Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:Red Scares always fizzle out in the end, as history shows us. This Scare will fizzle out too, and appears already well on the path to doing so. I wonder if this thread can be downloaded and save for future history books when it's added to the list of Red Scares this country has gone through in the past 100 years?
The Trumpchurian Candidate...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote:
GannonFan wrote:Red Scares always fizzle out in the end, as history shows us. This Scare will fizzle out too, and appears already well on the path to doing so. I wonder if this thread can be downloaded and save for future history books when it's added to the list of Red Scares this country has gone through in the past 100 years?
You could argue that for many past Presidents, that they are of a similar vein. Heck, people said that about Harry Truman in his day because of his ties to Pendergast (Boss Tweed of Missouri). I'm not sure Trump is that, he's in his own category.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
You could argue that for many past Presidents, that they are of a similar vein. Heck, people said that about Harry Truman in his day because of his ties to Pendergast (Boss Tweed of Missouri). I'm not sure Trump is that, he's in his own category.
He's a Russian asset.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
He's a Russian asset.
Putin had better get cracking and use him then

He’s already 1/4 of the way through his term

And he sure isn’t acting like an asset so far.... maybe it’s time for Putin to expose Trump

Any day now
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Jjoey52 »

The only assets Putin had left office and lost the election. “I got an election coming up and I can be more flexible after that.” “The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.”

How is that reset going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Hillary made us look like a bunch of jerks with her reset button.

Loved that dig by Trump.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:Hillary made us look like a bunch of jerks with her reset button.

Loved that dig by Trump.
Honestly I don't see how you can say that with a straight face. NOTHING has ever made the United States look more ridiculous than the fact that it elected flipping Donald Trump to be President. Talk about losing respect around the world.

Donald Trump makes us look like a bunch of jerks and/or idiots just about every time he opens his mouth or makes a tweet.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Hillary made us look like a bunch of jerks with her reset button.

Loved that dig by Trump.
Honestly I don't see how you can say that with a straight face. NOTHING has ever made the United States look more ridiculous than the fact that it elected flipping Donald Trump to be President. Talk about losing respect around the world.

Donald Trump makes us look like a bunch of jerks and/or idiots just about every time he opens his mouth or makes a tweet.
Because she did. Wasn't even reset.
it was amateur hour.

As for the world, until they get all their shit in order, I could care less what they think about us.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

JohnStOnge wrote:

Loved that dig by Trump.

You waste a lot of breath on Trump. I think you might have a crush on him.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Post by Jjoey52 »

JohnStOnge wrote:

Loved that dig by Trump.

Haters got to hate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Special counsel Robert Mueller has begun to question Republican National Committee staffers about the party's 2016 campaign data operation, which helped President Donald Trump's campaign team target voters in critical swing states.

Two sources told Yahoo News that Mueller's team is examining whether the joint RNC-Trump campaign data operation — which was directed on Trump's side by Brad Parscale and managed by Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner — "was related to the activities of Russian trolls and bots aimed at influencing the American electorate."

The FBI has been scrutinizing Kushner's contacts in December 2016 with the Russian ambassador to the US and the CEO of a sanctioned Russian bank.

The special counsel's office declined to comment on its ongoing investigation. Multiple requests to various current and former RNC officials on Wednesday went unanswered. A source close to one of the Trump campaign's data firms said they were "unaware of anyone being questioned."

It is not surprising that federal investigators have begun to examine the possibility that Russia and the Trump campaign helped each other during the election. Investigators have been looking into whether Russia provided the campaign with voter information stolen by Russian hackers from election databases in several states, and whether the Trump campaign helped Russia target its political ads to specific demographics and voting precincts.

The general counsels for Facebook, Twitter, and Google gave enigmatic replies when asked by the House Intelligence Committee last month whether they had investigated "who was mimicking who" when it came to online ads promoted by both the Trump campaign and Russia during the election.

Facebook said in September that about 25% of the ads purchased by Russians during the election "were geographically targeted," though many analysts have said they find it difficult to believe that foreign entities would have had the kind of granular knowledge of American politics necessary to target specific demographics and voting precincts.

Facebook's general counsel Colin Stretch paused before indicating that the committee had access to intelligence that could better contextualize the information Facebook had turned over.
http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller- ... ia-2017-12
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Jjoey52 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Haters got to hate.
Whatever. You know it's true. NOTHING has ever been as much of an embarrassment to the United States as having enough people vote for Donald Trump for him to end up as President. It's along the lines to the right as if we'd have elected Al Sharpton on the left. It's just absurd and it makes us look like a bunch of idiots.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Jjoey52 wrote:
Haters got to hate.
Whatever. You know it's true. NOTHING has ever been as much of an embarrassment to the United States as having enough people vote for Donald Trump for him to end up as President. It's along the lines to the right as if we'd have elected Al Sharpton on the left. It's just absurd and it makes us look like a bunch of idiots.
This is something new from you. Tell us more..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Special counsel Robert Mueller has begun to question Republican National Committee staffers about the party's 2016 campaign data operation, which helped President Donald Trump's campaign team target voters in critical swing states.

Two sources told Yahoo News that Mueller's team is examining whether the joint RNC-Trump campaign data operation — which was directed on Trump's side by Brad Parscale and managed by Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner — "was related to the activities of Russian trolls and bots aimed at influencing the American electorate."

The FBI has been scrutinizing Kushner's contacts in December 2016 with the Russian ambassador to the US and the CEO of a sanctioned Russian bank.

The special counsel's office declined to comment on its ongoing investigation. Multiple requests to various current and former RNC officials on Wednesday went unanswered. A source close to one of the Trump campaign's data firms said they were "unaware of anyone being questioned."

It is not surprising that federal investigators have begun to examine the possibility that Russia and the Trump campaign helped each other during the election. Investigators have been looking into whether Russia provided the campaign with voter information stolen by Russian hackers from election databases in several states, and whether the Trump campaign helped Russia target its political ads to specific demographics and voting precincts.

The general counsels for Facebook, Twitter, and Google gave enigmatic replies when asked by the House Intelligence Committee last month whether they had investigated "who was mimicking who" when it came to online ads promoted by both the Trump campaign and Russia during the election.

Facebook said in September that about 25% of the ads purchased by Russians during the election "were geographically targeted," though many analysts have said they find it difficult to believe that foreign entities would have had the kind of granular knowledge of American politics necessary to target specific demographics and voting precincts.

Facebook's general counsel Colin Stretch paused before indicating that the committee had access to intelligence that could better contextualize the information Facebook had turned over.
http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller- ... ia-2017-12
This would explain the current conk hysteria about investigating Hillary. As if they weren't too stupid to catch her. :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Frankly there is absolutely no collusion. Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion. I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion. I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion. There’s been no collusion. There was no collusion. None whatsoever. Everybody knows that there was no collusion. I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion. The Republicans, in terms of the House committees, they come out, they’re so angry because there is no collusion. There was collusion on behalf of the Democrats. There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion. There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats. There was no collusion with respect to my campaign. But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party. I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion. And he said that very strongly. He said there was no collusion. There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion... when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems [Democrats] had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion.

Good lord. :suspicious: :rofl:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Frankly there is absolutely no collusion. Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion. I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion. I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion. There’s been no collusion. There was no collusion. None whatsoever. Everybody knows that there was no collusion. I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion. The Republicans, in terms of the House committees, they come out, they’re so angry because there is no collusion. There was collusion on behalf of the Democrats. There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion. There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats. There was no collusion with respect to my campaign. But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party. I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion. And he said that very strongly. He said there was no collusion. There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion... when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems [Democrats] had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion.

Good lord. :suspicious: :rofl:
I think he's trying g to keep the focus of of his financial ties to the Russian mob. :nod:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

I'll just leave this here, so much for Mueller Justice League Team of whatever jellybean called it...enjoy...
Eight high ranking Department of Justice and FBI officials have been removed, reassigned or are rumored to be leaving. They include the top FBI agents who worked on two of the agency’s most high-profile investigations in the past two years: the probe into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information as secretary of state, and the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.
https://sharylattkisson.com/2017/12/25/ ... j-and-fbi/
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

One of those guys was on Mueller's team. And he was a liaison between Mueller and the FBI. Meh.

Had to google who Sharyl Attkisson is. Seems she's best known for her book: "The Smear." :lol: I guess her next opus will be on Mueller as the leader of the Deep State.
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

If Mr. Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. and is now a cooperating witness, was the improbable match that set off a blaze that has consumed the first year of the Trump administration, his saga is also a tale of the Trump campaign in miniature. He was brash, boastful and underqualified, yet he exceeded expectations. And, like the campaign itself, he proved to be a tantalizing target for a Russian influence operation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/p ... v=top-news
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

If Mr. Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. and is now a cooperating witness, was the improbable match that set off a blaze that has consumed the first year of the Trump administration, his saga is also a tale of the Trump campaign in miniature. He was brash, boastful and underqualified, yet he exceeded expectations. And, like the campaign itself, he proved to be a tantalizing target for a Russian influence operation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/p ... v=top-news
Ringing out the old year with more old news, Analjelly? Why not ring out this stale old thread as well?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Ivytalk wrote: Ringing out the old year with more old news, Analjelly? Why not ring out this stale old thread as well?
That isn't old news. :suspicious:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: Ringing out the old year with more old news, Analjelly? Why not ring out this stale old thread as well?
Papadopoulos is old news. Keep wanking.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:One of those guys was on Mueller's team. And he was a liaison between Mueller and the FBI. Meh.

Had to google who Sharyl Attkisson is. Seems she's best known for her book: "The Smear." :lol: I guess her next opus will be on Mueller as the leader of the Deep State.
So those top administrators getting reassigned and retiring is no big deal? mkay. Move along, nothing to see here. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ivytalk wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Papadopoulos is old news. Keep wanking.
Russian Collusion!!!

COLLUSION!!!

:lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
He's a Russian asset.
Putin had better get cracking and use him then

He’s already 1/4 of the way through his term

And he sure isn’t acting like an asset so far.... maybe it’s time for Putin to expose Trump

Any day now
You mean like how Trump is selling anti-tank weapons to the Ukrainians to kill Russian tanks? That kind of a Russian asset?

:lol: