Obama Wiretapping Trump

Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Obama Wiretapping Trump

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Surprised there's no thread on this since it is the biggest political scandal of the last few decades (if true ;) ).

A special prosecutor needs to be appointed so we can get to the bottom of this... and follow it wherever it may lead... :nod:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: Obama Wiretapping Trump

Post by Pwns »

Just Trump parroting what he read on Infowars, probably.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

"Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday said that President Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes, but incorrect in accusing former President Barack Obama of ordering the wiretapping.

“I think he’s right in that there was surveillance and that it was conducted at the behest of the attorney general — at the Justice Department,” Mukasey told ABC’s “This Week.”..."
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/ ... rveillance

If the Obama Justice Dept ordered it, is Obama not ultimately responsible, whether he ordered it or not, or even had any knowledge of it or not?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

It depends if they had a warrant.

If they didn't have a warrant... they'll deservedly be fucked.

If they did have a warrant... Trump's butthole is probably puckering pretty tight right now.

As your article says:
Mukasey said if there were a wiretap on Trump Tower, it would mean that there was suspicion someone had been acting as Russian agent.

"It means there was some basis to believe that somebody in Trump Tower may have been acting as an agent of the Russians for whatever purpose,” he said. “Not necessarily the election, but for some purpose.”
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Like every American
I'd just like to see Trumps tax returns...
After that I think we can pretty easily ascertain where his true interests are (or are not)

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

I dont want to see them

But its a no brainer that Obama tapped the Tower.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I dont want to see them

Really...

:jack:

More likely this is Trump creating a distraction
as well as testing the boundaries and limits of the stupidity of his devout followers
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Let's face it. It's just one more indication that we have an absolute absurdity who has serious emotional stability and maturity problems and who also happens to be a serial liar as President right now. Let's just hope we get through it without some really serious problems.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

They left him alone with his phone for few hours. You can't do that... :ohno:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

It's amazing the amount of information we simply don't know. We've been told it's absolutely clear that the Russians influenced the election, possibly even tipping the election to the winner, but we're not told details on how and who was involved. We're just supposed to know that we know. It's in that vacuum of information that really any speculation can be considered valid. Heck, it's probably very likely in that regard then that not only was Trump wiretapped, but likely the Clinton camp as well. How could we know the election was impacted without that kind of access? Couple that with the paranoia now that has swept many that any mention of contact with the Russian spectre is proof positive of treasonous collusion and we're in an incredibly crazy time in American politics, with no real idea of how we're going to get out of it. Crazy times indeed.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

GannonFan wrote:It's amazing the amount of information we simply don't know. We've been told it's absolutely clear that the Russians influenced the election, possibly even tipping the election to the winner, but we're not told details on how and who was involved. We're just supposed to know that we know. It's in that vacuum of information that really any speculation can be considered valid. Heck, it's probably very likely in that regard then that not only was Trump wiretapped, but likely the Clinton camp as well. How could we know the election was impacted without that kind of access? Couple that with the paranoia now that has swept many that any mention of contact with the Russian spectre is proof positive of treasonous collusion and we're in an incredibly crazy time in American politics, with no real idea of how we're going to get out of it. Crazy times indeed.
Since the Obama Surveillance State tapped Angela Merkel as well as 34 other world leaders phones, James Rosen, the AP, and God knows who else, I don't think that, despite the manufactured outrage, it would surprise anyone that the phones in Trump Tower were also tapped. :coffee:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Why is this a surprise? :suspicious:

The thing that I have noticed is that there is some VERY careful wording being used. Instead of Obomba coming out and saying, "I have absolutely ZERO connection to any wiretapping, or any surveillance, related in any way to Trump or anyone in his organization," there are some subtle denials, carefully worded, that leave room for interpretation.

Of course, this is par for the course with Obama's administration (and some others before his), and all of this would depend on what the definition of is is. :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Baldy wrote:
GannonFan wrote:It's amazing the amount of information we simply don't know. We've been told it's absolutely clear that the Russians influenced the election, possibly even tipping the election to the winner, but we're not told details on how and who was involved. We're just supposed to know that we know. It's in that vacuum of information that really any speculation can be considered valid. Heck, it's probably very likely in that regard then that not only was Trump wiretapped, but likely the Clinton camp as well. How could we know the election was impacted without that kind of access? Couple that with the paranoia now that has swept many that any mention of contact with the Russian spectre is proof positive of treasonous collusion and we're in an incredibly crazy time in American politics, with no real idea of how we're going to get out of it. Crazy times indeed.
Since the Obama Surveillance State tapped Angela Merkel as well as 34 other world leaders phones, James Rosen, the AP, and God knows who else, I don't think that, despite the manufactured outrage, it would surprise anyone that the phones in Trump Tower were also tapped. :coffee:
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised either, except they did seek a FISA warrant back in the summer for Trump Tower and were shot down because it mentioned Trump specifically (because probably the evidence building probable cause didn't point specifically at him - but that does suggest a political slant to it). Then they dropped Trump from the warrant. I'm not sure if it was granted at that point. So it sounds like they were at least trying to jump through the right hoops.

But then there's the ever truthful Clapper who sez it didn't happen.... he seems to be the most referenced dude in all this lately. Maybe his honesty has been rehabilitated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

CID1990 wrote:
Baldy wrote: Since the Obama Surveillance State tapped Angela Merkel as well as 34 other world leaders phones, James Rosen, the AP, and God knows who else, I don't think that, despite the manufactured outrage, it would surprise anyone that the phones in Trump Tower were also tapped. :coffee:
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised either, except they did seek a FISA warrant back in the summer for Trump Tower and were shot down because it mentioned Trump specifically (because probably the evidence building probable cause didn't point specifically at him - but that does suggest a political slant to it). Then they dropped Trump from the warrant. I'm not sure if it was granted at that point. So it sounds like they were at least trying to jump through the right hoops.

But then there's the ever truthful Clapper who sez it didn't happen.... he seems to be the most referenced dude in all this lately. Maybe his honesty has been rehabilitated.

This is exactly what I was talking about. :nod:

Obama DID try to go after Trump during a political campaign. Whether he was successful or not remains to be seen, but Obama and Co. are simply playing a game of words to avoid the obvious.

Remember, Obomba is the President who changed the definition of, "civilian casualty"...simply because it was politically embarrassing for him when civilians got killed as a result of his drone bombing program.

When the office of the President starts parsing words and using legalese in order to confuse the public, you can throw out the idea that he ran a transparent American-public-friendly administration.

Enter JSO with some Politico fact check that parses out the verbiage to somehow clear Obama while missing the point. :lol:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
Aho Old Guy
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Tweetsee
A.K.A.: Evil & Nastie

Post by Aho Old Guy »

:suspicious:
Congress needs to investigate if President Twit has tertiary syphilis.
Late neurosyphilis typically occurs 4 to 25 years after the initial infection. Meningovascular syphilis typically presents with apathy and seizure, and general paresis with dementia and tabes dorsalis.
"But the damned and the guiltiest among you are the men who had the capacity to know, yet chose to blank out reality, the men who were willing to sell their intelligence into cynical servitude..."
- John Galt
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Aho Old Guy wrote::suspicious:
Congress needs to investigate if President Twit has tertiary syphilis.
Late neurosyphilis typically occurs 4 to 25 years after the initial infection. Meningovascular syphilis typically presents with apathy and seizure, and general paresis with dementia and tabes dorsalis.
Don't forget the squinty eyes!

Squinty eyes- syphillis is the only possible answer

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Flailing. :rofl:
President Donald Trump does not accept an assertion from FBI Director James Comey that former President Barack Obama did not order an illegal wiretap of Trump Tower during last year’s presidential campaign, a White House spokeswoman said Monday.

Trump leveled the explosive accusation on Twitter over the weekend, delivering it without any evidence. Through a spokesman, Obama has flatly denied the charge, as has James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence under Obama. White House officials have yet to offer any proof to back Trump’s claim, instead suggesting that the matter should be investigated.

And while Comey has not publicly addressed Trump’s allegation, multiple media outlets have reported that he asked the Department of Justice to knock down the president’s accusation because it suggests that the FBI broke the law by carrying out the alleged wiretap.

Asked by ABC “Good Morning America” host George Stephanopoulos if Trump was willing to accept the denial of his FBI director, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said he was not.

“You know, I don't think he does, George,” Sanders said. “I think he firmly believes that this is a storyline that has been reported pretty widely by quite a few outlets. The wiretapping has been discussed in The New York Times, BBC, Fox News and we believe that it should be looked at by the House Intelligence Committee.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/t ... mey-235709
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

There's a difference between what we don't know and aren't being told. I like to believe we aren't being told everything.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I dont want to see them

You can't be that STUPID :king:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

The Entertainment level of this administration is reaching circus clown levels...
Thank goodness it's only the office of the President of the United States
and not something important

:kisswink:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

kalm wrote:They left him alone with his phone for few hours. You can't do that... :ohno:
:rofl:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote:
kalm wrote:They left him alone with his phone for few hours. You can't do that... :ohno:
:rofl:

His handlers have literally admitted that. He's similar to Burgundy with a TelePrompTer...
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

I'm really enjoying it

Everybody I don't like are either being idiots, or being made to look like idiots

It's like an idiot orgy

Whatever you place your faith in in this country, whatever your sacred cow is - it is being shaken like a screaming infant in a trailer park

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I guess we're at the point when a President can say anything and followers believe it's true until proven false (and still think think there's something fishy going on even if it's proven false).

BTW, this is the second time Trump's said something as President...out of thin...on Twitter...in the wee morning hours...and then calls for an investigation for a claim he essentially made up (first was the massive amount of voter fraud).

I'd like Trump et al to turn it around for the sake of this nation, but there's nothing to show that he will. And he hasn't focused at all on creating jobs or fixing infrastructure or anything substantial that benefits the average American.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote:
There's a difference between what we don't know and aren't being told. I like to believe we aren't being told everything.
That's great, but it doesn't solve anything. We were clearly listening to Flynn's conversation with the Russian ambassador prior to the new administration taking over so there's little doubt that we were wiretapping parts of the Trump campaign. Whether we got actual tape of Trump or not is still to be revealed. But we're at a point that the left is saying any contact at any time with the Russians is grounds for removal from office and the GOP - or at least Trump's portion of it - is saying that they were wiretapped and that the sharing of those wiretaps or the information for them went way outside the normal clearance levels for such work, and considering the amount of anonymous leaks these days that seems fairly credible. Nobody looks good right now - the left looks like they're hyperventilating over anything and the right looks like Trump. It's a messy time and no one seems to be capable of clearing things up.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation