Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12436
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Skjellyfetti » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:34 am

Ivytalk wrote:So the left’s canonization of St. Rod Rosenstein May have been a bit premature...





:lol:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 12152
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:04 pm

Skjellyfetti wrote:SDHornet will be very sad when he hears Trump bought into the "spin" by DOJ and allied nations. :( :lol:

Sad? About what? deep state is reeling, as shown by McCabe leaking about the Rosenstein wire and 25th amendment stuff in a bid to try and force Trumps hand in firing him. McCabe doesn't want to go down on the sinking ship alone...this is gonna be good. :nod:

Oh and still waiting on Trump-Russia collusion. :lol:

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12436
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Skjellyfetti » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:02 pm

SDHornet wrote: McCabe leaking about the Rosenstein wire and 25th amendment stuff in a bid to try and force Trumps hand in firing him.


what are you basing this on? a shirtless youtuber?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby css75 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 12152
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote: McCabe leaking about the Rosenstein wire and 25th amendment stuff in a bid to try and force Trumps hand in firing him.


what are you basing this on? a shirtless youtuber?

No, haven't seen his recent stuff. Been in the field all week.

When a bunch of msm's headlines are pimping a Trump firing of Rosenstein, you know there is an agenda. Pretty easy tell, not surprised you missed it though.

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8451
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Trump's got leverage on Rosenstein.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12436
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Skjellyfetti » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:46 pm

SDHornet wrote:When a bunch of msm's headlines are pimping a Trump firing of Rosenstein, you know there is an agenda. Pretty easy tell, not surprised you missed it though.


Well, there are probably 100 possible theories... I definitely don't think any are clear.

Could be Trump wanted him out and floated it as a trial balloon.

Could be Trump wanted a distraction from Kavanaugh and floated it simply as a distraction (or a combination with the 1st... two birds with one stone).

Could be someone inside DOJ wanted Rosenstein gone.

Could be someone in Congress.

Could be McCabe.

But, I think McCabe is actually the least likely of those... because, he has the most to lose by pissing off the DAG... and little to gain.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21616
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby CID1990 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote:When a bunch of msm's headlines are pimping a Trump firing of Rosenstein, you know there is an agenda. Pretty easy tell, not surprised you missed it though.


Well, there are probably 100 possible theories... I definitely don't think any are clear.

Could be Trump wanted him out and floated it as a trial balloon.

Could be Trump wanted a distraction from Kavanaugh and floated it simply as a distraction (or a combination with the 1st... two birds with one stone).

Could be someone inside DOJ wanted Rosenstein gone.

Could be someone in Congress.

Could be McCabe.

But, I think McCabe is actually the least likely of those... because, he has the most to lose by pissing off the DAG... and little to gain.


You forgot Russians!

it could be Russians


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8451
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:21 pm

SeattleGriz wrote:Trump's got leverage on Rosenstein.
I agree with Seattle Griz. Trump now has leverage. IG doesn't release the truth by elections, Trump does.

Rosenstein is being told to clean up the mess he made.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby css75 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Look for some housecleaning after November.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12436
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Skjellyfetti » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 pm

css75 wrote:Look for some housecleaning after November.


Did you mean to post in the Blue Wave thread? ;)
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12436
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Skjellyfetti » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Just finished this. Frontline does a great job as per usual.

Great recap of the thread so far. :D

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby css75 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Skjellyfetti wrote:
css75 wrote:Look for some housecleaning after November.


Did you mean to post in the Blue Wave thread? ;)


Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 12152
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:51 pm

The plot thickens...
Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

...so basically the FBI knew the orgins of the dossier and didn't fill in the FISA court on the matter...hhmmmm

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12436
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Skjellyfetti » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:47 pm

SDHornet wrote:...so basically the FBI knew the orgins of the dossier and didn't fill in the FISA court on the matter...hhmmmm



It was in the fucking FISA application. JFC you are dense. :wall:

I'd link it but I'm on my phone. I don't expect you'd read anyway, though.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8451
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote:...so basically the FBI knew the orgins of the dossier and didn't fill in the FISA court on the matter...hhmmmm



It was in the fucking FISA application. JFC you are dense. :wall:

I'd link it but I'm on my phone. I don't expect you'd read anyway, though.


I think the important part was Sussman. A Perkins Coie parnter meeting with the FBI to give them the info.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby css75 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:44 pm

One thing regarding voting: I have always felt that votes in regard to taxes, should be voted on only by people who will be paying the tax. For example, property tax issues should only be voted on by property tax owners. I know it can never happen, but the way it is done now just seems wrong.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12436
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Skjellyfetti » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:52 pm

SeattleGriz wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

It was in the fucking FISA application. JFC you are dense. :wall:

I'd link it but I'm on my phone. I don't expect you'd read anyway, though.


I think the important part was Sussman. A Perkins Coie parnter meeting with the FBI to give them the info.


Eh. Wish the interview would have been public... his sources are clearly on the House Intelligence Committee or staffers. His sources have misled him repeatedly and his articles have been consistently overstated.

Remember the Comey's memos he leaked to the media containing classified info?!? What ever happened to that?!? :?


Remember Emin Agalarov attending a Congressional hearing as a guest of Democrats?!?! Only look the same to expanos.

Image
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 12152
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote:...so basically the FBI knew the orgins of the dossier and didn't fill in the FISA court on the matter...hhmmmm



It was in the fucking FISA application. JFC you are dense. :wall:

I'd link it but I'm on my phone. I don't expect you'd read anyway, though.

That's why that meeting between Baker and the DNC lawyers was redacted on the Intel Committee Russian Interference memo right? :lol:

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 23233
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Ivytalk » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Why does this thread still exist? I mean, seriously... :dunce: :jack:
“...we are ALL cunts.” — CID1990, 10/31/19

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8451
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Ivytalk wrote:Why does this thread still exist? I mean, seriously... :dunce: :jack:
Because Trump hasn't been impeached or the Deep State hasn't been thrown in jail.

Winner takes all!!
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 51278
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Ibanez » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:50 pm

css75 wrote:One thing regarding voting: I have always felt that votes in regard to taxes, should be voted on only by people who will be paying the tax. For example, property tax issues should only be voted on by property tax owners. I know it can never happen, but the way it is done now just seems wrong.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


So, you’d be cool not voting for social entitlement issues If you don’t partake in, for example WIC, even though it’s still your tax dollars?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby css75 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Ibanez wrote:
css75 wrote:One thing regarding voting: I have always felt that votes in regard to taxes, should be voted on only by people who will be paying the tax. For example, property tax issues should only be voted on by property tax owners. I know it can never happen, but the way it is done now just seems wrong.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


So, you’d be cool not voting for social entitlement issues If you don’t partake in, for example WIC, even though it’s still your tax dollars?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



No, as a taxpayer I would vote.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 12152
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Ivytalk wrote:Why does this thread still exist? I mean, seriously... :dunce: :jack:

It will (and should) stay alive until the Mueller investigation is over. If Trump is still in office once it's over, jellybean gets his spot on the CS.com mount rushmore of retards along side opie, razor, howndie and trip (probably missed a couple of others)...so yeah there is a lot riding on this thing... :lol:

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby css75 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:03 pm

SDHornet wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Why does this thread still exist? I mean, seriously... :dunce: :jack:

It will (and should) stay alive until the Mueller investigation is over. If Trump is still in office once it's over, jellybean gets his spot on the CS.com mount rushmore of retards along side opie, razor, howndie and trip (probably missed a couple of others)...so yeah there is a lot riding on this thing... :lol:


You forgot Maine Jeff.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CAA Flagship, Col Hogan, kalm and 60 guests