Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:50 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Speakest the truth, he does

Yesss

—Yoda

Thank you very much


Could be. But on the other hand we have that thing where the Justice Department has a policy about not indicting a sitting President. So even if you find that the sitting President did something illegal that had to do with colluding with Russia he wouldn't be indicted. And if he wouldn't be indicted you have that other thing where the Justice Department is going to discourage saying anything.

It's also quite possible that there could be cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia that is not a criminal law violation.

I would not be shocked to see the collusion thing end at this point. I also would not be shocked to see it continue.

So basically you're saying this whole attempt to get Trump impeached via the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory has been a waste of everyone's time and money...

...tell us something everyone here except for those pimping that conspiracy theory already knows.

:lol:

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7796
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:33 am

This thread has to keep going when Trump strikes back and starts investigating the DNC, Hillary and Fusion GPS.

Even though I don't think anything would come of it in regards to indictments. But it could be good to hammer the Dems with up to the elections. The Womb, The Wall and The Wretched dems. Trump 2020!
Everything is better with Montana.

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21693
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Ivytalk » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:40 am

SeattleGriz wrote:This thread has to keep going


No, it doesn’t. Time to drive a stake through the heart of this Dracula of threads.
Don’t get me wrong. I am generally a fan of tax increases. — John “Bernie!” St. Onge 11/16/18

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19887
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby CID1990 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:01 am

Ivytalk wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:This thread has to keep going


No, it doesn’t. Time to drive a stake through the heart of this Dracula of threads.


No no no not yet

We haven’t yet seen the final launch .... of those goalposts off into space

And when Mueller starts getting hauled in front of a House committee or two I further reserve the right to continue to spike the sh1t out of this festering pestilential nothingburg.... er I mean football
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

Baldy
Level4
Level4
Posts: 7524
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Baldy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:04 am

CID1990 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
No, it doesn’t. Time to drive a stake through the heart of this Dracula of threads.


No no no not yet

We haven’t yet seen the final launch .... of those goalposts off into space

And when Mueller starts getting hauled in front of a House committee or two I further reserve the right to continue to spike the sh1t out of this festering pestilential nothingburg.... er I mean football


:rofl:

Baldy
Level4
Level4
Posts: 7524
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Baldy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am


felchy, R U ok?

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 51498
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby 93henfan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:37 am

So those of you who have apparently already read the report, was it good?

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7796
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:55 am

93henfan wrote:So those of you who have apparently already read the report, was it good?
It was. Very good.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:02 pm

CID1990 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
No, it doesn’t. Time to drive a stake through the heart of this Dracula of threads.


No no no not yet

We haven’t yet seen the final launch .... of those goalposts off into space

And when Mueller starts getting hauled in front of a House committee or two I further reserve the right to continue to spike the sh1t out of this festering pestilential nothingburg.... er I mean football

This. :nod:

Oh and:


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:08 pm

klammy's boy getting in on the action:


That tweet may as well be dedicated to internet trolls as well. Looking at you jellybelly. :rofl:

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11558
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SDHornet » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:10 pm



:coffee: :rofl:

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5929
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby Pwns » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:40 pm

Trump: Defeat is mine! I'm the most vulnerable incumbent president ever. You Democrats aren't better at losing in politics than me!

Democrats: Oh, yeah? Just wait until we get through with our histrionics over the Mueller report!

Trump: Oh, crap. Gotta call Mulvaney to see if I can start another government shutdown!
We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14879
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby BDKJMU » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:17 pm

Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19887
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby CID1990 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:59 pm

BEATING BEGINNING:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _hook.html


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19887
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby CID1990 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:12 pm

93henfan wrote:So those of you who have apparently already read the report, was it good?


The report might well show Trump to be a shady douche (he is)- but there are too many things that have not happened for there to be a hint of conspiracy

Hell, he may have obstructed justice even

On the points I have made over the life of this thread however- I have been 100% correct - including that Mueller’s team had no evidence to chase down, so they made a show when it comes to a conspiracy with Russians

Logically speaking- there cannot be an allegation of conspiracy in the Mueller report


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49790
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby AZGrizFan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:46 pm

so, is he guilty or not?
"Ah ****. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7796
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:17 pm

CID1990 wrote:
93henfan wrote:So those of you who have apparently already read the report, was it good?


The report might well show Trump to be a shady douche (he is)- but there are too many things that have not happened for there to be a hint of conspiracy

Hell, he may have obstructed justice even

On the points I have made over the life of this thread however- I have been 100% correct - including that Mueller’s team had no evidence to chase down, so they made a show when it comes to a conspiracy with Russians

Logically speaking- there cannot be an allegation of conspiracy in the Mueller report


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too late! Already called it. While you were blathering on, I stole your thunder.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19887
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby CID1990 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:36 pm

LAWL why haven’t I seen this dude before?

The part where he lights up a Black N Mild had me rolling

https://youtu.be/_nXZ5TFducE

FYI - people who believed in the Russian collusion theory?.... no different from the people who believe fervently that Hillary Clinton “suicides” people

Literally no intellectual daylight between those two groups AT ALL
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9730
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby ∞∞∞ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:41 pm

93henfan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:BTW, kinda odd that Trump hasn't tweeted anything yet. Not that it's relevant or something to read into, but it simply seems out-of-character for Trump not to throw in his two-cents on something major (especially when it deals directly about him).

Although now I'm sure I'll wake up to 20 tweets tomorrow.


You know his Twitter finger is itching. He's waiting for his attorneys to fall asleep down there in Florida. :lol:

This has to be the longest Trump's ever gone without tweeting.

Or maybe the report is so bad they're trying to figure out how to spin it. :coffee:

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7796
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:54 pm

∞∞∞ wrote:
93henfan wrote:
You know his Twitter finger is itching. He's waiting for his attorneys to fall asleep down there in Florida. :lol:

This has to be the longest Trump's ever gone without tweeting.

Or maybe the report is so bad they're trying to figure out how to spin it. :coffee:

Are you ready for the pendulum to swing back?
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
Posts: 16969
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby JohnStOnge » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:03 pm

SDHornet wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Could be. But on the other hand we have that thing where the Justice Department has a policy about not indicting a sitting President. So even if you find that the sitting President did something illegal that had to do with colluding with Russia he wouldn't be indicted. And if he wouldn't be indicted you have that other thing where the Justice Department is going to discourage saying anything.

It's also quite possible that there could be cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia that is not a criminal law violation.

I would not be shocked to see the collusion thing end at this point. I also would not be shocked to see it continue.

So basically you're saying this whole attempt to get Trump impeached via the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory has been a waste of everyone's time and money...

...tell us something everyone here except for those pimping that conspiracy theory already knows.

:lol:


It was not a waste of time and it was not an attempt to get Trump impeached. We should all want the FBI to look into a situation like this one is/was. The big thing I don't like is yet another manifestation of the attitude that the President is special and is not treated like any other citizen. I'm talking about the Justice Department opinion that a sitting President can't be indicated because he's just TOO important to be distracted by something like that. In this case that opinion happens to introduce doubt. If it were clear that a person would be indicted if there were sufficient evidence to do so no matter who they are or what position they hold there would be no doubt. But the fact that the opinion exists provides a basis for doubt.

But that's not the only reason for not liking that kind of opinion. There is nothing sacred about the person who holds the President position at any particular time. They should be treated as any other person is as far as law enforcement goes. Our system is redundant and robust. The idea that the country just CAN'T have a person in the President's position having to worry about criminal liability is ridiculous.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Image

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9730
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby ∞∞∞ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:04 pm

SeattleGriz wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:This has to be the longest Trump's ever gone without tweeting.

Or maybe the report is so bad they're trying to figure out how to spin it. :coffee:

Are you ready for the pendulum to swing back?

I've said from Day 1 that I'll accept whatever Mueller outlines in the report, but it needs to be public.

I'll let Congress decide if it's impeachable, but it's not like "Individual #1" hasn't already been named as a co-conspirator into quite a few illegal and frankly, super shady sh*t.

If I was in Congress, as soon as "Individual #1" was confirmed as Trump, I'd vote to impeach or convict.

User avatar
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
Posts: 16969
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby JohnStOnge » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:09 pm

BDKJMU wrote:Image


It was not a nothing burger. It's just that things came out over time so that people have been kind of de-sensitized to it. Like we have this for instance:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... 6-campaign

Attorneys for Manafort, 69, revealed in a separate court filing last week that he is accused by Mueller of discussing a “Ukraine peace plan” with Kilimnik “on more than one occasion” – and then lying about it when questioned by investigators.

The allegations, if confirmed, would mean that Trump’s campaign chief was working on a plan to settle Russia’s conflict with Ukraine on terms favourable for the Kremlin while the Russian government was interfering in the 2016 US election to help Trump.


I think the the Trump people have always set a false bar. This was not necessarily about finding some smoking gun about Trump himself. It was about finding things associated with the Trump campaign that met the standard for criminal prosecution. Some things like that were indeed found.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19887
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby CID1990 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:14 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Image


It was not a nothing burger. It's just that things came out over time so that people have been kind of de-sensitized to it. Like we have this for instance:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... 6-campaign

Attorneys for Manafort, 69, revealed in a separate court filing last week that he is accused by Mueller of discussing a “Ukraine peace plan” with Kilimnik “on more than one occasion” – and then lying about it when questioned by investigators.

The allegations, if confirmed, would mean that Trump’s campaign chief was working on a plan to settle Russia’s conflict with Ukraine on terms favourable for the Kremlin while the Russian government was interfering in the 2016 US election to help Trump.


I think the the Trump people have always set a false bar. This was not necessarily about finding some smoking gun about Trump himself. It was about finding things associated with the Trump campaign that met the standard for criminal prosecution. Some things like that were indeed found.


There certainly was a false bar here but it ain’t the one the Trump people laid down


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7796
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Postby SeattleGriz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm

∞∞∞ wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Are you ready for the pendulum to swing back?

I've said from Day 1 that I'll accept whatever Mueller outlines in the report, but it needs to be public.

I'll let Congress decide if it's impeachable, but it's not like "Individual #1" hasn't already been named as a co-conspirator into quite a few illegal and frankly, super shady sh*t.

If I was in Congress, as soon as "Individual #1" was confirmed as Trump, I'd vote to impeach or convict.


What would you say if there is a whole thread about how Fusion GPS mislead our intelligence agencies and they bought it hook line and sinker?
Everything is better with Montana.


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CAA Flagship, Col Hogan, Pwns and 36 guests