Page 130 of 204

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:50 am
by GannonFan
Skjellyfetti wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah... Mueller is totally McCarthy. :roll:

For someone who complains about bad historical analogies.... you sure do like that one.


Tell me again about how the Russians managed to elect Trump. That is what this is about, no? I'm all in favor of nailing whatever criminals we find during that investigation, even if none of the illegal behavior had anything to do with Russians stealing the 2016 election. I'm good with criminals being found out and punished. But you're being entirely disingenuous when you say fear and paranoia of the Russians and Russian intrigue (psst, that's what a Red Scare is) has nothing to do with this. #RedScare2016 #SkellysheadisinthesandaboutRedScare2016 #history

:coffee:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:37 pm
by Skjellyfetti
GannonFan wrote:Tell me again about how the Russians managed to elect Trump. That is what this is about, no?


No.

I think it's pretty clear that Russia got involved in the campaign and did so, in part, to help Trump. I don't think it's at all clear that their influence tipped the scales or won it for Trump. I don't think that's something that can be determined. I've never claimed as much and I don't think this thread is about that... but, you can make of it what you will.

GannonFan wrote:I'm all in favor of nailing whatever criminals we find during that investigation, even if none of the illegal behavior had anything to do with Russians stealing the 2016 election. I'm good with criminals being found out and punished. But you're being entirely disingenuous when you say fear and paranoia of the Russians and Russian intrigue (psst, that's what a Red Scare is) has nothing to do with this. #RedScare2016 #SkellysheadisinthesandaboutRedScare2016 #history

:coffee:


Fear and paranoia has nothing to do with it. Rosenstein didn't appoint Mueller because he was paranoid about Russians. At least, I don't think so.

Russian intelligence hacked a political campaign and directed a disinformation campaign to influence our biggest election. It's a big deal. Even someone like Cid considers it to be an act of war. As we've discussed, it's a gray area of "war" - but, surely you agree that it is a significant event. No? :suspicious:

This is Mueller's mandate:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation;


I think that pretty much covers what this thread is about. But, again - you can make of it what you want... it's not my thread. It's ours. <3

I don't think Rosenstein, Mueller, Richard Burr, or anyone involved in the investigation is motivated by paranoia. I also don't think they're motivated by politics (but, that's another discussion). It's a legitimate investigation.




and, to your last point - the Red Scare was not about fear and paranoia of Russians - it was about fear and paranoia of communists. :thumb:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 pm
by CID1990
I'd rather that you collusion weenies would push for us to give the Russians a big fat black eye

instead of your Trump obsession and desires to delegitimize our democratic processes .... which is what this is about... it isnt Trump Derangement Syndrome- it is Clinton Compensation Syndrome

We could eliminate a full 10% of Russia's tactical air force in Syria THIS WEEK if we wanted to

that would give Putin a black eye- THAT is what he understands

all this Russian collusion crap is just an unforseen bonus for Putin - and given its effects will encourage even more pervasive interference in the next election

Guys like Jelly are as valuable to Putin as a squad of Spetznaz commandos... more effective, actually


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:42 am
by Skjellyfetti
Your plan sounds a little too close to Hillary's no fly zone plan to me. :suspicious:



And, if your theory is correct that Mueller was able to rule out coordination a week into his investigation.... and, that he has simply been putting on a show to appease Democrats for the past year+..... Isn't it his fault?

If you think "collusion weenies" are as valuable to Putin as Spetsnaz - Mueller is a national security threat. No? You believe that?

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:29 pm
by css75
Skjellyfetti wrote:Your plan sounds a little too close to Hillary's no fly zone plan to me. :suspicious:



And, if your theory is correct that Mueller was able to rule out coordination a week into his investigation.... and, that he has simply been putting on a show to appease Democrats for the past year+..... Isn't it his fault?

If you think "collusion weenies" are as valuable to Putin as Spetsnaz - Mueller is a national security threat. No? You believe that?


I think it is a security threat. Our government leaders are distracted from important things with this nonsense. Also, valuable resources are spent that could be used for n more important things than this nothing burger . Even Page and Strzok say there is no there there,


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:15 pm
by Skjellyfetti
css75 wrote:Also, valuable resources are spent that could be used for n more important things


It's turning a profit thanks to Manafort forfeiting over forty million to the guvmint. :thumb:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 pm
by Skjellyfetti
President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, has participated over the last month in multiple interview sessions lasting for hours with investigators from the office of special counsel, Robert Mueller, sources tell ABC News.

The special counsel’s questioning of Cohen, one of the president’s closest associates over the past decade, has focused primarily on all aspects of Trump's dealings with Russia -- including financial and business dealings and the investigation into alleged collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign and its surrogates to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Investigators were also interested in knowing, the sources say, whether Trump or any of his associates discussed the possibility of a pardon with Cohen.


The news of Cohen’s dealings with federal and state investigators comes close on the heels of another potentially perilous legal development for the president: the guilty pleas last week from Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, who struck a deal with Mueller’s prosecutors in exchange for his cooperation.

As the Manafort deal was taking shape -- Mueller’s team had already been talking to Cohen.

And given Cohen’s prolonged time spent in proximity to Trump, his family and the inner-workings of the Trump Organization, some insiders consider his cooperation with authorities to be one of most serious potential legal threats to confront the president.


https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael ... d=57959664

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:54 pm
by CID1990
Skjellyfetti wrote:Your plan sounds a little too close to Hillary's no fly zone plan to me. :suspicious:



And, if your theory is correct that Mueller was able to rule out coordination a week into his investigation.... and, that he has simply been putting on a show to appease Democrats for the past year+..... Isn't it his fault?

If you think "collusion weenies" are as valuable to Putin as Spetsnaz - Mueller is a national security threat. No? You believe that?


All non sequiturs and hyperbole


The Russians interfered in our elections - so instead of responding in a way that actually could deter Putin from behaving that way in the future, we respond in a way that actually encourages him to continue interfering...

You ARE valuable to Putin, Jelly. You are his target audience

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 pm
by Skjellyfetti
CID1990 wrote:The Russians interfered in our elections - so instead of responding in a way that actually could deter Putin from behaving that way in the future, we respond in a way that actually encourages him to continue interfering...

You ARE valuable to Putin, Jelly. You are his target audience


:roll:

I do think our response wasn't strong enough - from Obama as well. I think they should sanction Putin personally. His billions are in the West and we could separate him from that. That was considered by the Obama administration as a response... but, was shot down as being to extreme. That would deter him much better than getting in a hot war in the Middle East, imo. But, I know your neoconservativism is acting up again.

You still haven't answered my question: Is Mueller valuable to Putin?



And, I disagree. I think the Deep State conspiracy theorists are what is valuable to Putin. The FBI and our intelligence agencies are now seen as enemies. Trump's latest declassification order would provide valuable intelligence to Russia if carried out in full. Agree or disagree? (though, I know you won't actually answer ;) )

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:26 pm
by SDHornet
GannonFan wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah... Mueller is totally McCarthy. :roll:

For someone who complains about bad historical analogies.... you sure do like that one.


Tell me again about how the Russians managed to elect Trump. That is what this is about, no? I'm all in favor of nailing whatever criminals we find during that investigation, even if none of the illegal behavior had anything to do with Russians stealing the 2016 election. I'm good with criminals being found out and punished. But you're being entirely disingenuous when you say fear and paranoia of the Russians and Russian intrigue (psst, that's what a Red Scare is) has nothing to do with this. #RedScare2016 #SkellysheadisinthesandaboutRedScare2016 #history

:coffee:

No shit. The guy that started the thread and titled it in Russian for fuck sakes...is now claiming it's not about Trump-Russian collusion...yeaokay

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:29 pm
by SDHornet
Skjellyfetti wrote:And, I disagree. I think the Deep State conspiracy theorists are what is valuable to Putin. The FBI and our intelligence agencies are now seen as enemies. Trump's latest declassification order would provide valuable intelligence to Russia if carried out in full. Agree or disagree? (though, I know you won't actually answer ;) )

Depends on what spin the media is spinning. Remember, donks were for the FBI before they were against it...or visa versa, hard to keep track really. :lol:

Oh and :lol: at the weak spin on Trump declassifying the FISA applications. Just :lol:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:35 pm
by Skjellyfetti
SDHornet wrote:No shit. The guy that started the thread and titled it in Russian for fuck sakes...is now claiming it's not about Trump-Russian collusion...yeaokay

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


You're really bad at reading.

Try again.

Top to bottom. Left to right. Group words together to make sentences. Take Tylenol for any headaches, Mydol for any cramps.

Skjellyfetti wrote:
GannonFan wrote:Tell me again about how the Russians managed to elect Trump. That is what this is about, no?


No.

I think it's pretty clear that Russia got involved in the campaign and did so, in part, to help Trump. I don't think it's at all clear that their influence tipped the scales or won it for Trump. I don't think that's something that can be determined. I've never claimed as much and I don't think this thread is about that... but, you can make of it what you will.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 pm
by SDHornet
Since jellybean is claiming it's not about Russian collusion, here's your first post way back on page 1 on this abortion of a thread. Yeah "Kremlin has ears inside" but not a Russian collusion thread. :roll:

:lol:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Thought Trump - Russia story probably deserved its own thread as the onion peel unravels. :coffee:


Flynn resigns as National Security Advisor
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... d#comments


Flynn aid denied security clearance by CIA
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/m ... ump-234923


Resigned 30 minutes after this article was published (since updated to reflect the resignation):

Justice Department warned Flynn may be compromised in January, but was ignored
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 2d818ba2cd


Intelligence agencies withholding information amid fears "the Kremlin has ears inside" the White House situation room.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 76986.html

Joins Paul Manafort and Carter Page as Trump advisors who have had to resign due to Russian entanglements. :?

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:13 pm
by CID1990
Skjellyfetti wrote:
CID1990 wrote:The Russians interfered in our elections - so instead of responding in a way that actually could deter Putin from behaving that way in the future, we respond in a way that actually encourages him to continue interfering...

You ARE valuable to Putin, Jelly. You are his target audience


:roll:

I do think our response wasn't strong enough - from Obama as well. I think they should sanction Putin personally. His billions are in the West and we could separate him from that. That was considered by the Obama administration as a response... but, was shot down as being to extreme. That would deter him much better than getting in a hot war in the Middle East, imo. But, I know your neoconservativism is acting up again.

You still haven't answered my question: Is Mueller valuable to Putin?



And, I disagree. I think the Deep State conspiracy theorists are what is valuable to Putin. The FBI and our intelligence agencies are now seen as enemies. Trump's latest declassification order would provide valuable intelligence to Russia if carried out in full. Agree or disagree? (though, I know you won't actually answer ;) )


I don't respond to transitive logic (your dumb Mueller question), Mr Farrakhan

nor do I debate 9 year olds

but to your last question - no - I do not agree with the decision to declassify the FISA process. But if the FBI is capable of scrubbing it for methods and sources then all that would be left is the "what" - which would not be useful to foreign intelligence under most circumstances. But if Trump just lays it all bare - no I do not agree with it. But he does have the authority, and he will be responsible for the consequences.

I'm glad to see you are serious about classified info being out in the open though... it proves you arent a complete idiot (just a partisan one)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:44 am
by mainejeff
Sick of Russia and all of the Trumptard Commies that support them.

#LockHimUp

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:16 am
by CID1990
mainejeff wrote:Sick of Russia and all of the Trumptard Commies that support them.

#LockHimUp


I remember my first hit of acid, too

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:25 am
by mainejeff
CID1990 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:Sick of Russia and all of the Trumptard Commies that support them.

#LockHimUp


I remember my first hit of acid, too


Was it right before you voted for Trump?

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:31 am
by CID1990
mainejeff wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
I remember my first hit of acid, too


Was it right before you voted for Trump?


No, it was right after my balls dropped at age 14. You still waiting for your moment?

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:40 am
by mainejeff
CID1990 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Was it right before you voted for Trump?


No, it was right after my balls dropped at age 14. You still waiting for your moment?


I'll discuss my balls after you come out of the closet. :thumb:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:41 am
by CID1990
mainejeff wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
No, it was right after my balls dropped at age 14. You still waiting for your moment?


I'll discuss my balls after you come out of the closet. :thumb:


I don’t know about any closets, but I’ll come out of your mom’s box when I’m good and goddamn ready

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:50 am
by Skjellyfetti
Trump walks back from his declassification order... after hearing from DOJ and allies concerned about their intelligence being exposed.

Not surprising and good decision... but, what a fucking idiot.

"In unrelated news... President Trump asked for ice to put on a severly slapped hand... which he described as 'ouchie.'"

SDHornet will be very sad when he hears Trump bought into the "spin" by DOJ and allied nations. :( :lol:

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:43 pm
by Bisonfanatical
CID1990 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:Sick of Russia and all of the Trumptard Commies that support them.

#LockHimUp


I remember my first hit of acid, too


Some of your posts are very enlightening, and some of them are just down right humorous.

I love this one


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:36 pm
by Ivytalk
So the left’s canonization of St. Rod Rosenstein May have been a bit premature...

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:13 pm
by SeattleGriz
Skjellyfetti wrote:Trump walks back from his declassification order... after hearing from DOJ and allies concerned about their intelligence being exposed.

Not surprising and good decision... but, what a fucking idiot.

"In unrelated news... President Trump asked for ice to put on a severly slapped hand... which he described as 'ouchie.'"

SDHornet will be very sad when he hears Trump bought into the "spin" by DOJ and allied nations. :(
An idiot. Hmm. Sounds like leverage to me. Hurry up with the IG report and it better be true. Want it by midterms or I show the goods.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:42 am
by CID1990
BTW - I didn't vote for Trump, and you'd know that if were here instead of off somewhere hiding sausages


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk