Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 13045
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Skjellyfetti »

HI54UNI wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Disagree because rhetoric by people in power has historically incited violence and stachostic terror.

Even if they don't mean it, there are real world consequences.
Exactly. Look at what happened to Steve Scalise after Bernie's rhetoric got the shooter stirred up.

Can you point to any violent Bernie rhetoric?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36745
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by CAA Flagship »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:
Exactly. Look at what happened to Steve Scalise after Bernie's rhetoric got the shooter stirred up.

Can you point to any violent Bernie rhetoric?
It's wasn't Bernie's words, it was his hand waving. Even Biden was terrorized by it.

Image

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 13045
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Skjellyfetti »

And not sharing his fries

Image
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36745
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by CAA Flagship »

:lol: :lol: :thumb:

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Chizzang »

Image
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 24904
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ivytalk »

Chizzang wrote:Image
Property values in ND just spiked. :coffee:
“I’m just dealing with reality.” — JohnStOnge 12/19/19

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 45997
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by kalm »

Image
Image
Image
Image

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 24904
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote:Image
When will Kellyanne serve the divorce papers?
“I’m just dealing with reality.” — JohnStOnge 12/19/19

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 45997
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by kalm »

Ivytalk wrote:
kalm wrote:Image
When will Kellyanne serve the divorce papers?
No shit. :lol:
Image
Image
Image

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 24904
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
When will Kellyanne serve the divorce papers?
No shit. :lol:
Mary Matalin and James Carville have been happily married for a long time, notwithstanding their political differences, but these two remind me more of the War of the Roses. :lol:
“I’m just dealing with reality.” — JohnStOnge 12/19/19

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53626
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:
kalm wrote:Image
When will Kellyanne serve the divorce papers?
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17415
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote:Image
Oh the horror. Stuff that comes out of the ground, was spilled back into the ground..

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 43950
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by dbackjon »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
In Glasgow - on Buchanan Street (I think) - Asman restaurant. Its a curry place, obviously.

Thank me later
:lol: :lol:

I love how in Scotland you can buy whisky in a grocery store..or an ASDA (which is Wal-Mart) at night. :lol: Those people know how to enjoy life.

In Arizona we can buy whisky in a Grocery Store, or a Walmart, or a Target, or the local gun store...Even after dark.

What kind of shithole state do you live in?
:thumb:

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36745
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by CAA Flagship »

dbackjon wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :lol: :lol:

I love how in Scotland you can buy whisky in a grocery store..or an ASDA (which is Wal-Mart) at night. :lol: Those people know how to enjoy life.

In Arizona we can buy whisky in a Grocery Store, or a Walmart, or a Target, or the local gun store...Even after dark.

What kind of shithole state do you live in?
He can pick his own cotton and tobacco. :nod:

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 43950
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by dbackjon »

CAA Flagship wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

In Arizona we can buy whisky in a Grocery Store, or a Walmart, or a Target, or the local gun store...Even after dark.

What kind of shithole state do you live in?
He can pick his own cotton and tobacco. :nod:
We can pick cotton here. And weed :)
:thumb:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53626
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ibanez »

dbackjon wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :lol: :lol:

I love how in Scotland you can buy whisky in a grocery store..or an ASDA (which is Wal-Mart) at night. :lol: Those people know how to enjoy life.

In Arizona we can buy whisky in a Grocery Store, or a Walmart, or a Target, or the local gun store...Even after dark.

What kind of shithole state do you live in?
Bible Belt, son.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53626
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ibanez »

CAA Flagship wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

In Arizona we can buy whisky in a Grocery Store, or a Walmart, or a Target, or the local gun store...Even after dark.

What kind of shithole state do you live in?
He can pick his own cotton and tobacco. :nod:
I have.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 25725
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Historic Leduc Estate

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Gil Dobie »

Posting this for a friend that wanted to see Byonce's back.

Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55225
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by 93henfan »

Ibanez wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

In Arizona we can buy whisky in a Grocery Store, or a Walmart, or a Target, or the local gun store...Even after dark.

What kind of shithole state do you live in?
Bible Belt, son.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure Delaware is not the Bible Belt, and you can't get even beer or wine in a grocery or convenience store. All alcohol is sold in liquor stores. We did finally get Sunday liquor sales in 2003. That really hurt the border stores in Maryland. It used to be ritual to get your NFL booze in Maryland on Sunday morning, because who is proactive enough to get it on Saturday night? After all, no matter where you are in Delaware, you're within a half hour drive of Maryland.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 35625
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by 89Hen »

93henfan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Bible Belt, son.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure Delaware is not the Bible Belt, and you can't get even beer or wine in a grocery or convenience store. All alcohol is sold in liquor stores. We did finally get Sunday liquor sales in 2003. That really hurt the border stores in Maryland. It used to be ritual to get your NFL booze in Maryland on Sunday morning, because who is proactive enough to get it on Saturday night? After all, no matter where you are in Delaware, you're within a half hour drive of Maryland.
But it depends on what county in MD. Can't buy beer/wine in the grocery store or gas station in my deep blue, definitely NOT bible belt county.
Image

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Chizzang »

BDKJMU wrote:
Chizzang wrote:Image
Oh the horror. Stuff that comes out of the ground, was spilled back into the ground..
I really hope you aren't as stupid as this comment makes you sound...
I hope you're trying to be funny

But,
if you'd like an actual explanation of how the biosphere the lithosphere work I can explain it pretty easily
you might even find it entertaining and educational

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55225
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by 93henfan »

89Hen wrote:
93henfan wrote:
I'm pretty sure Delaware is not the Bible Belt, and you can't get even beer or wine in a grocery or convenience store. All alcohol is sold in liquor stores. We did finally get Sunday liquor sales in 2003. That really hurt the border stores in Maryland. It used to be ritual to get your NFL booze in Maryland on Sunday morning, because who is proactive enough to get it on Saturday night? After all, no matter where you are in Delaware, you're within a half hour drive of Maryland.
But it depends on what county in MD. Can't buy beer/wine in the grocery store or gas station in my deep blue, definitely NOT bible belt county.
But the MoCo liquor stores have some good sales. I used to get top shelf bourbon when I lived over there on the cheap. It may be the only thing MoCo does well.

Eastern Shore counties don't have such a store, so they all have beer at Wawa (I think).
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47." - Beta O'Rourke

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53626
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:
93henfan wrote:
I'm pretty sure Delaware is not the Bible Belt, and you can't get even beer or wine in a grocery or convenience store. All alcohol is sold in liquor stores. We did finally get Sunday liquor sales in 2003. That really hurt the border stores in Maryland. It used to be ritual to get your NFL booze in Maryland on Sunday morning, because who is proactive enough to get it on Saturday night? After all, no matter where you are in Delaware, you're within a half hour drive of Maryland.
But it depends on what county in MD. Can't buy beer/wine in the grocery store or gas station in my deep blue, definitely NOT bible belt county.
But the question was directed at me. And I am in the Bible Belt

Hell, this area is known as PTL Land b/c of The Bakkers.
:lol:

Image That's roughly 3 miles from my house. Well...the land. Not much remains of Heritage USA.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 13045
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Hmmm.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 9195
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by SeattleGriz »

Chizzang wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Oh the horror. Stuff that comes out of the ground, was spilled back into the ground..
I really hope you aren't as stupid as this comment makes you sound...
I hope you're trying to be funny

But,
if you'd like an actual explanation of how the biosphere the lithosphere work I can explain it pretty easily
you might even find it entertaining and educational

:nod:
Is it too late to cash in on this offer? I'd love to hear it.
Everything is better with Montana.

Post Reply