I am a fan of: ASU

Re: Cluck's Buyer's Remorse

Post by ASUG8 »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Bill Clinton received zero scrutiny.
He got some from what's her name with the crusty blue dress

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bill was my favorite black president so far.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

So does this mean Trump is exonerated from accusations of being a Putin puppet?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Bush came close, unless you discount the "fake news" microscope that that paragon of integrity, Dan Rather, put him under

Speaking of self-inflicted...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Baldy wrote:
kalm wrote:
Speaking of self-inflicted...
True. He should never have tried smuggling coke into Arkansas or allowed Killary to murder all those dozens.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote:
Baldy wrote: Speaking of self-inflicted...
True. He should never have tried smuggling coke into Arkansas or allowed Killary to murder all those dozens.
:lol:

Like those allegations were ever covered by "the media". :coffee:
Aho Old Guy
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Tweetsee
A.K.A.: Evil & Nastie

Post by Aho Old Guy »

ASUG8 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
He got some from what's her name with the crusty blue dress

Bill was my favorite black president so far.
Of course.
He was the best Republican President since Eisenhower ...
"But the damned and the guiltiest among you are the men who had the capacity to know, yet chose to blank out reality, the men who were willing to sell their intelligence into cynical servitude..."
- John Galt
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

U.S. War Footprint Grows in Middle East, With No Endgame in Sight

The United States launched more airstrikes in Yemen this month than during all of last year. In Syria, it has airlifted local forces to front-line positions and has been accused of killing civilians in airstrikes. In Iraq, American troops and aircraft are central in supporting an urban offensive in Mosul, where airstrikes killed scores of people on March 17.

Two months after the inauguration of President Trump, indications are mounting that the United States military is deepening its involvement in a string of complex wars in the Middle East that lack clear endgames.

Rather than representing any formal new Trump doctrine on military action, however, American officials say that what is happening is a shift in military decision-making that began under President Barack Obama. On display are some of the first indications of how complicated military operations are continuing under a president who has vowed to make the military “fight to win.”

In an interview on Wednesday, Gen. Joseph L. Votel, the commander of United States Central Command, said the new procedures made it easier for commanders in the field to call in airstrikes without waiting for permission from more senior officers.

“We recognized the nature of the fight was going to change and that we had to ensure that authorities were down to the right level and that we empowered the on-scene commander,” General Votel said. He was speaking specifically about discussions that he said began in November about how the fights in Syria and Iraq against the Islamic State were reaching critical phases in Mosul and Raqqa.

Concerns about the recent accusations of civilian casualties are bringing some of these details to light. But some of the shifts have also involved small increases in the deployment and use of American forces or, in Yemen, resuming aid to allies that had previously been suspended.

And they coincide with the settling in of a president who has vowed to intensify the fight against extremists abroad, and whose budgetary and rhetorical priorities have indicated a military-first approach even as he has proposed cuts in diplomatic spending.

To some critics, that suggests that much more change is to come, in difficult situations in a roiled Middle East that have never had clear solutions.

Robert Malley, a former senior official in the Obama administration and now vice president for policy at the International Crisis Group, said the uptick in military involvement since Mr. Trump took office did not appear to have been accompanied by increased planning for the day after potential military victories.

“The military will be the first to tell you that a military operation is only as good as the diplomatic and political plan that comes with it,” Mr. Malley said.

The lack of diplomacy and planning for the future in places like Yemen and Syria could render victories there by the United States and its allies unsustainable.

“From harsh experience, we know that either U.S. forces will have to be involved for the long term or victory will dissipate soon after they leave,” he said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/worl ... -east.html
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Nobody has buyers remorse, we are enjoying the purchase

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Cluck U wrote:Wait...after 8 years of silence under Obbomba, and after the complete silence with regard to Hillary's foreign policy actions and statements while in office and on the campaign trail...suddenly so called Libs care about our foreign policy that bombs brown people and helps a bunch of gay killing misogynists? :suspicious:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And yeah, with respect to Trump continuing this garbage...fvck him. :nod:

No excuse for Trump (Chizz, pay attention here)...but with all of the silly garbage flying around about the Ruskies and Trump being soft on the world's bad boys and terror, it is Hillaryous that those same media pundits would then complain about Trump being tough. :dunce:
they're complaining about him being Putin's catamite. :coffee:

Putin is the only person on the planet the Donster doesn't have a bad word to say about... :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Senior Defense Department officials are developing options for a military strike in response to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians on Tuesday, officials said on Thursday.

At the same time, the nation’s top diplomat, Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, said the devastating chemical weapons attack in Syria made it clear that there was “no role” for President Bashar al-Assad to continue governing his country, and he promised a “serious response” from the United States.

The top-level consultations about military options involve Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as well as military officers at the United States Central Command.

Mr. Mattis is traveling to Florida, where he is expected to discuss the crisis in Syria with President Trump. Officials said no decisions had been made.

American intelligence has established with high confidence that a Syrian government aircraft carried out the attack, a senior American official said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/worl ... ticle&_r=0
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

phpBB [video]
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Senior Defense Department officials are developing options for a military strike in response to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians on Tuesday, officials said on Thursday.

At the same time, the nation’s top diplomat, Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, said the devastating chemical weapons attack in Syria made it clear that there was “no role” for President Bashar al-Assad to continue governing his country, and he promised a “serious response” from the United States.

The top-level consultations about military options involve Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as well as military officers at the United States Central Command.

Mr. Mattis is traveling to Florida, where he is expected to discuss the crisis in Syria with President Trump. Officials said no decisions had been made.

American intelligence has established with high confidence that a Syrian government aircraft carried out the attack, a senior American official said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/worl ... ticle&_r=0
Looking like Trump is taking a page out of W's/Obama's nation building playbook.

Winning!!!

Wait is that still a thing? :?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Trump's first foreign trip as President... to...

Saudi Arabia. :rofl:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Trump's first foreign trip as President... to...

They'll be expecting a kiss and a bow after the last two chumps we had for President. Maybe Trump will give the king a hand job.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

93henfan wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Trump's first foreign trip as President... to...

They'll be expecting a kiss and blow after the last two chumps we had for President. Maybe Trump will give the king a hand job.
FIFY. Or maybe the goat ropers are into fentanyl now.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Interesting that dback came back once Trump's administration tanked and now Cluck has all but disappeared. :lol:
U.S. nears $100 billion arms deal for Saudi Arabia: White House official

The United States is close to completing a series of arms deals for Saudi Arabia totaling more than $100 billion, a senior White House official said on Friday, a week ahead of President Donald Trump's planned visit to Riyadh.

The official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity, said the arms package could end up surpassing more than $300 billion over a decade to help Saudi Arabia boost its defensive capabilities while still maintaining U.S. ally Israel's qualitative military edge over its neighbors.

"We are in the final stages of a series of deals," the official said. The package is being developed to coincide with Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia. Trump leaves for the kingdom on May 19, the first stop on his maiden international trip.

Reuters reported last week that Washington was pushing through contracts for tens of billions of dollars in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, some new, others already in the pipeline, ahead of Trump's visit.

The United States has been the main supplier for most Saudi military needs, from F-15 fighter jets to command and control systems worth tens of billions of dollars in recent years. Trump has vowed to stimulate the U.S. economy by boosting manufacturing jobs.

The package includes American arms and maintenance, ships, air missile defense and maritime security, the official said. "We'll see a very substantial commitment ... In many ways it is intended to build capabilities for the threats they face."
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... SKBN18832N
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Interesting that dback came back once Trump's administration tanked and now Cluck has all but disappeared. :lol:
U.S. nears $100 billion arms deal for Saudi Arabia: White House official

The United States is close to completing a series of arms deals for Saudi Arabia totaling more than $100 billion, a senior White House official said on Friday, a week ahead of President Donald Trump's planned visit to Riyadh.

The official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity, said the arms package could end up surpassing more than $300 billion over a decade to help Saudi Arabia boost its defensive capabilities while still maintaining U.S. ally Israel's qualitative military edge over its neighbors.

"We are in the final stages of a series of deals," the official said. The package is being developed to coincide with Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia. Trump leaves for the kingdom on May 19, the first stop on his maiden international trip.

Reuters reported last week that Washington was pushing through contracts for tens of billions of dollars in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, some new, others already in the pipeline, ahead of Trump's visit.

The United States has been the main supplier for most Saudi military needs, from F-15 fighter jets to command and control systems worth tens of billions of dollars in recent years. Trump has vowed to stimulate the U.S. economy by boosting manufacturing jobs.

The package includes American arms and maintenance, ships, air missile defense and maritime security, the official said. "We'll see a very substantial commitment ... In many ways it is intended to build capabilities for the threats they face."
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... SKBN18832N
Like campaign bribery, failure to prosecute financial crimes, and domestic spying, selling weapons to the most hostile islamo-fascist regime on earth enjoys bi-partisan support. :nod:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Israel, the Vatican, NATO, and Group of 7 after that. How many crises will this trip generate? :?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Is cuck still kicking? Hasn't logged in since March 14. :suspicious:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Grizalltheway wrote:Is cuck still kicking? Hasn't logged in since March 14. :suspicious:
He's been posting infrequently on GoHens, but still posting.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Trump will be delivering a speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia.
:rofl:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Trump will be delivering a speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia.
Well Cairo was already done, so Saudi's the next best place I guess
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Whoever ghost wrote "Art of the deal" is the guy who should really be our president right now...

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:Whoever ghost wrote "Art of the deal" is the guy who should really be our president right now...

Or Decision Points

Or It Takes a Village

Or Dreams of my Father

(Well not the last one... that dudes a commie terreriss
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris