Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote::lol:

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
THE SUNDAY SHOWS
Julia Davis
Updated Dec. 16, 2019 10:55AM ET
Published Dec. 16, 2019 10:12AM ET

Sometimes a picture doesn’t have to be worth a thousand words. Just a few will do. As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov returned home from his visit with President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last week, Russian state media was gloating over the spectacle. TV channel Rossiya 1 aired a segment entitled “Puppet Master and ‘Agent’—How to Understand Lavrov’s Meeting With Trump.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russias-s ... heir-agent
Looks like they feel the hysteria waning and need to agitate you some more. Mission accomplished?

In seriousness, Sergey Lavrov is now has long has been the most effective diplomat on the planet

He plays U.S. Presidents like fiddles regularly. You should search my posts for the name “Lavrov”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, you were exactly who I had in mind when posting this based on those posts. You called it a long time ago and deserve props for that.

Remember...thoughtful centrist.... :)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by CID1990 »

Wait until the Durham investigations are over and guys like this will be coming out of the woodwork - once they are free and clear of ongoing investigations issues

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... -be-undone

“As someone who ran a large counterintelligence squad in a city with a Russian consulate, and who oversaw significant counterintelligence and counterterrorism warrants with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court, I can confidently assert that the breathtaking abuses cited in the IG report do not occur in the normal course of FBI conduct, apart from the Comey-led effort. There are too many institutional safeguards that would normally apply the brakes if these were mere mistakes. They couldn’t possibly happen on such a scale — unless the safeguards were disregarded on purpose.”

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:Wait until the Durham investigations are over and guys like this will be coming out of the woodwork - once they are free and clear of ongoing investigations issues

“As someone who ran a large counterintelligence squad in a city with a Russian consulate, and who oversaw significant counterintelligence and counterterrorism warrants with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court, I can confidently assert that the breathtaking abuses cited in the IG report do not occur in the normal course of FBI conduct, apart from the Comey-led effort. There are too many institutional safeguards that would normally apply the brakes if these were mere mistakes. They couldn’t possibly happen on such a scale — unless the safeguards were disregarded on purpose.”

This all might be entirely true but that article smacks of a political hit piece.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Wait until the Durham investigations are over and guys like this will be coming out of the woodwork - once they are free and clear of ongoing investigations issues

This all might be entirely true but that article smacks of a political hit piece.
But the op-eds from other former natsec officials in the NYT are pure as the wind driven snow?

So who was this a political hit against?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
But the op-eds from other former natsec officials in the NYT are pure as the wind driven snow?

Ummmm the guy in the headline and lead in pic? :?

Who gives a fuck about the NYT? I simply read your link and it seemed like it might be a hit piece. Now that I’ve googled Kevin R Brock, I’m more suspicious. There’s a itsie bitsie chance this guy just might either be a Trump fan or doesn’t like Comey very much. :suspicious:

But like I said, I could be wrong. I just prefer to remain skeptical of it all avoid statements of certainty when possible.

Carry on! :lol:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Who gives a fuck about the NYT? I simply read your link and it seemed like it might be a hit piece. Now that I’ve googled Kevin R Brock, I’m more suspicious. There’s a itsie bitsie chance this guy just might either be a Trump fan or doesn’t like Comey very much. :suspicious:

But like I said, I could be wrong. I just prefer to remain skeptical of it all avoid statements of certainty when possible.

I’ve got news for you klam -

He’s the second one you described. As is about 75% of the entire FBI and about 95% of actual special agents (adding civ serv and attorneys brings it down)

So yeah its a hit piece inconveniently burdened with facts

Like I said, wait until the book is closed on the Durham investigation and any subsequent prosecutions and then watch the floodgates open

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:

I’ve got news for you klam -

He’s the second one you described. As is about 75% of the entire FBI and about 95% of actual special agents (adding civ serv and attorneys brings it down)

So yeah its a hit piece inconveniently burdened with facts

Like I said, wait until the book is closed on the Durham investigation and any subsequent prosecutions and then watch the floodgates open

I’ll anxiously wait.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Judge Rosemary Collyer is stepping down from the FISA court. Hmm. Maybe she's finally getting heat for doing nothing over the thousands of illegal 702 searches.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by CID1990 »

Guess who was right all along about Steele and Fusion GPS (other than me)?

John Solomon

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e-dossier/

JSO you put all your eggs in the “not disproven” basket.... care to comment?

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:Guess who was right all along about Steele and Fusion GPS (other than me)?

John Solomon

Sounds like there is a great deal that the world's greatest investigating service, the one caught flatfooted by the collapse of the Soviet Union, can't corroborate, and that is being equated with "disproven" by the bootlickers.

Is Chris Steele banging Ivanka part of what has Trump so twitchy these days ? I thought it was the meds but I hadn't considered the possibility of a love triangle...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:Guess who was right all along about Steele and Fusion GPS (other than me)?

John Solomon

Jellybelly spent some time in this thread discrediting Solomon as well. Not surprised he was wrong yet again...
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:

John Solomon

Sounds like there is a great deal that the world's greatest investigating service, the one caught flatfooted by the collapse of the Soviet Union, can't corroborate, and that is being equated with "disproven" by the bootlickers.

Is Chris Steele banging Ivanka part of what has Trump so twitchy these days ? I thought it was the meds but I hadn't considered the possibility of a love triangle...
And being equated with "guilty" by the cocksuckers. :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:

John Solomon

Well there Mr Dawg

You have hit on it haven’t you?

Mr Brennan (a former CIA analyst) told us for months how Donald Trump was a Russian agent... and he shilled the Steele dossier for anyone who would listen- the Obama White House, the FBI, and MSNBC

How is he so right now, while his agency was so wrong about everything else (as you have so aptly pointed out?)

Let me tell you a little something about Langley... they have two sides. The operations peeps, and the analyst peeps. The first group is mostly conservative, while the second group is largely liberal (because they come from the Ivies and similar while the ops types come from the military, LE, and other places)

The analysts control what gets seen. They write most of the PDB, they are the ones that invariably wind up in positions of authority there, and most of our recent Directors are former analysts.

So your fellow travelers are the ones who largely got the Soviet Union and Iraq wrong. They got Afghanistan and Libya right but admins decided they were wrong and didn’t listen

So I’m going to assume here you were talking about Langley because the FBI has nothing to do with intel gathering, as what would have led to being “right” about the Soviets

You WERE talking about Langley, right Houndawg?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Well there Mr Dawg

Mr Brennan (a former CIA analyst) told us for months how Donald Trump was a Russian agent... and he shilled the Steele dossier for anyone who would listen- the Obama White House, the FBI, and MSNBC

How is he so right now, while his agency was so wrong about everything else (as you have so aptly pointed out?)

Let me tell you a little something about Langley... they have two sides. The operations peeps, and the analyst peeps. The first group is mostly conservative, while the second group is largely liberal (because they come from the Ivies and similar while the ops types come from the military, LE, and other places)

The analysts control what gets seen. They write most of the PDB, they are the ones that invariably wind up in positions of authority there, and most of our recent Directors are former analysts.

So your fellow travelers are the ones who largely got the Soviet Union and Iraq wrong. They got Afghanistan and Libya right but admins decided they were wrong and didn’t listen

So I’m going to assume here you were talking about Langley because the FBI has nothing to do with intel gathering, as what would have led to being “right” about the Soviets

Yeah! Tell your buddies to get their shit together Humpdawg!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Well there Mr Dawg

Its a gold star for you, go to the front of the class! :notworthy:

Yes you're right - I often conflate the two under the "intelligence" umbrella even though I know there is a difference in what they do, and I may at any time include the NSA, ASA, NRO, BATF etc.....spooks, feds, cops, what have you....
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:

why that is downright uncharitable, Z.....
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
go put on a dress. :tothehand:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Well there Mr Dawg

Yeah! Tell your buddies to get their shit together Humpdawg!
They should have listened to me long time ago
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Well there Mr Dawg

Yes you're right - I often conflate the two under the "intelligence" umbrella even though I know there is a difference in what they do, and I may at any time include the NSA, ASA, NRO, BATF etc.....spooks, feds, cops, what have you....
I wouldn’t know why you would conflate them - law enforcement agencies like the FBI do exactly zero intel and analysis outside of the US

which kinda makes it hard for them to get things like Iraq “wrong” but you do you

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
What's wrong with the one he's wearing? :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

I wouldn’t know why you would conflate them - law enforcement agencies like the FBI do exactly zero intel and analysis outside of the US

which kinda makes it hard for them to get things like Iraq “wrong” but you do you

I guess I conflate them because they're all part of the same system theoretically and I'm not interested enough to learn their distinguishing nuances- they tend to all look the same from the outside. Its different for you obviously.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
What's wrong with the one he's wearing? :D
They aren't easy to find in my size
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ruh roh 8-)
CID1990
Level5
Level5