Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:38 am He was authorizing, not ordering it.
We'll be getting the good stuff from Putin soon enough :thumb:

He's already starting to hang trump out in the breeze :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:38 am He was authorizing, not ordering it.

You're peddling Russian disinformation, Nikita.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:00 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:07 pm

You're peddling Russian disinformation, Nikita.
The Donald is going to wish he hadn't confiscated the interpreter's notes in Helsinki.......I mean who ya going to believe: some lyin sack of shit or the President of Russia and the US?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

So I was thinking this morning about Russia. Maybe I just don't know enough about them, but what benefit has Russia received by Trump being in office? I mean if they helped him win and/or he is an agent for them, surely there must be a few big things somebody could point to where Russia has benefited.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

89Hen wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:15 am So I was thinking this morning about Russia. Maybe I just don't know enough about them, but what benefit has Russia received by Trump being in office? I mean if they helped him win and/or he is an agent for them, surely there must be a few big things somebody could point to where Russia has benefited.
That's where houndie comes off as sounding like a whacko. If Trump was compromised and was really a Russian puppet, he must be the worst puppet in the history of puppetry. Heck, you'd think Putin would be doing all he can to get Biden elected since Trump didn't really seem to do any favors to Russia during these past four years.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

89Hen wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:15 am So I was thinking this morning about Russia. Maybe I just don't know enough about them, but what benefit has Russia received by Trump being in office? I mean if they helped him win and/or he is an agent for them, surely there must be a few big things somebody could point to where Russia has benefited.
The biggest benefit is the weakening of the transatlantic alliance. That has been Putin's single biggest goal going back to his KGB days.

You can agree or disagree with whether it was the right thing. But, Trump was the only candidate running in 2016 or 2020 from either party that would have done it.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:36 am
The biggest benefit is the weakening of the transatlantic alliance. That has been Putin's single biggest goal going back to his KGB days.

You can agree or disagree with whether it was the right thing. But, Trump was the only candidate running in 2016 or 2020 from either party that would have done it.
That was already happening prior to Trump. The Germans were/are desperate to buy natural gas from the Russians, especially once Germany decided to turn off their nuclear plants (again, Greens for the fail when it comes to the environment). And since China is clearly the biggest foreign policy issue now as well as going forward, the transatlantic alliance that was worried about protecting Europe from nuclear war or a massive armored ground assault out of Russia was always going to recede in importance. But the biggest issue going forward is that Europe can't figure out how to get access to energy without relying on Russia - that's been the real motivator, they can't live without Russia.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:42 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:36 am

That was already happening prior to Trump. The Germans were/are desperate to buy natural gas from the Russians, especially once Germany decided to turn off their nuclear plants (again, Greens for the fail when it comes to the environment). And since China is clearly the biggest foreign policy issue now as well as going forward, the transatlantic alliance that was worried about protecting Europe from nuclear war or a massive armored ground assault out of Russia was always going to recede in importance. But the biggest issue going forward is that Europe can't figure out how to get access to energy without relying on Russia - that's been the real motivator, they can't live without Russia.
https://globalriskinsights.com/2020/10/ ... -alliance/
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 am
That's where houndie comes off as sounding like a whacko. If Trump was compromised and was really a Russian puppet, he must be the worst puppet in the history of puppetry. Heck, you'd think Putin would be doing all he can to get Biden elected since Trump didn't really seem to do any favors to Russia during these past four years.
Well obviously you can't be too blatant - but you can do a lot, like encouraging the Donald to see NATO as a handicap and encourage the division with Turkey. And are our relations with Europe and NATO not at a post-WW2 low? Has the Donald not insulted every host he has met from the free world and fallen in love and slobbered praise all over every despot he's met with?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:36 pm
GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 am

Well obviously you can't be too blatant - but you can do a lot, like encouraging the Donald to see NATO as a handicap and encourage the division with Turkey. And are our relations with Europe and NATO not at a post-WW2 low? Has the Donald not insulted every host he has met from the free world and fallen in love and slobbered praise all over every despot he's met with?
All those things with Europe and Turkey were happening before Trump even got there. See the above posts for the many reasons why. In case you haven't noticed, China has risen in prominence from a foreign policy point and there's little that NATO has to do about that. Again, surely you have more than this bluster, no?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:39 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:36 pm

All those things with Europe and Turkey were happening before Trump even got there. See the above posts for the many reasons why. In case you haven't noticed, China has risen in prominence from a foreign policy point and there's little that NATO has to do about that. Again, surely you have more than this bluster, no?
Irrelevant, he's exacerbated all of them, don't try to bluster how relations with Europe would be just as bad if the Donald weren't President. The chancellor of of Germany finds him too revolting to be in the same room with. Its like Nancy Pelosi says - all roads lead to Russia. Watch how relations with Europe improve next year
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:35 pm
GannonFan wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Irrelevant, he's exacerbated all of them, don't try to bluster how relations with Europe would be just as bad if the Donald weren't President. The chancellor of of Germany finds him too revolting to be in the same room with. Its like Nancy Pelosi says - all roads lead to Russia. Watch how relations with Europe improve next year
And none of that will have any impact on Russia, which has been your insinuation all along. It doesn't matter if we like Russia or not, or how nice the Europeans are to us or not, Germany needs Russian natural gas and they will still be digging pipelines and dishing out the rubles regardless who's the White House. Your fascination with puppetry appears to have no basis in fact.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:35 pm

And none of that will have any impact on Russia, which has been your insinuation all along. It doesn't matter if we like Russia or not, or how nice the Europeans are to us or not, Germany needs Russian natural gas and they will still be digging pipelines and dishing out the rubles regardless who's the White House. Your fascination with puppetry appears to have no basis in fact.
There is none so blind as he who will not see.

Putin made Trump his bitch and he announced their relationship in Helsinki while the Donald stood back half a step and looked at his shoes as Vladimir did the talking. Shortly after an election where your crowd made a big issue of who would be tougher dealing with Putin. Of course we know now that Hillary is tougher, and smarter but back then we didn't know that yet and the windbag was able to convince the weak-minded that he was a tough guy. So many dumb cunts in his ranks.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:36 am

Putin made Trump his bitch and he announced their relationship in Helsinki while the Donald stood back half a step and looked at his shoes as Vladimir did the talking. Shortly after an election where your crowd made a big issue of who would be tougher dealing with Putin. Of course we know now that Hillary is tougher, and smarter but back then we didn't know that yet and the windbag was able to convince the weak-minded that he was a tough guy. So many dumb cunts in his ranks.
Hillary might have been tougher but she was just as much for sale as Trump.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Blah blah blah. Once again, other than a photo op at Helsinki, you continue to have nothing of substance to back up your claims of puppetry. Hey, I have no problem if you just want to be the guy you've typically been, who jumps in, tosses a hand grenade, and runs out right after. It's your schtick, I get it. But also don't be surprised that people will on occasion push back on your bluster and see if it's anything more than bluster. In this case, you've proven repeatedly now that it's just bluster. Carry on. :thumb:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:43 am if you just want to be the guy you've typically been, who jumps in, tosses a hand grenade, and runs out right after. It's your schtick, I get it.
100%
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:43 am

Blah blah blah. Once again, other than a photo op at Helsinki, you continue to have nothing of substance to back up your claims of puppetry. Hey, I have no problem if you just want to be the guy you've typically been, who jumps in, tosses a hand grenade, and runs out right after. It's your schtick, I get it. But also don't be surprised that people will on occasion push back on your bluster and see if it's anything more than bluster. In this case, you've proven repeatedly now that it's just bluster. Carry on. :thumb:
Are you accusing me of bluster on a small-time football chat board!? My seconds will call, Sir!
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

89Hen wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:07 pm
GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:43 am if you just want to be the guy you've typically been, who jumps in, tosses a hand grenade, and runs out right after. It's your schtick, I get it.
100%
The butthurt is strong here, Obi-wan....
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

You can't be serious, our relations with the EU and NATO are at an all-time low thanks to the exacerbations of the Donald.

Bitch please. :tothehand:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:56 am
89Hen wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:07 pm

100%
:lol: Nah. You're not worth any angst.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

89Hen wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:31 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:56 am

:lol: Nah. You're not worth any angst.
Thats good, bro. I'd hate think you're angst-ridden when it's Morning in America for everybody else. :coffee:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:51 am
GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:43 am

Are you accusing me of bluster on a small-time football chat board!? My seconds will call, Sir!
I thought you only get one second. Wouldn't the additional guys be like thirds and fourths? I don't know, they presented it very differently in "Hamilton". :coffee: