Political discussions
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Sounds like you didn't get the memo...the DOJ memo about how they won't indict a sitting President.

https://www.justice.gov/olc/opinion/sit ... rosecution

Talk about uninformed blathering. :lol:

No shit

I've said as much many times in this thread. My post doesn't contradict it.
Huh? You just said Federal charges get you indicted, that ain't happening to Trump. I think all your Russia Russia Russia narratives are getting to you. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

With this “Trump-Russia Megathread” I just skimmed the 150 or so posts of blather on here from this past week. Unless I missed it, I don’t see anything to do with Tump & Russia..3k plus posts on here over the last 1 1/2 years+, and I bet 99% have nothing to do with Trump and Russia. So someone please wake me up when there is some news that involves Trump and Russia.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BDKJMU wrote:With this “Trump-Russia Megathread” I just skimmed the 150 or so posts of blather on here from this past week. Unless I missed it, I don’t see anything to do with Tump & Russia..3k plus posts on here over the last 1 1/2 years+, and I bet 99% have nothing to do with Trump and Russia. So someone please wake me up when there is some news that involves Trump and Russia.
This investigation isn't just about Russia.

Section B.2:
ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation
Section C:
If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-relea ... 1/download

But I know that you, someone who pretends to like law and order, doesn't actually give a damn about law and order. Because you're a hypocrite - always - and likely forever. I can see it now:

NPR: "Breaking News - Trump ordered murder to cover-up illegal campaign payments."
BDK: "It has nothing to do with Russia. #witchhunt #MAGA #librultears #winning."
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

No shit

I've said as much many times in this thread. My post doesn't contradict it.
Huh? You just said Federal charges get you indicted, that ain't happening to Trump. I think all your Russia Russia Russia narratives are getting to you. :lol:
Goddamn, dude.

Cohen is indicted for it. I never said Trump would be indicted for it.... In fact, I said the opposite

:wall:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Allen Weisselberg, President Trump’s longtime financial gatekeeper, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen in the criminal investigation into hush-money payments for two women during the 2016 presidential campaign,
https://www.wsj.com/articles/allen-weis ... 1535121992
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Ibanez wrote:
Allen Weisselberg, President Trump’s longtime financial gatekeeper, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen in the criminal investigation into hush-money payments for two women during the 2016 presidential campaign,
https://www.wsj.com/articles/allen-weis ... 1535121992
He's worked for Trump for 30+ years. This one is big - the dude knows everything.

People are beginning to flip left and right; it's apparent Mueller knows way more than any of us think.

But hey, a thief surrounded himself with thieves...and you know how the old saying goes.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

∞∞∞ wrote:
He's worked for Trump for 30+ years. This one is big - the dude knows everything.

People are beginning to flip left and right; it's apparent Mueller knows way more than any of us think.

But hey, a thief surrounded himself with thieves...and you know how the old saying goes.
Hopefully the dragnet will be big enough to snag the Clintons. :coffee:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Let’s bring this thread back to Jelly’s original intent

Speaking of assisting the Russians.... wow - good job NYT and intel “officials”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/p ... tions.html
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:With this “Trump-Russia Megathread” I just skimmed the 150 or so posts of blather on here from this past week. Unless I missed it, I don’t see anything to do with Tump & Russia..3k plus posts on here over the last 1 1/2 years+, and I bet 99% have nothing to do with Trump and Russia. So someone please wake me up when there is some news that involves Trump and Russia.
This investigation isn't just about Russia.

Section B.2:
ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation
Section C:
If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-relea ... 1/download

But I know that you, someone who pretends to like law and order, doesn't actually give a damn about law and order. Because you're a hypocrite - always - and likely forever. I can see it now:

NPR: "Breaking News - Trump ordered murder to cover-up illegal campaign payments."
BDK: "It has nothing to do with Russia. #witchhunt #MAGA #librultears #winning."
Look at the thread title. Its the "Trump - Russia megathread" Its not Trump did this, or Trump is accused of that, or a Trump associate did that thread, or about Mueller's giant fishing expedition that has nothing to do with Trump/Russia.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:October 27, 2016 was long before he was President?

Who gives a **** about the affair except some consistent social conservatives?

We're just trying to enforce the laws on the books. :D
You know the point dude. The part of America that mattered in the election was tired of the usual DC bullshit. Trump was the thumb in the eye to a government that has hovered below 20% favoribility for years.

America wants a change. The Left brings someone forward who won't toe the line (ha! I r smart. I learn) and they might get elected too.
:thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
assuming you don't lose the Senate too... Turd Boobs is **** without some deus ex voting machina
It takes a 2/3 vote in the Senate to remove a President following an impeachment. Not just a Senate rule, a Constitutional detail. Democrats could win the Senate but gaining a 2/3 majority is impossible right now. Only way Trump is removed from office is if Republicans think setting Pence up as a sure thing in 2020 would be the outcome.
if they lose the Senate there will be Republican Senators that won't be interested in holding out until the bitter end. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
It takes a 2/3 vote in the Senate to remove a President following an impeachment. Not just a Senate rule, a Constitutional detail. Democrats could win the Senate but gaining a 2/3 majority is impossible right now. Only way Trump is removed from office is if Republicans think setting Pence up as a sure thing in 2020 would be the outcome.
if they lose the Senate there will be Republican Senators that won't be interested in holding out until the bitter end. :coffee:
I don't think there are enough Senators, on either side of the aisle actually, with enough morals and principles to do as you predict they would. Trump didn't burst on the scene and change the game, rather, he's the product of where we've been heading politically for multiple decades. You think too highly of those in elected office. Odd for you.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
You may as well say if the Browns win the Super Bowl. The donks aren't going to win the Senate.. :lol:

35 Senate seats on the ballot (33 regular election + 2 special election). Donks would need to gain 2 seats to gain control of the Senate.
Donks have to defend 26 seats (including 2 indy that caucus with the donks), 10 in states Trump won, including several deep red states.
Conks have to defend 9 seats, 1 in a state Clinton won.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

BDKJMU wrote:Look at the thread title. Its the "Trump - Russia megathread" Its not Trump did this, or Trump is accused of that, or a Trump associate did that thread, or about Mueller's giant fishing expedition that has nothing to do with Trump/Russia.
Lots of extraneous shit flies in this thread. We've had Seth Rich, Pizzagate, Deep State conspiracies, etc. All is welcome. :thumb:

I added the "Trump - Russia Megathread" part when someone complained about not being able to find it.

It was around the same time it came out that Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort attended a meeting with a Kremlin lawyer offering info as "part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump." That's still a thing.

As is the fact that Stone was communicating with the Russian GRU agents who hacked the DNC. We'll hear more about that after Andrew Miller is finally forced to testify. :thumb:

Cohen's lawyer says he has info on the Trump Tower meeting and Trump's pre-public knowlege about the hacking. Relevant. :nod:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Andrew Miller, Roger Stone's aide who'd been resisting the investigation, flipped this evening. The FBI is now passing out immunity like candy; they clearly have a big fish or two on the radar.

Mueller: "Get me Roger Stone..."

Now let's see how long Stone takes to flip. :lol:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BDKJMU wrote:35 Senate seats on the ballot (33 regular election + 2 special election). Donks would need to gain 2 seats to gain control of the Senate.
Donks have to defend 26 seats (including 2 indy that caucus with the donks), 10 in states Trump won, including several deep red states.
Impeachment or not, your boy is going to be served. The FBI will promptly be on his door as soon as he becomes a private citizen.

Lock. Him. Up.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by UNI88 »

CAA Flagship wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: He's worked for Trump for 30+ years. This one is big - the dude knows everything.

Hopefully the dragnet will be big enough to snag the Clintons. :coffee:
That would be rich!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:35 Senate seats on the ballot (33 regular election + 2 special election). Donks would need to gain 2 seats to gain control of the Senate.
Impeachment or not, your boy is going to be served. The FBI will promptly be on his door as soon as he becomes a private citizen.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

∞∞∞ wrote:

Lock. Him. Up.
In a couple weeks or so, the Dems will realize there is nothing on him, and this will blow over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

css75 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Impeachment or not, your boy is going to be served. The FBI will promptly be on his door as soon as he becomes a private citizen.

Lock. Him. Up.
In a couple weeks or so, the Dems will realize there is nothing on him, and this will blow over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mueller AintGoingAnywhere :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Hopefully the dragnet will be big enough to snag the Clintons. :coffee:
That would be rich!
First, get the traitor. Business before pleasure. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
UNI88 wrote:That would be rich!
I have no problem going after Clinton first if that floats your boat. :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
I have no problem going after Clinton first if that floats your boat. :D

Not necessary, they're doing a fine job jof draining the swamp just the way they are..... all we need now is a Cult 45 pack of cards with Jabba the Trump as the ace of spades.. :thumb:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

houndawg wrote:
UNI88 wrote:That would be rich!
Traitor? :lol: :dunce:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/25/us-sanc ... onday.html

I am all for justice. If someone did something wrong, an appropriate price needs to be paid. Nobody should be above the law, including Trump.

But how about we do a real investigation into these as well?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Big coordinated effort to start investigating HRC and the DNC this weekend ( pushed of course by the Pres a and Fox), and now Trump is dangling the Weiner laptop emails.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz