what I quoted.
So I read it was for something that predates the trial. Who the heck is right!? :D

Either way - why is POTUS wading into something this low level? Are we not giving him enough to do? :lol:
Didn't the last POTUS wade into a B&E in Harvard? A cop shooting of a thug in St. Louis? A gun happy Mexican killing a black kid in Florida?

That bar has already been WELL established, bro.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23937
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by CID1990 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: So I read it was for something that predates the trial. Who the heck is right!? :D

Either way - why is POTUS wading into something this low level? Are we not giving him enough to do? :lol:
Didn't the last POTUS wade into a B&E in Harvard? A cop shooting of a thug in St. Louis? A gun happy Mexican killing a black kid in Florida?

That bar has already been WELL established, bro.
“The police acted stupidly.”

“<I can sympathize with Trayvon more than other shooting victims because he’s black and so am I.>”
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53966
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by AZGrizFan »

Beer summit...
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54651
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: So I read it was for something that predates the trial. Who the heck is right!? :D

Either way - why is POTUS wading into something this low level? Are we not giving him enough to do? :lol:
Didn't the last POTUS wade into a B&E in Harvard? A cop shooting of a thug in St. Louis? A gun happy Mexican killing a black kid in Florida?

That bar has already been WELL established, bro.
Oh, do you think I approve of that? What does Trump gain from revoking awards? It’s petty. But we already knew Trump is a petty shit. He should stick to domestic policy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54651
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Ibanez »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/politics ... index.html
Israel has decided to ban Democratic congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from entering the country, a spokesman for deputy foreign minister Tzipi Hotovely told CNN on Thursday.

The spokesman did not specify when the decision was made or who made the final decision, but the announcement comes shortly after US President Donald Trump said Israel would be showing "great weakness" by allowing them to enter the country.
What a thin-skinned punk.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16077
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Love it! Get em Donny!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11447
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Ibanez wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/politics ... index.html
Israel has decided to ban Democratic congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from entering the country, a spokesman for deputy foreign minister Tzipi Hotovely told CNN on Thursday.

The spokesman did not specify when the decision was made or who made the final decision, but the announcement comes shortly after US President Donald Trump said Israel would be showing "great weakness" by allowing them to enter the country.
What a thin-skinned punk.
Yup. If the're wrong about Israel, they'd be happy to directly demonstrate how they're wrong.

Banning them makes it clear the women are spot-on in their criticisms.

I hope the next administration completely re-evaluates our relationship with Israel.

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53966
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The Official

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Didn't the last POTUS wade into a B&E in Harvard? A cop shooting of a thug in St. Louis? A gun happy Mexican killing a black kid in Florida?

That bar has already been WELL established, bro.
Oh, do you think I approve of that? What does Trump gain from revoking awards? It’s petty. But we already knew Trump is a petty shit. He should stick to domestic policy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say dealing with supposed war crimes is waaaaaay more under the purview of the president than a burglary in Boston.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53966
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
Ibanez wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/politics ... index.html



What a thin-skinned punk.
Yup. If the're wrong about Israel, they'd be happy to directly demonstrate how they're wrong.

Banning them makes it clear the women are spot-on in their criticisms.

I hope the next administration completely re-evaluates our relationship with Israel.
They wouldn't admit they were wrong about Israel (or anything for that matter) if you hit them in the face with the evidence.

Please explain why Isreal should allow them in? They've made their position on Israel very clear.
Last edited by AZGrizFan on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

Post Reply