Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SDHornet »

First IG report came out Thursday regarding Comey's handling of the memos.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/politics ... index.html
Creating a separate record system in the FBI is a mortal sin, and with good reason. Every newly minted agent at Quantico learns this as part of FBI 101. Anytime an FBI agent, to include the director, collects information in an official capacity, that information must be documented, associated with a case file number and entered into the FBI’s case management system. Comey never did that. In fact, his now infamous memos weren’t entered into the official FBI system until after he was fired.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... -jim-comey

Hhmmm, why would such an outstanding G-Man keep files for his own benefit...interesting.

IG report on the FISA abuses is on deck. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote:First IG report came out Thursday regarding Comey's handling of the memos.

Creating a separate record system in the FBI is a mortal sin, and with good reason. Every newly minted agent at Quantico learns this as part of FBI 101. Anytime an FBI agent, to include the director, collects information in an official capacity, that information must be documented, associated with a case file number and entered into the FBI’s case management system. Comey never did that. In fact, his now infamous memos weren’t entered into the official FBI system until after he was fired.

Hhmmm, why would such an outstanding G-Man keep files for his own benefit...interesting.

Crooked Comey...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:First IG report came out Thursday regarding Comey's handling of the memos.

I think he did it because he was dealing with a compromised president - mind you I'm just as happy to see the FBI get it shoved up their ass and hopefully badly damaged as I will be when when the T-man brings the whole GOP down with his treason
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

houndawg wrote:

I think he did it because he was dealing with a compromised president - mind you I'm just as happy to see the FBI get it shoved up their ass and hopefully badly damaged as I will be when when the T-man brings the whole GOP down with his treason

Of course, you mean the Russia hoax, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Perhaps if he’s doing it in a CYA capacity the rules might be different.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote:

Perhaps if he’s doing it in a CYA or whistle blower capacity the rules might be different.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote:

CYA about conversations with Trump about Russian Collusion that never happened? Mkay, seems legit. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:
CYA about conversations with Trump about Russian Collusion that never happened? Mkay, seems legit. :lol:
Memorializing a meeting to capture what was said is common legal practice. You might even share it with the other parties although in this case I can see why he wouldn’t. To do it in order to protect yourself makes sense. I’m not sure what you’re even talking about here. :suspicious:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote:
SDHornet wrote: CYA about conversations with Trump about Russian Collusion that never happened? Mkay, seems legit. :lol:
Memorializing a meeting to capture what was said is common legal practice. You might even share it with the other parties although in this case I can see why he wouldn’t. To do it in order to protect yourself makes sense. I’m not sure what you’re even talking about here. :suspicious:
Sounds like you need to re-read the main article I linked above.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:
Sounds like you need to re-read the main article I linked above.
I did and I’m sorry you’re confused. Pinch me when Comey gets prosecuted for writing down notes of his recent conversations in order to protect himself as a whistle blower.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

kalm wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Sounds like you need to re-read the main article I linked above.
I did and I’m sorry you’re confused. Pinch me when Comey gets prosecuted for writing down notes of his recent conversations in order to protect himself as a LEAKER.
quote]

FIFY

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Sounds like you need to re-read the main article I linked above.
I did and I’m sorry you’re confused. Pinch me when Comey gets prosecuted for writing down notes of his recent conversations in order to protect himself as a whistle blower.
Pinch me when Russian Collusion actually happens.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:
Pinch me when Russian Collusion actually happens.
The terms of your surrender are graciously accepted!

:lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
I see you are still confused over the laws governing the handling of classified materials.

Comey won’t be prosecuted - in fact Bill Barr is probably insulating himself from the suggestive Presidential tweet farts as we speak

But the IG was clear - Comey blatantly broke the rules. Rules that allow for whistleblowing. All Comey had to do was secure his notes in a 302. Instead, he fed them to the paper through a cutout.

And let’s not forget... Mueller subsequently found no evidence of the underlying thrust of why Comey felt he needed to “CYA”. He’s just the most exalted person to fall for this conspiracy theory but he certainly wasn’t the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

css75 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Of course, you mean the Russia hoax, right?

Well I haven't personally seen any pics of him sucking off Putin, but what else can explain Donald's groveling, servile behavior towards him? Yo've seen what I'm talking about, right? How Putin does the talking and the Donald stands back a step with his head down and shoulders slumped, like Donald used to make Chris Christie do? Which was funny back then but looks totally different when its the so-called leader of the free world. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
I see you are still confused over the laws governing the handling of classified materials.

Comey won’t be prosecuted - in fact Bill Barr is probably insulating himself from the suggestive Presidential tweet farts as we speak

But the IG was clear - Comey blatantly broke the rules. Rules that allow for whistleblowing. All Comey had to do was secure his notes in a 302. Instead, he fed them to the paper through a cutout.

And let’s not forget... Mueller subsequently found no evidence of the underlying thrust of why Comey felt he needed to “CYA”. He’s just the most exalted person to fall for this conspiracy theory but he certainly wasn’t the only one

How about that Russian midget kicking the shit out of our so-called leaders? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

How about that Russian midget kicking the shit out of our so-called leaders? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe you can fill me in on the latest “Trumpies Owned By XXX” orgasm

I don’t keep up

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:

Lock him up too. The filthy cocksucker is just like the rest of them.

I bet Hillary hasn't stopped laughing yet. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Tradition. :coffee:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I don't get what she has to laugh about. She lost an election to perhaps the worst candidate (other than herself obviously) ever to run for President on a major ticket. She married and stay married to a serial sexual harasser and basically helped to run cover for him regarding that harassment for decades because it helped her career. She and her career are almost a cautionary tale at this point for what happens when you cast aside morals and good judgement for personal greed. Of course she can laugh, nothing against the law regarding that, but she's laughing miles away from the house that she so wanted to live in again that she shed her integrity along the way. History's not going to be kind to her.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Oh shut up you pogue

You’d be defending the sh1t out of her corruptocrat pantsuited large ass if she was Prez

Stop pretending you’re the outsider looking in... You’re the last guy left in the stadium... heckling... after your team lost by 50

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this thread!
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Oh shut up you pogue

You’d be defending the sh1t out of her corruptocrat pantsuited large ass if she was Prez

Stop pretending you’re the outsider looking in... You’re the last guy left in the stadium... heckling... after your team lost by 50

:rofl:

I was against her from the get, because she voted for every pipeline and bombing campaign she had the chance to vote for; its all here on recored. :coffee:

Republican Party, DNC, FBI - that's the order I want to see them go down in. Comey and Trump in adjacent cells. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Ivytalk wrote:Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this thread!

Please

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Oh shut up you pogue

:rofl:

I was against her from the get, because she voted for every pipeline and bombing campaign she had the chance to vote for; its all here on recored. :coffee:

Republican Party, DNC, FBI - that's the order I want to see them go down in. Comey and Trump in adjacent cells. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

And then Second Cousin Once Removed Bernie can clean this country up.
FYP
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm