Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by HI54UNI »

NY Times 2018 vs 2021

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Biden's budget is spending with raising taxes on corporations and high earners.

Trump's budget was just spending.

I can see where you disagree with Biden's budget and think we should reduce spending. And, that's fine. But, it's funny I don't recall you kvetching about the deficit in 2018. :coffee:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:29 pm Biden's budget is spending with raising taxes on corporations and high earners.

I can see where you disagree with Biden's budget and think we should reduce spending. And, that's fine. But, it's funny I don't recall you kvetching about the deficit in 2018. :coffee:
Thanks SkellyKKK.

I think I've been pretty clear and consistent through the years that Congress spends too much and we need to reduce spending. But I've stopped caring because the uniparty is all the same - they talk a good game but never do anything about it.

The point here is the hypocrisy of the NYT. But this triggers your TDS so I'm sure that's why you missed it. Maybe you can go find some more stupid shit for the Russia thread. :coffee:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:36 pm NY Times 2018 vs 2021

How does a $4.4T budget add $7T to the deficit?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote:
Winterborn wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:09 pm I didn't realize slavery was part of being post-partisan. :coffee:
Equating animal pets to human beings...how 3/5ths of you... :ohno:
Dogs for sure. Cats only a 1/5th....

A friend of mine bought a ragdoll cat as a present for his wife. The thing is allergic to life and has a special meal plan (cooked turkey or raw venison) and has to have monthly shots to keeps its allergies down (probably about $250/month). I know they have spent several grand getting to this point with all the vet bills. My point is to my friend's wife, the cat is a person, to my buddy it is money that could go to his drag car.

To some people pets are no different than a human being and should have the same rights. Image
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:44 am
kalm wrote:
Dogs for sure are 6/5th. Cats only a 1/5th....

A friend of mine bought a ragdoll cat as a present for his wife. The thing is allergic to life and has a special meal plan (cooked turkey or raw venison) and has to have monthly shots to keeps its allergies down (probably about $250/month). I know they have spent several grand getting to this point with all the vet bills. My point is to my friend's wife, the cat is a person, to my buddy it is money that could go to his drag car.

To some people pets are no different than a human being and should have the same rights. Image
FYP

Dogs are better than people - they're more loyal and more reliable - so they're worth more than one person.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:56 pm

How does a $4.4T budget add $7T to the deficit?
Voodoo economics? :suspicious:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:

Sounds like it's time for Whiskers to use all 9 lives and do that poor family a favor...
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote:

We’ve spent more on Boxer healthcare (including $700 allergy testing and specialized food) in the last year than on both son’s healthcare in the last 4 years. Spent zero on the cat.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:07 am Image
:thumb:

The Scarecrow had nuthin’ on this guy.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ivytalk wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:07 am Image
:thumb:

The Scarecrow had nuthin’ on this guy.
LAWL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:05 am

Dogs for sure are 6/5th. Cats only a 1/5th....

FYP

Dogs are better than people - they're more loyal and more reliable - so they're worth more than one person.
:tothehand:

Some breeds, sure. Others like those dumb purse or designer dogs bring the whole litter average down..... :coffee:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:21 am

Sounds like it's time for Whiskers to use all 9 lives and do that poor family a favor...
Whiskers is down a few lives already. Pretty sure my buddy is secretly hopping it chokes on a piece of turkey.

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:48 am

We’ve spent more on Boxer healthcare (including $700 allergy testing and specialized food) in the last year than on both son’s healthcare in the last 4 years. Spent zero on the cat.
I am probably a cold hearted bastard but I can see spending for the special food and a few hundred dollars on a vet bill. But once it becomes a chronic issue (my buddy's case) in that it affects their quality of life, I would put it down.

And by putting it down can mean either a .22 or vet, depending on my relationship status.

Being raised on a farm where we regularly ate pigs, chickens, cows/steers, turkeys, rabbits that we raised and then butchered, I can't help but do a ROI on all animals. To PETA that makes me no different than a mass murderer but then the only time I pay attention to them is when they are doing their no fur campaigns.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:32 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:48 am

I am probably a cold hearted bastard but I can see spending for the special food and a few hundred dollars on a vet bill. But once it becomes a chronic issue (my buddy's case) in that it affects their quality of life, I would put it down.

And by putting it down can mean either a .22 or vet, depending on my relationship status.

Being raised on a farm where we regularly ate pigs, chickens, cows/steers, turkeys, rabbits that we raised and then butchered, I can't help but do a ROI on all animals. To PETA that makes me no different than a mass murderer but then the only time I pay attention to them is when they are doing their no fur campaigns.
PETA is laughable.

Quality of life for the Boxer is ok. She’s allergic to various foods but it’s the wheat fields that really cause her feet to break out with sores.

I asked her if life was worth living and she said suffering is universal and a part of life (while the cat watched us from the corner giving me the thumbs down sign).
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:10 am

PETA is laughable.

Quality of life for the Boxer is ok. She’s allergic to various foods but it’s the wheat fields that really cause her feet to break out with sores.

I asked her if life was worth living and she said suffering is universal and a part of life (while the cat watched us from the corner giving me the thumbs down sign).
That they are. I have heard of one story (not sure if true or not) but PETA was protesting some guys dairy barn so he loaded up the manure spreader and drove by where they had parked along side of the road and turned it on. :lol:

Good to hear that about your Boxer. :thumb:

And Cats are bastards. :nod:

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:20 am
kalm wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:10 am

PETA is laughable.

That they are. I have heard of one story (not sure if true or not) but PETA was protesting some guys dairy barn so he loaded up the manure spreader and drove by where they had parked along side of the road and turned it on. :lol:

Not quite your version but similar. :lol: :lol:

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:29 pm Biden's budget is spending with raising taxes on corporations and high earners.

And you think Biden’s plan is going to make up that 2.6 trillion difference A YEAR. :rofl:
Biden’s plan would raise tax revenue by $3.3 trillion over the next decade on a conventional basis. When accounting for macroeconomic feedback effects, the plan would collect about $2.8 trillion the next decade. This is lower than we originally estimated due to the revenue effects of the coronavirus pandemic and economic downturn and new tax credit proposals introduced by the Biden campaign.
https://taxfoundation.org/joe-biden-tax-plan-2020/

Biden’s tax increases woukd hit more than just ‘the rich’, and even if the Tax Foundations’s estimate of revenue increase are way off, would only cover a tiny fraction of the increase spending, and would make Bushbama’s and Trump’s national debt increases look like tiddly winks.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

HI54UNI wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 am

King.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

HI54UNI wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 am

They were lucky the farmer only had that honey wagon on the low setting. :lol:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

The “If You Don’t Want to Wear a Mask, Don’t Shop Here” Crowd Shouldn’t Have a Problem With This, Right?