SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:54 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Don’t you and Flaggy hold your hand on your ass waiting for his “proof”.... :coffee: :coffee:
I won't be. Trip's usual MO after posts like that is to disappear from a thread for a few days. If asked when he returns he gives the "I have a life" excuse but rarely addresses the questions/comments. Our best hope for a response is for Kalm to tag in and try to save the day before being suplexed into unconsciousness. :D
As goes the world of cs.com poli board posting. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:26 am
Ivytalk wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:45 am

Attaboy, 88! :thumb: See how good it feels to pwn the libs? :geek:

I’m worried about klam. He seems to have withdrawn into a Covid worry-bunker, and his recent posts are listless. Have to start calling him Low-Energy Klam. :tiptoe:
I’m not worried about Covid nearly as much as I’m disheartened at our selfishness and politics in dealing with it not to mention the stupidity and confirmation bias the crisis and our leadership has emboldened. It’s more than likely the defining change moment of our lifetimes.

Plus, I spent a weekend in the hospital last month with a gastro bleed that required three blood transfusions, an endoscopy where they cauterized lesions in my gut and esophagus, and had my BP at one point down to 73/32. Still recovering from that so forgive me for being surly...or...wait for it...anemic at times. Literally!
Let this be a lesson, never trust a gas station taco.

On a serious note, hope you bounce back to full health. :thumb:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:53 pm

I’m not worried about Covid nearly as much as I’m disheartened at our selfishness and politics in dealing with it not to mention the stupidity and confirmation bias the crisis and our leadership has emboldened. It’s more than likely the defining change moment of our lifetimes.

Plus, I spent a weekend in the hospital last month with a gastro bleed that required three blood transfusions, an endoscopy where they cauterized lesions in my gut and esophagus, and had my BP at one point down to 73/32. Still recovering from that so forgive me for being surly...or...wait for it...anemic at times. Literally!

Which is worse, gas station taco or sushi?
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Kellyanne Conway, one of President Donald Trump’s most influential and longest serving advisers, announced Sunday that she would be leaving the White House at the end of the month.
https://apnews.com/8eb785aff89898c18c2bb297235e4f43
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:06 am
Kellyanne Conway, one of President Donald Trump’s most influential and longest serving advisers, announced Sunday that she would be leaving the White House at the end of the month.
https://apnews.com/8eb785aff89898c18c2bb297235e4f43
Read that yesterday. A bit shocked she has not left already as her husband is part of the Lincoln Project (or was anyway).
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:59 am
SDHornet wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:53 pm

This question is worth of a poll thread. :coffee:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Good idea! :nod:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Pwns wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:48 am Biden will make executive overreach great again.
By governing via Executive Orders? If they are as toothless as some of Trumps, then we'll be ok.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:45 am

Attaboy, 88! :thumb: See how good it feels to pwn the libs? :geek:

I’m worried about klam. He seems to have withdrawn into a Covid worry-bunker, and his recent posts are listless. Have to start calling him Low-Energy Klam. :tiptoe:

Hope you're doing better now - it is indeed disheartening to see what a nation of cunts we've become and I think I've pretty much given up on ever seeing America recover from these depths of cuntitude (thanks for the neologism, IT) regardless of who gets elected.... let the cuntry burn to the ground for all I care anymore. My only regret is that I wish some of the young cunts here could have seen the real America when we were riding high and the envy of the world. A brief but spectacular empire...RIP
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Jimboy's
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:04 am

Jimboy's
They make a solid taco. Burritos ain't bad either. Best local taco chain in town. :nod:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I dunno if Trump came up with it himself

I’m more inclined to think it was a staffer

But when I see him pardoning Susan B Anthony I see it as a HUGE troll... the White House had to know the effect it would produce - it isn’t really debatable and you don’t have to be that smart to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:37 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:51 am We've become a nation of cunts that deserve to have a cunt like Trump inflicted on us. As usual I warned you cunts years ago, right here at cs.com, that Citizens United was GAME OVER. As usual you cunts weren't listening, but I tried....
Fortunately we haven't fallen so far that we've deserved to have that cunt, Bernie Sanders, inflicted upon us as POTUS.
Oh we're waaay past that.. :nod:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:29 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:54 pm Looks like Trumps Susan B Anthony pardon trollbait is working as planned. :lol:

Oh and nevermind that now the Marxists are trying to cancel her. :rofl:

You need to quit acting like Trump is smart. He is not. He's where he is because, unfortunately, a lot of the US population is stupid.

It wasn't troll bait. He was trying to pander to women. It's not going to work. They are going to vote by a substantial margin for Biden. Especially the ones that are highly informed. Trump's strength is among the ignorant.
He doesn't have to be, he just has to be smarter than that collection of cunts known as the DNC :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:39 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:04 am

Jimboy's
They make a solid taco. Burritos ain't bad either. Best local taco chain in town. :nod:
I don't know what they're like now, they used to be different than the usual street tacos. I was eating them at the Roseville auction and I think they only had one location back then besides the auction
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 am
SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:39 pm

I don't know what they're like now, they used to be different than the usual street tacos. I was eating them at the Roseville auction and I think they only had one location back then besides the auction
They are still solid. The loaded bean and cheese burrito is my go to when I go there.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:22 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:51 am

They are still solid. The loaded bean and cheese burrito is my go to when I go there.
At least there's something in CA that hasn't neen ruined - if I get out that way again I'm putting Jimboy's at the auction on the must do list
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

I can't wait to watch leftists scold Trump over this. Let me get a bucket of popcorn and some beer.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Pwns wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:25 am

I can't wait to watch leftists scold Trump over this. Let me get a bucket of popcorn and some beer.
Why?
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Pwns wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:25 am

"Unprecedented"

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I don't really see how generals and other (active) soldiers are part of the military industrial complex though.

They're pawns, but not the complex itself.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:03 am I don't really see how generals and other (active) soldiers are part of the military industrial complex though.

"Military leaders". I found these in about 30 seconds of searching. There is so much more.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/twenty-t ... es-charged
https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime ... 25340.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/14/us/a ... arges.html
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:03 am I don't really see how generals and other (active) soldiers are part of the military industrial complex though.

If the enlisted and officers aren't... who does that leave?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Baldy wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:16 am

"Military leaders". I found these in about 30 seconds of searching. There is so much more.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/twenty-t ... es-charged
You should probably read them before googling and posting in 30 seconds.

The first DOJ link are all private businesses executives... not "military leaders."
Daniel Alvirez, 32, and Lee Allen Tolleson, 25, the president and director of acquisitions and logistics at a company in Bull Shoals, Ark., that manufactures and sells law enforcement and military equipment;
Helmie Ashiblie, 44, the vice president and founder of a company in Woodbridge, Va., that supplies tactical bags and other security-related articles for law enforcement agencies and governments worldwide;
Andrew Bigelow, 40, the managing partner and director of government programs for a Sarasota, Fla., company that sells machine guns, grenade launchers and other small arms and accessories;
R. Patrick Caldwell, 61, and Stephen Gerard Giordanella, 50, the current and former chief executive officers of a Sunrise, Fla., company that designs and manufactures concealable and tactical body armor;
Yochanan R. Cohen, aka Yochi Cohen, 47, the chief executive officer of a San Francisco company that manufactures security equipment, including body armor and ballistic plates;
Haim Geri, 50, the president of a North Miami Beach, Fla., company that serves as a sales agent for companies in the law enforcement and military products industries;
Amaro Goncalves, 49, the vice president of sales for a Springfield, Mass., company that designs and manufactures firearms, firearm safety/security products, rifles, firearms systems and accessories;
John Gregory Godsey, aka Greg Godsey, 37, and Mark Frederick Morales, 37, the owner and agent of a Decatur, Ga., company that sells ammunition and other law enforcement and military equipment;
Saul Mishkin, 38, the owner and chief executive officer of an Aventura, Fla., company that sells law enforcement and military equipment;
John M. Mushriqui, 28, and Jeana Mushriqui, 30, the director of international development and general counsel/U.S. manager of an Upper Darby, Penn., company that manufactures and exports bulletproof vests and other law enforcement and military equipment;
David R. Painter, 56, and Lee M. Wares, 43, the chairman and director of a United Kingdom company that markets armored vehicles;
Pankesh Patel, 43, the managing director of a United Kingdom company that acts as sales agent for companies in the law enforcement and military products industries;
Ofer Paz, 50, the president and chief executive officer of an Israeli company that acts as sales agent for companies in the law enforcement and military products industries;
Jonathan M. Spiller, 58, the owner and president of a Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., company that markets and sells law enforcement and military equipment;
Israel Weisler, aka Wayne Weisler, 63, and Michael Sacks, 66, owners and co-chief executive officers of a Stearns, Ky., company that designs, manufactures and sells armor products, including body armor;
John Benson Wier III, 46, the president of a St. Petersburg, Fla., company that sells tactical and ballistic equipment.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

89Hen wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:26 am
If the enlisted and officers aren't... who does that leave?
Private defense companies. Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, and Northrop Grumman among the biggest. Eisenhower calls them the arms or armaments industry in his speech
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)