Page 209 of 219

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am
by Ibanez
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 am
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:25 am


I'm not even sure what that means.

I know his brand is he isn't ever wrong. That should been the first clue to many that this guy has a problem.
It was simply meant as a joke that you can't get over Trump.
I have no problem getting over Trump. I just can't stand why so many "conservatives" and "Christians" feel the need to suck him off and defend him when he's wrong and amoral. It is baffling to me. He could say the Sun doesn't exist and you would be saying how it doesn't exist and we've been wrong all this time and thank god that he sent us a stable genius. It could come out tomorrow that he's been banging Kellyanne since Christmas and there's video. He'd deny it and Fox News would say it's no big deal and that the deep state hates this president.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:48 am
by AZGrizFan
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 am


It was simply meant as a joke that you can't get over Trump.
I have no problem getting over Trump. I just can't stand why so many "conservatives" and "Christians" feel the need to suck him off and defend him when he's wrong and amoral. It is baffling to me. He could say the Sun doesn't exist and you would be saying how it doesn't exist and we've been wrong all this time and thank god that he sent us a stable genius. It could come out tomorrow that he's been banging Kellyanne since Christmas and there's video. He'd deny it and Fox News would say it's no big deal and that the deep state hates this president.
He's the least flawed candidate remaining. On either side of the aisle.
Spoiler: show
and by "least flawed", I mean, he'll do the least damage to the country over the next four years

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:20 am
by SDHornet
houndawg wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:21 am
SDHornet wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:38 pm


Somebody is jelly that I am not slapping them around about their Zimmy thread meltdowns anymore. :lol:
:rofl:

You're still bent over me being right about him? :notworthy:


Given the variety of subjects I've scooled you on here I'm surprised that that was the one sticking in your craw. I guess as time goes by and the Zimster proves me righter and righter it just builds up in you until you burst forth in prose. :coffee:
You, schooling someone on this board? :lol:

Your Zimmy meltdowns got you on CS.com Mount Rushmore of Retard...with jelly's bust right next to you for this Trump-Russia hoax thread. :nod:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:36 am
by Ibanez
AZGrizFan wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:48 am
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am


I have no problem getting over Trump. I just can't stand why so many "conservatives" and "Christians" feel the need to suck him off and defend him when he's wrong and amoral. It is baffling to me. He could say the Sun doesn't exist and you would be saying how it doesn't exist and we've been wrong all this time and thank god that he sent us a stable genius. It could come out tomorrow that he's been banging Kellyanne since Christmas and there's video. He'd deny it and Fox News would say it's no big deal and that the deep state hates this president.
He's the least flawed candidate remaining. On either side of the aisle.
Spoiler: show
and by "least flawed", I mean, he'll do the least damage to the country over the next four years
You're probably right about that.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am
by SeattleGriz
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:32 am


It was simply meant as a joke that you can't get over Trump.
I have no problem getting over Trump. I just can't stand why so many "conservatives" and "Christians" feel the need to suck him off and defend him when he's wrong and amoral. It is baffling to me. He could say the Sun doesn't exist and you would be saying how it doesn't exist and we've been wrong all this time and thank god that he sent us a stable genius. It could come out tomorrow that he's been banging Kellyanne since Christmas and there's video. He'd deny it and Fox News would say it's no big deal and that the deep state hates this president.
I have no problem getting over Trump.
Your diatribe tells a different story.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:40 am
by Ibanez
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am


I have no problem getting over Trump. I just can't stand why so many "conservatives" and "Christians" feel the need to suck him off and defend him when he's wrong and amoral. It is baffling to me. He could say the Sun doesn't exist and you would be saying how it doesn't exist and we've been wrong all this time and thank god that he sent us a stable genius. It could come out tomorrow that he's been banging Kellyanne since Christmas and there's video. He'd deny it and Fox News would say it's no big deal and that the deep state hates this president.
I have no problem getting over Trump.
Your diatribe tells a different story.
:roll:

Why does a difference of opinion bother you so much? Why do "conservatives" become such snowflakes when someone dares to think differently?

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 am
by SeattleGriz
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:40 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am



Your diatribe tells a different story.
:roll:

Why does a difference of opinion bother you so much? Why do "conservatives" become such snowflakes when someone dares to think differently?
Nice try.

I'm not even the slightest bit worked up over your choices. :lol:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 pm
by UNI88
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 am

I have no problem getting over Trump. I just can't stand why so many "conservatives" and "Christians" feel the need to suck him off and defend him when he's wrong and amoral. It is baffling to me. He could say the Sun doesn't exist and you would be saying how it doesn't exist and we've been wrong all this time and thank god that he sent us a stable genius. It could come out tomorrow that he's been banging Kellyanne since Christmas and there's video. He'd deny it and Fox News would say it's no big deal and that the deep state hates this president.
I have no problem getting over Trump.
Your diatribe tells a different story.
I agree with Ibanez. Trump is a reprehensible human being. He has done and said a lot of things that are morally indefensible.

I also agree with AZ. Of all of the candidates with a shot at being a elected, Trump is probably the best choice from a policy perspective.

It's a crappy situation.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:04 pm
by Ibanez
Yet your posts suggest otherwise.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:02 am
by houndawg
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:43 pm
CID1990 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:37 pm
You and millions of other leftists didn’t give a hot damn (see: Barack Obama) about Russian activities until 2016 when it became politically advantageous to do so
Bullshit. Go back and read threads from the annexation of Crimea or MH17.
CID1990 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:37 pm
Russian interference in US politics has been a fact for decades but nobody cared until Democrats figured out how to weaponize it in their favor using their low information base
While not technically wrong... there hasn't been a previous example as brazen as 2016. If I'm something you think is the equal, go right ahead.

You have agreed the hacking of major political parties should be considered an act of war. No? If I remember that correctly, I'm not sure where the disconnect is on this.

Meh. We change governments for other countries all the time, you can hardly expect them not to try to return the favor.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:18 am
by houndawg
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 am
Ibanez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:40 am
:roll:

Why does a difference of opinion bother you so much? Why do "conservatives" become such snowflakes when someone dares to think differently?
Nice try.

I'm not even the slightest bit worked up over your choices. :lol:
How come your crowd isn't rolling with the socialist jew that wanders the land preaching against the evils of money? I thought you people would be a natural constituency. :coffee:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:34 am
by SeattleGriz
houndawg wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:18 am
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 am


Nice try.

I'm not even the slightest bit worked up over your choices. :lol:
How come your crowd isn't rolling with the socialist jew that wanders the land preaching against the evils of money? I thought you people would be a natural constituency. :coffee:
I would have to say his stance on abortion is probably the biggest factor, but that is only me and a guess.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:45 am
by houndawg
SeattleGriz wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:34 am
houndawg wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:18 am


How come your crowd isn't rolling with the socialist jew that wanders the land preaching against the evils of money? I thought you people would be a natural constituency. :coffee:
I would have to say his stance on abortion is probably the biggest factor, but that is only me and a guess.
Its those bleeding hearts, SG. They just can't wrap their heads around the concept of Love the fetus/Hate the child.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:51 am
by houndawg
UNI88 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am



Your diatribe tells a different story.
I agree with Ibanez. Trump is a reprehensible human being. He has done and said a lot of things that are morally indefensible.

I also agree with AZ. Of all of the candidates with a shot at being a elected, Trump is probably the best choice from a policy perspective.

It's a crappy situation.
The best lemondade will be made if the conks keep the White House and the Senate flips. I'd put the over/under on trump strokihg out in public at just under a year. I like to have access to the bugs in the Oval Office for that one. :lol:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:14 am
by SeattleGriz
houndawg wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:51 am
UNI88 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 pm


I agree with Ibanez. Trump is a reprehensible human being. He has done and said a lot of things that are morally indefensible.

I also agree with AZ. Of all of the candidates with a shot at being a elected, Trump is probably the best choice from a policy perspective.

It's a crappy situation.
The best lemondade will be made if the conks keep the White House and the Senate flips. I'd put the over/under on trump strokihg out in public at just under a year. I like to have access to the bugs in the Oval Office for that one. :lol:
I swear I read the changed all the walls in the Whitehouse recently, just for bugs.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:55 pm
by houndawg
SeattleGriz wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:14 am
houndawg wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:51 am


The best lemondade will be made if the conks keep the White House and the Senate flips. I'd put the over/under on trump strokihg out in public at just under a year. I like to have access to the bugs in the Oval Office for that one. :lol:
I swear I read the changed all the walls in the Whitehouse recently, just for bugs.
The Oval Office is compromised. :coffee:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:47 am
by mainejeff
Putin has promised Trump a sweet deal on a new hotel near the Kremlin if he doesn't interfere. :nod:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:12 am
by SDHornet
Latest John Solomon piece:
In rapid fire sequence in January 2017, U.S. officials:

received multiple warnings about the credibility of informant Christopher Steele and his dossier;
affirmed key targets of the FBI counterintelligence investigation made exculpatory statements denying collusion to undercover sources;
concluded retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, Trump's first national security adviser, was not engaged in collusion with the Russians.
The latter revelation has mostly escaped much notice, contained in a single sentence in a once-sealed court motion filed by Flynn defense attorney Sidney Powell that requested what is known as Brady material, or evidence of innocence.

That motion dated Sept. 11, 2019 requested access to “an internal DOJ document dated January 30, 2017, in which the FBI exonerated Mr. Flynn of being ‘an agent of Russia.’”
https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... presidency

But the msm and dolts like jellybelly proceeded with the pimping of this hoax regardless...for over 2 years...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:02 am
by SDHornet
Justice Department prosecutors on Monday filed a motion to dismiss charges against the shell companies accused of financing the Internet Research Agency, a Russian troll farm that engaged in a social media disinformation scheme to interfere in the 2016 election.
https://www.axios.com/justice-departmen ... c4abb.html

Chalk that up as a win for the ham sandwich. Good job super duper justice league team. :lol:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:08 am
by SeattleGriz
SDHornet wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:02 am
Justice Department prosecutors on Monday filed a motion to dismiss charges against the shell companies accused of financing the Internet Research Agency, a Russian troll farm that engaged in a social media disinformation scheme to interfere in the 2016 election.
https://www.axios.com/justice-departmen ... c4abb.html

Chalk that up as a win for the ham sandwich. Good job super duper justice league team. :lol:
They did get their asses handed to them from the start of this trial. You know what the spin will be? The Russians were never serious, so we're dropping the case.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:45 am
by Skjellyfetti
Seems like a good time to issue some controversial pardons as well.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:57 am
by SeattleGriz
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:45 am
Seems like a good time to issue some controversial pardons as well.
Have you been following the Flynn case? Sidney Powell has to have been fed information from someone on the inside because she has been pounding the FBI.

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:21 am
by houndawg
UNI88 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am



Your diatribe tells a different story.
I agree with Ibanez. Trump is a reprehensible human being. He has done and said a lot of things that are morally indefensible.

I also agree with AZ. Of all of the candidates with a shot at being a elected, Trump is probably the best choice from a policy perspective.

It's a crappy situation.
I would agree if the Senate flips

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:04 am
by SDHornet
SeattleGriz wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:08 am
SDHornet wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:02 am


https://www.axios.com/justice-departmen ... c4abb.html

Chalk that up as a win for the ham sandwich. Good job super duper justice league team. :lol:
They did get their asses handed to them from the start of this trial. You know what the spin will be? The Russians were never serious, so we're dropping the case.
Naw, they wanted to avoid discovery. The super duper justice league team was one big clown show in the greater shit show that was the Trump Russia Hoax. :coffee:

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:05 am
by SDHornet
SeattleGriz wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:57 am
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:45 am
Seems like a good time to issue some controversial pardons as well.
Have you been following the Flynn case? Sidney Powell has to have been fed information from someone on the inside because she has been pounding the FBI.
Only an idiot thinks the Flynn pardon is controversial. FBI cleared him of being a Russian asset in the first month of the investigation. They were trying to get him to compose against the Trump Admin, plain and simple. Hit job 100%.