Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: HAPPY TRUMPURATION DAY!

Post by houndawg »

Cluck U wrote:Trump's speech was AWESOME!!!!

And, of course, NPR immediately cried like babies and used every false argument to tear down the speech. :roll:
I don't know why they would - the excerpts I heard sounded like Bernie Sanders talking. If he does half of what he just told everybody he was going to do for working folk, I'll happily eat crow. I just don't see him suddenly going against his entire lifes actions and becoming the champion of the common man. Has there ever been anybody that has done business with this guy and not gotten fvcked? Other than Putin? :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Image
What else is there to say? A sufficient number of nimcompoops voted to put a mentally ill and totally unqualified individual into an extremely important job. That's it. We just have to have faith in our system; which was designed to preserve us in situations like this.
If what you say is true (its not) you will once and for all have to admit that its not that tough to run the USA.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

houndawg wrote:
Cluck U wrote:Trump's speech was AWESOME!!!!

And, of course, NPR immediately cried like babies and used every false argument to tear down the speech. :roll:
I don't know why they would - the excerpts I heard sounded like Bernie Sanders talking. If he does half of what he just told everybody he was going to do for working folk, I'll happily eat crow.
NPR simply heard what they wanted to hear.
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

Cluck U wrote:
houndawg wrote:
I don't know why they would - the excerpts I heard sounded like Bernie Sanders talking. If he does half of what he just told everybody he was going to do for working folk, I'll happily eat crow.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just like YOU :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
Cluck U wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just like YOU :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Uhhhh...no. :rofl:

You see, despite your grammatical deficiency (that, of course, means inadequacy, inefficiency, dearth, and weakness <---an especially appropriate word in your case, to name just a few synonyms), words actually mean something.

I take people at their word. You, and other weak minded people, on the other hand, hear something, and immediately start to reinterpret the words into something that matches your ignorance. Then, those people, and you, go to great lengths to try to convince other people that what was said means something other than what was said because it wasn't said exactly as you wanted it to be said. :dunce:

For example, if someone said, "Let's make America great again," some ignorant clowns would immediately note that the person did not say, "Let's make America great again...and that specifically includes making it great for Black people," then that must mean the person is a racist who hates Blacks. :lol:

And if a person, in a written statement, says, they wanted a (notice the quotation marks), “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on,”' some idiots, with similar thinking as you, would say that the person was a racist who said that we must start deporting all Muslins.

So yeah, NPR, if you'd bother to listen to their commentary (I know they were White, so you might have to suffer for a bit), you'd hear some rather fanciful, and completely fabricated, false interpretations of what Trump said.

You know, I am glad I can help you understand your ignorance. I'll be able to tell my friends that I am helping a low IQ minority navigate the complexities of the written language. :thumb:

Hell, I might even apply for a federal grant. Nothing like making money off the low hanging fruit of society. :nod:

But keep this a little secret between us...I don't want the other CS.com folks acting like a bunch of carnivorous birds who want a piece of the easy meat that is disguised as federal funding.

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
What else is there to say? A sufficient number of nimcompoops voted to put a mentally ill and totally unqualified individual into an extremely important job. That's it. We just have to have faith in our system; which was designed to preserve us in situations like this.
If what you say is true (its not) you will once and for all have to admit that its not that tough to run the USA.
It is true but incomplete. I forgot one of Trump's key characteristics. The description should be "...mentally ill, totally unqualified, and thoroughly dishonest individual..."

The mentally ill (as in emotionally immature) thing has been manifested repeatedly since he won the election. Stuff like publicly worrying about how Celebrity Apprentice ratings with Arnold Schwarzenegger compared to the show's ratings when Trump was there. His performance at that press conference. The guy is a child.

And it seems to be contagious. Seems to infect his staff. Like his press Secretary getting into a wad over the Press reporting that his inauguration crowd wasn't as big as Obama's in 2009. There's this delusion about him being this big champion of the People with unprecedented popularity.

But it's not the case. In fact he went into his inauguration with a historically low percentage of the population viewing him favorably:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201977/trump ... aign=tiles
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Here's a story on the Press secretary channelling Trump's childishness:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 6224e5c70c

Oh...and also channelling the false information tendency:
And he said that more people used the Metro system in Washington for Trump’s inaugural than for Obama’s 2013 swearing-in. That conflicted with information released Saturday by Metro.

The agency said 570,557 people took trips in the system between its early 4 a .m. Friday opening through midnight closing. That compared with 1.1 million trips for Obama’s 2009 inaugural and 782,000 in 2013, according to Metro.
So here we go. False information all through the campaign. False information now. Not that it should even matter in this case. What kind of dick head gets into a wad over press reports of inauguration crowd size?

And why try to spin this narrative that Trump is riding in on a wave of popularity? He's not. As noted in my last post he's going in with a historically low percentage of the population having a favorable opinion on him. The majority of the people in this country don't want him as President.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

JohnStOnge wrote:Here's a story on the Press secretary channelling Trump's childishness:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 6224e5c70c

Oh...and also channelling the false information tendency:
And he said that more people used the Metro system in Washington for Trump’s inaugural than for Obama’s 2013 swearing-in. That conflicted with information released Saturday by Metro.

The agency said 570,557 people took trips in the system between its early 4 a .m. Friday opening through midnight closing. That compared with 1.1 million trips for Obama’s 2009 inaugural and 782,000 in 2013, according to Metro.
So here we go. False information all through the campaign. False information now. Not that it should even matter in this case. What kind of dick head gets into a wad over press reports of inauguration crowd size?

And why try to spin this narrative that Trump is riding in on a wave of popularity? He's not. As noted in my last post he's going in with a historically low percentage of the population having a favorable opinion on him. The majority of the people in this country don't want him as President.
What dickhead thinks that posting a spat about inauguration size is an indication of what the administration will do to help 'Merica?

:suspicious:

:rofl:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
It is true but incomplete. I forgot one of Trump's key characteristics. The description should be "...mentally ill, totally unqualified, and thoroughly dishonest individual..."

The mentally ill (as in emotionally immature) thing has been manifested repeatedly since he won the election. Stuff like publicly worrying about how Celebrity Apprentice ratings with Arnold Schwarzenegger compared to the show's ratings when Trump was there. His performance at that press conference. The guy is a child.

And it seems to be contagious. Seems to infect his staff. Like his press Secretary getting into a wad over the Press reporting that his inauguration crowd wasn't as big as Obama's in 2009. There's this delusion about him being this big champion of the People with unprecedented popularity.

But it's not the case. In fact he went into his inauguration with a historically low percentage of the population viewing him favorably:

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo[/youtube]
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

We apologize for this interruption to a JSO rant.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
mrklean
Level3
Level3

Post by mrklean »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just like YOU :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You see, despite your grammatical deficiency (that, of course, means inadequacy, inefficiency, dearth, and weakness <---an especially appropriate word in your case, to name just a few synonyms), words actually mean something.

I take people at their word. You, and other weak minded people, on the other hand, hear something, and immediately start to reinterpret the words into something that matches your ignorance. Then, those people, and you, go to great lengths to try to convince other people that what was said means something other than what was said because it wasn't said exactly as you wanted it to be said. :dunce:

For example, if someone said, "Let's make America great again," some ignorant clowns would immediately note that the person did not say, "Let's make America great again...and that specifically includes making it great for Black people," then that must mean the person is a racist who hates Blacks. :lol:

And if a person, in a written statement, says, they wanted a (notice the quotation marks), “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on,”' some idiots, with similar thinking as you, would say that the person was a racist who said that we must start deporting all Muslins.

So yeah, NPR, if you'd bother to listen to their commentary (I know they were White, so you might have to suffer for a bit), you'd hear some rather fanciful, and completely fabricated, false interpretations of what Trump said.

You know, I am glad I can help you understand your ignorance. I'll be able to tell my friends that I am helping a low IQ minority navigate the complexities of the written language. :thumb:

Hell, I might even apply for a federal grant. Nothing like making money off the low hanging fruit of society. :nod:

But keep this a little secret between us...I don't want the other CS.com folks acting like a bunch of carnivorous birds who want a piece of the easy meat that is disguised as federal funding.
The fact that you wrote all of the bullshit and still believe that Trump will keep his promise says a lot about you and your superior IQ. The fact that Trump has been caught in lie after lie and you still believe in him.
1. Obama was not born in this country.
2. "I know more than the Generals about ISIS"
3. "The majority of African Americans want to vote for me"
4. "I can bring back ALL of the steel jobs back to the Mid-West"
5. "I alone can clean up the inner-cities in America"
and you want to question someones intelligence........................LOL
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Somebody is scared Trump will succeed..............

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
The fact that you wrote all of the bullshit and still believe that Trump will keep his promise says a lot about you and your superior IQ. The fact that Trump has been caught in lie after lie and you still believe in him.
Ah, yes...the ultimate dumb soldier.

There is a reason that you are a grunt...you are stupid. :nod:

Do you want me to list the completely silly and ignorant quotes from generals regarding ISIS, AQ, the VC, the Taliban, and many of today's, and yesterday's percieved enemies?

Do you even have the capacity to Google such information yourself...of are you that dumb and weak? :suspicious:

Wait...of course you are weak (and that is an understatement). You are trained to be a slave to information provided in a vacuum.

Otherwise, you would know that generals are as stupid as most people. Furthermore, because they have been trained to follow a strict command...most of them are incapable of recognizing changes reality.

French pre-WWII generals: We have superior tanks...and we shall disperse them among the infantry units because no one will use them as a concentrated force.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! I hear some people say that you are wrong, and that they know more than you...but you are my Master, and you know more than some politician. :rofl:

US generals during Vietnam: All we have to do is keep killing these bastards and eventually they will give up and realize our superiority.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! You are correct. Walter Cronkite is a wimp. Keep the whip strong and they will succumb. Believe me, I know. Those little slant eyed shits are weak, and our Black asses will pound them into the swamp. Semper Fi, sir!!! :rofl:

US generals during Afghanistan: there are only 100 or so AQ enemy folks. We've regulated them ineffective.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! You bet. Control the cities and we'll get the countryside peeps behind us and AQ will disappear under the constant glare of FREEDOM! :rofl:

US generals during Iraq war: Saddam's soldiers will fight to the end, and despite the fact that we will win, we'll suffer massive casualties.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! We'll bury those sand niggas and drink the blood of our brothers in order to solider on through this barren wasteland and carry out your god given orders to eliminate these ignorant savages.

US generals in later Afghanistan: Goddammit, if we just give these local warlords money, they can do the job for us. We've got things under control.

kkklean: Fvck yeah, Master! I rent houses to house niggas, and I know how to manipulate the poor and ignorant minorities in order to enrich myself. Excellent plan, sir! :rofl:

2015 US generals: ISIS is the JV. We can wipe them out by an air campaign and by giving lots of Muslins weapons and money. In fact, we can train some folks to be resistance fighters. We told our main Brother...you know, Obomba, this...and he reiterated it to the public...and his racist, penis gobbling peeps believed him.

kkklean: Gobble, gobble sir. I'll swallow anything you present to me, Master!

2016 US generals: Russia is the main enemy. ISIS is isolated and doesn't have much support from Turkey. They are underfunded and we can still wipe them out from the air. This will result in peace in the area.

kkklean: Bend me over and keep preaching the truth, you ass masters! Give me one more deep push...I am going to let everyone know that you, with your track record, know more than anyone with half a brain! And that gawdamned Trump...if he says anything to the contrary, I am going to present the idea that he can't possibly, with any common sense, know more than you about military situations.

I follow your orders anywhere, and anyhow, Sir! I am trained, through my bloodline, to deny any other possibility other than you, my Master, being right.

:dunce:

kkklean...enslaved by his tiny little mind. :lol:

mrklean
Level3
Level3

Post by mrklean »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote:
Ah, yes...the ultimate dumb soldier.

There is a reason that you are a grunt...you are stupid. :nod:

Do you want me to list the completely silly and ignorant quotes from generals regarding ISIS, AQ, the VC, the Taliban, and many of today's, and yesterday's percieved enemies?

Do you even have the capacity to Google such information yourself...of are you that dumb and weak? :suspicious:

Wait...of course you are weak (and that is an understatement). You are trained to be a slave to information provided in a vacuum.

Otherwise, you would know that generals are as stupid as most people. Furthermore, because they have been trained to follow a strict command...most of them are incapable of recognizing changes reality.

French pre-WWII generals: We have superior tanks...and we shall disperse them among the infantry units because no one will use them as a concentrated force.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! I hear some people say that you are wrong, and that they know more than you...but you are my Master, and you know more than some politician. :rofl:

US generals during Vietnam: All we have to do is keep killing these bastards and eventually they will give up and realize our superiority.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! You are correct. Walter Cronkite is a wimp. Keep the whip strong and they will succumb. Believe me, I know. Those little slant eyed shits are weak, and our Black asses will pound them into the swamp. Semper Fi, sir!!! :rofl:

US generals during Afghanistan: there are only 100 or so AQ enemy folks. We've regulated them ineffective.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! You bet. Control the cities and we'll get the countryside peeps behind us and AQ will disappear under the constant glare of FREEDOM! :rofl:

US generals during Iraq war: Saddam's soldiers will fight to the end, and despite the fact that we will win, we'll suffer massive casualties.

kkklean: Yessir, Master! We'll bury those sand niggas and drink the blood of our brothers in order to solider on through this barren wasteland and carry out your god given orders to eliminate these ignorant savages.

US generals in later Afghanistan: Goddammit, if we just give these local warlords money, they can do the job for us. We've got things under control.

kkklean: Fvck yeah, Master! I rent houses to house niggas, and I know how to manipulate the poor and ignorant minorities in order to enrich myself. Excellent plan, sir! :rofl:

2015 US generals: ISIS is the JV. We can wipe them out by an air campaign and by giving lots of Muslins weapons and money. In fact, we can train some folks to be resistance fighters. We told our main Brother...you know, Obomba, this...and he reiterated it to the public...and his racist, penis gobbling peeps believed him.

kkklean: Gobble, gobble sir. I'll swallow anything you present to me, Master!

2016 US generals: Russia is the main enemy. ISIS is isolated and doesn't have much support from Turkey. They are underfunded and we can still wipe them out from the air. This will result in peace in the area.

kkklean: Bend me over and keep preaching the truth, you ass masters! Give me one more deep push...I am going to let everyone know that you, with your track record, know more than anyone with half a brain! And that gawdamned Trump...if he says anything to the contrary, I am going to present the idea that he can't possibly, with any common sense, know more than you about military situations.

I follow your orders anywhere, and anyhow, Sir! I am trained, through my bloodline, to deny any other possibility other than you, my Master, being right.

:dunce:

kkklean...enslaved by his tiny little mind. :lol:

First, I'm proud to be called a Grunt. I'm a 4th. generation U.S. Army Solider.
All of this coming from a coward who did not have the balls to serve. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:

All of this coming from a coward who did not have the balls to serve. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
:shock:

You keep that mindset. It serves you well on today's plantation. :rofl:

You march when people like me tell you to march. :thumb:

mrklean
Level3
Level3

Post by mrklean »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote:

I am no ones slave. I work for myself. I own a PI company and I own 11 rental properties. I will never, ever work for anyone but myself. Can you say the same? :coffee:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Yes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

I am no ones slave. I work for myself. I own a PI company and I own 11 rental properties. I will never, ever work for anyone but myself. Can you say the same? :coffee:
Yup. :nod:

And you are still a slave. Just look at your posts. :nod:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just like YOU :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can make a fortune selling whatever it is they have you on now. PM me, we'll get rich. :nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote:

So you're not really chickenshit like klean says... :? ?
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote: [youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo[/youtube]
phpBB [video]
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JohnStOnge wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:

Oh. Well then he's more qualified than I thought. Carry on. I'll be in the area all day. :coffee:

Just relax Johnny boy, when this thing comes off the tracks its going to be one of the greatest sights you've ever seen. :nod: