Political discussions
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Re: Lame Duck

Postby Gil Dobie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:07 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
Pwns wrote:Imagine if the roles were reversed...if Republicans were trying to blame hacks on the RNC on an election loss with tenuous evidence..

I will admit that I am making an assumption that if the FBI and CIA both concluded that the hacks were Russian in nature there is more than "tenuous" evidence. But at the very least I don't see how you can know that the evidence IS tenuous.

Did we not learn anything from Iraq and intelligence reports?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Postby YoUDeeMan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:30 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
Russia is only our enemy if we make them our enemy.

I think that's a serious miscalculation. But we'll see.

No, you won't, "see" anything. You are blind...and it is by your choice. :nod:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Postby houndawg » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:58 am

JohnStOnge wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Obama is acting like that kid throwing a tantrum when his parents are dragging him out of the toy store when he isn't getting the toy he wants.

So, what do you think is the proper response on the part of a President if it is determined that the Russians make an active effort to, through cyber attack, interfere with a United States Presidential election?

The proper response is Business as Usual, John. They do it we do it China does it. You need to get out of Piss, LA, once in a while; it's why you're the most behind-the-game poster here. :roll:

JFC can somebody please bring back the Cap'n and D1B? :ohno:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Postby houndawg » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:02 am

Pwns wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:So, what do you think is the proper response on the part of a President if it is determined that the Russians make an active effort to, through cyber attack, interfere with a United States Presidential election?

Imagine if the roles were reversed...if Republicans were trying to blame hacks on the RNC on an election loss with tenuous evidence... Obama would be saying "the 1980s called" and left wing bloggers would be talking about the return of McCarthyism and how Republicans need to do some soul-searching about their message rather than fearmongering.

We're not talking about an actual government server getting hacked. We're talking about the DNC. I can't muster a single fvck to give about that, especially after an undercover journalist secretly recorded Mitt Romney's "47 percent" comments and brought it to light.

What goes around comes around. Donks need to just give this one up. :nod:

:nod:

This is completely normal behavior between nations and always has been. Ask General Smedley Butler.

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Postby YoUDeeMan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:06 am

houndawg wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
So, what do you think is the proper response on the part of a President if it is determined that the Russians make an active effort to, through cyber attack, interfere with a United States Presidential election?

The proper response is Business as Usual, John. They do it we do it China does it. You need to get out of Piss, LA, once in a while; it's why you're the most behind-the-game poster here. :roll:

China hacks and steals millions of federal employees' personal information...Obama does nothing. No sanctions, no big press release....nothing.

Russia might have helped show patriotic American voters the truth that the Democratic National Committee tampered with and interfered with Bernie's presidential campaign in order to put someone the DNC and Obama liked in power, and Obama and the establishment go ballistic. :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Postby houndawg » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:09 am

Cluck U wrote:
houndawg wrote:

China hacks and steals millions of federal employees' personal information...Obama does nothing. No sanctions, no big press release....nothing.

Russia might have helped show patriotic American voters the truth that the Democratic National Committee tampered with and interfered with Bernie's presidential campaign in order to put someone the DNC and Obama liked in power, and Obama and the establishment go ballistic. :lol:

He was adhering to precedent... :lol:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Postby houndawg » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:12 am

Cluck U wrote:
houndawg wrote:

No "might have" about it, imo; but it is part of the game and the real question is who was responsible for the DNCs computer security.

Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Postby Gil Dobie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 am

houndawg wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

No "might have" about it, imo; but it is part of the game and the real question is who was responsible for the DNCs computer security.

I haven't seen any evidence the Russians did hack, just evidence that they tried.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Postby CID1990 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 am

I heard John Podesta's password is "password"
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Postby SDHornet » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 am

HI54UNI wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

I would like the president to put up the evidence. Assange says he got it from an insider. Obama needs to put up or STFU.

This.

:lol: at DSU's Nortonvirus line. :lol: :notworthy:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Postby SDHornet » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

houndawg wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

Yup that's the issue...let focus on that and not about the lying sack of shits the DNC brass is filled with. Look over there, hacking!!!! :lol:

Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Postby Wedgebuster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:28 am

Russia will make America great again..

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Postby houndawg » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:56 am

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Yup that's the issue...let focus on that and not about the lying sack of shits the DNC brass is filled with. Look over there, hacking!!!! :lol:

We already voted on them. :coffee:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Postby SDHornet » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:18 am

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Yup that's the issue...let focus on that and not about the lying sack of shits the DNC brass is filled with. Look over there, hacking!!!! :lol:

...and installed new lying sacks of shit to head up the DNC and donk congressional leadership...look, hacking!!! Russia did it!!!

:lol:

Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Postby Bronco » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav

Bronco
Level3
Level3

Postby Bronco » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:27 pm

If Dan Rather teaching a course on truth in news didn’t crack you up...
https://www.udemy.com/danrather/

Maybe this Banana republic stuff will.

Obama Is Awarded Medal by Department of Defense

“A medal from the military for Obama, who never served a day in life, managed to lose a war we had already won in Iraq, hung our troops out to dry in an unwinnable quagmire under insane rules of engagement in Afghanistan, and went out of the way to destroy morale by turning the military into a hard left social engineering laboratory?”

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen

Bronco
Level3
Level3

Postby Bronco » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:29 pm

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Postby houndawg » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:08 pm

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:

...and installed new lying sacks of **** to head up the DNC and donk congressional leadership...look, hacking!!! Russia did it!!!

:lol:

Third party, bro. :coffee:

Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Postby Chizzang » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Postby CID1990 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Chizzang wrote:Image

We'll have to wait and see on this meme.

For now, I'll offer my "But But BUT Bush" by saying it would be more appropriate to put the current president in that pic than the incoming one.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Postby Chizzang » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:31 am

CID1990 wrote:We'll have to wait and see on this meme.

For now, I'll offer my "But But BUT Bush" by saying it would be more appropriate to put the current president in that pic than the incoming one.

Regardless of Obama's ineptitude etc.
Trump is 1/2 as smart as Putin
and madly in love with him from afar

:rofl:

largest man crush in global politics
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

Return to “Politics”