Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Nancy "Double Penetration" Pelosi

Post by houndawg »

dbackjon wrote:So Alphie wants to double penetrate Pelosi? She is a step up from your last.
The hang up is that he needs two friends with him to get it done... :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
cx500d
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by cx500d »

AZGrizFan wrote:
cx500d wrote:
That is like guaranteeing nothing would ever get done. We couldn't pass **** with a simple majority, how could we expect to ever achieve a supermajority? It's so polarized now, the only way we would get anything done is with term limits so the politicians don't have as much to lose; they know they are done in 6 years, say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We're 100x better off when they get nothing done. The LAST time they "got something done" we were saddled with the mess that is Obamacare.
I agree to your last point, but with no real budgets getting passed, every give agency keeps getting inflation boosts to their budgets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Another Pelosi has lost it video, starting off with a non existent MLK quote, garbling and struggling to say certain words.

“I always, always, always quote Martin Luther King in so many ways. But in this score, he said, Dr. Mar— he said, the ballot, the ballot, the ballot, legislation, legislation, legislation, your life, your life, your life.

....Trumpcare inflicts great suffering on veterans, on seniors, on working families, on rural communities, and, as I said, working families..

...I’m a master legislator, I am a strategic politically astute leader, I am, uh, my, uh, uh, leadership is recognized by many around the country and that is why I am able to attract the support that I do....

...Would it be better if all the press were focusing on,” (rapping on wooden podium with her knuckles) “the Senate heartless, mean-spirited bill..

...This time I did. The election of Donald Trump— this takes the knowledge and experience that I have, immodestly....."
phpBB [video]

:suspicious:
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... g-praises/

Please please please donks don't remove her as minority leader.. :nod:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote:Another Pelosi has lost it video, starting off with a non existent MLK quote, garbling and struggling to say certain words.

“I always, always, always quote Martin Luther King in so many ways. But in this score, he said, Dr. Mar— he said, the ballot, the ballot, the ballot, legislation, legislation, legislation, your life, your life, your life.

....Trumpcare inflicts great suffering on veterans, on seniors, on working families, on rural communities, and, as I said, working families..

...I’m a master legislator, I am a strategic politically astute leader, I am, uh, my, uh, uh, leadership is recognized by many around the country and that is why I am able to attract the support that I do....

...Would it be better if all the press were focusing on,” (rapping on wooden podium with her knuckles) “the Senate heartless, mean-spirited bill..

...This time I did. The election of Donald Trump— this takes the knowledge and experience that I have, immodestly....."
phpBB [video]

Yup. She and McCain should elope.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Pelosi and McCain, among others, are poster child's for why we should consider a maximum age for some elected offices. Neither one of them are anywhere close to competent at this point, assuming they ever were.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Bisonfanatical
Level1
Level1

Re: RE: Re: Nancy "Double Penetration" Pelosi

Post by Bisonfanatical »

GannonFan wrote:Pelosi and McCain, among others, are poster child's for why we should consider a maximum age for some elected offices. Neither one of them are anywhere close to competent at this point, assuming they ever were.
They are unusual people, might have had good ideas in their youth? If any one is old enough to remember.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Ivytalk wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Another Pelosi has lost it video, starting off with a non existent MLK quote, garbling and struggling to say certain words.

phpBB [video]

Yup. She and McCain should elope.
You know, I resisted the impulse to point out what I'm about to point out when I first saw this yesterday. But now It's no longer an impulse. And here it is:

There is something really ironic about people on the right talking about ANY politician on the left making a fool of themselves when they open their mouth when Donald Trump is the current top representative of the right. Pelosi comes off as a smooth talking world class genius compared to the way Trump comes off when he opens his mouth. It's a total embarrassment for the United States that the guy is President. But it's even more of an embarrassment for the conservative movement because MOST people in the United States don't want him as President and it's the conservative movement that put him there.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: Yup. She and McCain should elope.
You know, I resisted the impulse to point out what I'm about to point out when I first saw this yesterday. But now It's no longer an impulse. And here it is:

There is something really ironic about people on the right talking about ANY politician on the left making a fool of themselves when they open their mouth when Donald Trump is the current top representative of the right. Pelosi comes off as a smooth talking world class genius compared to the way Trump comes off when he opens his mouth. It's a total embarrassment for the United States that the guy is President. But it's even more of an embarrassment for the conservative movement because MOST people in the United States don't want him as President and it's the conservative movement that put him there.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Check out this rambling, totally incoherent performance:
phpBB [video]

Seriously, if you're one of the many who have their heads completely up Trump's rectum...and you know who you are...how can you POSSIBLY criticize somebody like Nancy Pelosi for ostensibly sounding like an bumbling, rambling idiot when she speaks?
Could I ever be a star?

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

:lol:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

2016: the year JSO became a Hillary fan
2017: the year JSO became a Pelosi fan
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

93henfan wrote:2016: the year JSO became a Hillary fan
Not a fan of either at all. But at some point you guys need to realize that you have really screwed up in supporting an atrocity like Trump. As bad as Pelosi and Hillary are, Trump is worse. YOU have chosen to support putting a completely dishonest, totally incompetent nut job into the President's position. What you've done is indefensible.
Could I ever be a star?

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
93henfan wrote:2016: the year JSO became a Hillary fan
Not a fan of either at all. But at some point you guys need to realize that you have really screwed up in supporting an atrocity like Trump. As bad as Pelosi and Hillary are, Trump is worse. YOU have chosen to support putting a completely dishonest, totally incompetent nut job into the President's position. What you've done is indefensible.
:lol: :thumb:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: Yup. She and McCain should elope.

You know, your OCD makes it impossible to resist ANY impulse. And blaming the conservative movement -- of which you've never been a part, given your shameless support of Hillary Klinton and the collectivist 2016 Donk platform -- is the height of political illiteracy. G'night, John.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Ivytalk wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

You know, your OCD makes it impossible to resist ANY impulse. And blaming the conservative movement -- of which you've never been a part, given your shameless support of Hillary Klinton and the collectivist 2016 Donk platform -- is the height of political illiteracy. G'night, John.
I respectfully disagree Ivy...
I believe John is a conservative - I've been reading his conservative posts for over 10 years
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

Chizzang wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: You know, your OCD makes it impossible to resist ANY impulse. And blaming the conservative movement -- of which you've never been a part, given your shameless support of Hillary Klinton and the collectivist 2016 Donk platform -- is the height of political illiteracy. G'night, John.
I believe John is a conservative - I've been reading his conservative posts for over 10 years
Shhh...I'm busy trolling... :fuel: :stir:

He's selectively conservative at best.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JSO is a little behind the power curve as a "conservative"

some of us have known that there hasnt been a true conservative in the wgite house, ever

but it was less of a shock when it was George HW Bush who sort of let us down gently-

If it took Trump to make me realize it, i'd probably be ticcing all over the forum too

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Re: Nancy

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote:JSO is a little behind the power curve as a "conservative"

some of us have known that there hasnt been a true conservative in the wgite house, ever

but it was less of a shock when it was George HW Bush who sort of let us down gently-

If it took Trump to make me realize it, i'd probably be ticcing all over the forum too

I think Reagan was a true conservative. I think he just ran into some political realities. I agree that neither of the Bushes was a "true conservative."

The Trump thing goes beyond just not having a conservative. It goes to associating the conservative movement with a total nut job who is very obviously extremely dishonest and completely unqualified. It's an unprecedented destruction of the conservative movement's credibility. And it will come home to roost.
Could I ever be a star?

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote:JSO is a little behind the power curve as a "conservative"

I think Reagan was a true conservative. I think he just ran into some political realities. I agree that neither of the Bushes was a "true conservative."

The Trump thing goes beyond just not having a conservative. It goes to associating the conservative movement with a total nut job who is very obviously extremely dishonest and completely unqualified. It's an unprecedented destruction of the conservative movement's credibility. And it will come home to roost.
Here's a newsflash for you:

The people who voted for Trump are not necessarily conservatives all

and the ones who are in fact "conservatives" would not recognize Bill Buckley as one

conservatism is something that you employ BEFORE the train jumps off the track - after the fact, it is just a bunch of angry dudes with MAGA hats

that ship sailed a LONG time ago

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

Ol' Nancy is clinging to power with every ounce of strength that her Super-PoliGripped dentures can muster.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Chizzang wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: You know, your OCD makes it impossible to resist ANY impulse. And blaming the conservative movement -- of which you've never been a part, given your shameless support of Hillary Klinton and the collectivist 2016 Donk platform -- is the height of political illiteracy. G'night, John.
Ivy knows that. Anybody who is familiar with me knows that I am a conservative. Ivy just likes to jerk chains.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Re: Nancy

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote:
Here's a newsflash for you:

The people who voted for Trump are not necessarily conservatives at all.
I have never disagreed with that outlook. I think that Trump got the Republican nomination by virtue of a lot of people who aren't really conservatives voting for him in the primaries.

But I think that once he got the nomination a lot of conservatives made a Faustian bargain and voted for him based on that "binary choice" argument.

And I think the conservatives who did that made a really big mistake. Short term gain. Long term disaster.
Could I ever be a star?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ok, she has got to be drunk or on something every time she has appeared on camera lately. There's literally a new one of these videos every couple of days, and she seems to be getting worse. Slurring words, forgetting the time of day, forgetting things she just talked about minutes earlier, having to be prompted... :suspicious: Its comical that the donks keep trotting her out. :rofl:
phpBB [video]
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote:Ok, she has got to be drunk or on something every time she has appeared on camera lately. There's literally a new one of these videos every couple of days, and she seems to be getting worse. Slurring words, forgetting the time of day, forgetting things she just talked about minutes earlier, having to be prompted... :suspicious: Its comical that the donks keep trotting her out. :rofl:
phpBB [video]
I can't stand her either, but the fact that editing was deemed news worthy speaks volumes about the American Mirtor's audience. :lol:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

BDKJMU wrote:Ok, she has got to be drunk or on something every time she has appeared on camera lately. There's literally a new one of these videos every couple of days, and she seems to be getting worse. Slurring words, forgetting the time of day, forgetting things she just talked about minutes earlier, having to be prompted... :suspicious: Its comical that the donks keep trotting her out. :rofl:
Hello BDKJMU...
If powerful people were that easy to get rid of
the Republicans would have gotten rid of Trump a long time ago (Like in the primary)

There are very few Democrats that still think she's good for the brand
But she's got her team set and is deeply entrenched - it's hard to get rid of people in power
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus