Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Chizzang wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
They don't need to be told what offends them. That's why Trump won the election.
Trump won the Electoral College
He lost the election

StWrong

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by CID1990 »

CitadelGrad wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
The Chinese breach is well known and well documented

What is at issue here is that you tied it into Hillary’s security violations. As egregious as she was I haven’t seen any evidence that her intentional spillage of classified had anything to do with the disaster in China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find it odd that CIA so casually revealed the disaster and took responsibility for it. This is an organization whose currency is anything but transparency. They are as afraid of bad publicity as the U.S. military is and are always in fear of the next Frank Church.

So who was actually held accountable? Nobody I'm aware of. CIA's admission was the equivalent of an, "Oops, my bad."

We know that CIA is very much a part of the deep state. Clapper, Brennan and many others had a vested interest in seeing Hillary win. CIA's casual acknowledgement seems like a cover for Hillary.
That’s a HUGE stretch based solely on your gut feeling. CIA communications systems are not known to exec branch principals other than the Director. The worst breach on Hillary’s server was geospatial data. That was bad, but there was no nexus with CIA media

This was a case of hacking abilities on the part of our enemies outpacing our own systems. The CIA got stung.

You do remember China hacking into everybody’s SF-86 info don’t you? Anyone who has ever applied for a clearance having their personal info exposed to Beijing? Do you reckon there could be a nexus there? It would be tenuous at best but it is a hell of a lot more plausible than Hillary talking about CIA reporting networks on her emails, which she didn’t do.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
I find it odd that CIA so casually revealed the disaster and took responsibility for it. This is an organization whose currency is anything but transparency. They are as afraid of bad publicity as the U.S. military is and are always in fear of the next Frank Church.

So who was actually held accountable? Nobody I'm aware of. CIA's admission was the equivalent of an, "Oops, my bad."

We know that CIA is very much a part of the deep state. Clapper, Brennan and many others had a vested interest in seeing Hillary win. CIA's casual acknowledgement seems like a cover for Hillary.
That’s a HUGE stretch based solely on your gut feeling. CIA communications systems are not known to exec branch principals other than the Director. The worst breach on Hillary’s server was geospatial data. That was bad, but there was no nexus with CIA media

This was a case of hacking abilities on the part of our enemies outpacing our own systems. The CIA got stung.

You do remember China hacking into everybody’s SF-86 info don’t you? Anyone who has ever applied for a clearance having their personal info exposed to Beijing? Do you reckon there could be a nexus there? It would be tenuous at best but it is a hell of a lot more plausible than Hillary talking about CIA reporting networks on her emails, which she didn’t do.
She's become the actual boogeyman
the living embodiment if a fictional character
Habitatin' rent free in the minds of crazed Republicans

:lol:

Between her and Tits McGee Ocasio we've got a full line card
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

She's become the actual boogeyman
the living embodiment if a fictional character
Habitatin' rent free in the minds of crazed Republicans

:lol:

Between her and Tits McGee Ocasio we've got a full line card
She's not a boogeyman to me.

Just an entitled politician with only her own interests at heart. And she broke the law in a way that would see me out of a job and with a criminal record. That tends to chap my ass.
El Griz
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by El Griz »

SHE has broken the law in a way that would get you fired? That would mean that being part of the Trump family would be immediate prison time. Oh wait, money buys time. (but not much longer).
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

El Griz wrote:SHE has broken the law in a way that would get you fired? That would mean that being part of the Trump family would be immediate prison time. Oh wait, money buys time. (but not much longer).
Your whataboutism aside, we are discussing Hillary Clinton.

She allowed for classified info to be stored in an unsecured manner. Since she was my actual boss for 4 years, and held me to a higher standard than she held herself, I think my comments are pertinent without having to caveat all the other unindicted criminals in the country.

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

El Griz wrote:SHE has broken the law in a way that would get you fired? That would mean that being part of the Trump family would be immediate prison time. Oh wait, money buys time. (but not much longer).
Yeah, we will keep waiting........and waiting, and waiting. :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

I gotta tell ya-

The Jews must be doing something right.. both the far right and the far left hate them
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

CID1990 wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:

How do you know what was in those emails? Did she let you review them before she scrubbed them?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Of course not.

I know that Langley commo systems and methods are not known to even most Langley employees - much less DoS principals.

The Chinese incident was a cybersecurity one - the Chinese hacked them through the CIA’s less secure system for new contacts.

On a related note, how did you know your Air Force pilots had been to flight school?

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

How do you know what was in those emails? Did she let you review them before she scrubbed them?
hey - don't forget about me. I'm still waiting for proof that the Chinese murdered every HUMINT asset b/c of HRCs emails. :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Ibanez wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
hey - don't forget about me. I'm still waiting for proof that the Chinese murdered every HUMINT asset b/c of HRCs emails. :coffee:
We all are, Timmy. We all are.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ibanez wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
There is no proof. That's kind of the point. The deep state will do everything to prevent Hillary from accountability for any consequences of her actions. You have heard of Brennan, Comey and Lynch, haven't you?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Is IG Horowitz Deep State or no?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
There is no proof. That's kind of the point. The deep state will do everything to prevent Hillary from accountability for any consequences of her actions. You have heard of Brennan, Comey and Lynch, haven't you?
But that's not what you said. You said:
CitadelGrad wrote: For additional context, Hillary Clinton had more than 30,000 emails on an unsecure server. Those emails were acquired by China. Not long after, every U.S. HUMINT asset in China was arrested and executed. Hillary was exonerated by Comey even before he interviewed her.
Are you saying it's Comey, Lynch and Brennan's fault that you have zero proof? Because the deep state is so powerful?

If there's no proof, then where did you get the idea that, and I quote:
every U.S. HUMINT asset in China was arrested and executed.
:coffee:
Last edited by Ibanez on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Is IG Horowitz Deep State or no?
He is, yes, 100%. But we have no proof of that.

But you know he is!

:ohno: :roll:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Start calling you ExpandHagood
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Ibanez wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Is IG Horowitz Deep State or no?
He is, yes, 100%. But we have no proof of that.

But you know he is!

Why hasn't the deep state eliminated Citgrad yet? Or Trump? Why didn't Hillary win? Hmmmmm
:thumb:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

dbackjon wrote:
Ibanez wrote: He is, yes, 100%. But we have no proof of that.

But you know he is!

Why hasn't the deep state eliminated Citgrad yet? Or Trump? Why didn't Hillary win? Hmmmmm
reasons

:nod:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote:
Ibanez wrote: He is, yes, 100%. But we have no proof of that.

But you know he is!

Because she's a fat, evil cunt...

Oh, I'm sorry. Those were rhetorical?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Because she's a fat, evil cunt...

Oh, I'm sorry. Those were rhetorical?
Because high cholesterol and diabetes will get her?
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein