Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: All Things California

Post by houndawg »

SuperHornet wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:52 am It's official now: the recall election to eliminate the most corrupt governor in the history of California has been set for 14 SEP 2021. I can't wait to vote his shell out. His mismanagement of COVID, the wildfire situation, and the disgusting cost of gas that he's overseen are MORE than enough reason to dump him. And Auntie Nancy can't protect him, either....
:crybaby:

Instead of sniveling about the mean ol wibewuls you could be raking the forest so your shit doesn't burn up. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:54 am Twitter thread on a self professed "progressive" realizing their failed policies and ideals are resulting in complete mayhem. :lol:

There are 49 other states you could be whimpering about the wibewuls in. Why don't you do something useful like rake the forest before it catches on fire again? Hook up with Super Hornet....
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:48 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:54 am Twitter thread on a self professed "progressive" realizing their failed policies and ideals are resulting in complete mayhem. :lol:

There are 49 other states you could be whimpering about the wibewuls in. Why don't you do something useful like rake the forest before it catches on fire again? Hook up with Super Hornet....
Aww, houndie is butt hurt his leftist ideals are turning cities into literal shitholes.

And the poor forest management here in CA is yet another example of failed Donk/Leftist policy. But you do you bro...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:10 am

Aww, houndie is butt hurt his leftist ideals are turning cities into literal shitholes.

And the poor forest management here in CA is yet another example of failed Donk/Leftist policy. But you do you bro...

wibewuls are so mean :(
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:10 pm

No, just so stupid. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:16 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:10 pm

Doesn' say much for the crowd that lost to them by 7,000,000 votes.... :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:57 pm
SDHornet wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:16 pm

Lots and lots of stupid vote "blue no matter who" I mean look who I'm talking to. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:14 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Lots and lots of stupid vote "blue no matter who" I mean look who I'm talking to. :coffee:
Thats a lot of votes to lose by - three or four times as many as he lost by the first time. :nod:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

California to require masks at schools, though CDC says they’re not needed if vaccinated
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... guidelines

I don’t know whether to :lol: or :ohno: because of kids in at least CA (I’m assuming CA won’t be the only state stuck on stupid) making school kids go another year for something that is completely unnecessary.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

When I lived there the Federales took care of Federal lands :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:29 pm California to require masks at schools, though CDC says they’re not needed if vaccinated

I don’t know whether to :lol: or :ohno: because of kids in at least CA (I’m assuming CA won’t be the only state stuck on stupid) making school kids go another year for something that is completely unnecessary.
You want to test your theory of unnecessariness, keep watching the Missouri portion of Greater Dumbfuckistan. They're already getting squeezed on hospital beds. Again.

:coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:27 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:14 am

Thats a lot of votes to lose by - three or four times as many as he lost by the first time. :nod:
Well, there’s lots of stupid people in the world, houndie, and more being created every day.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:57 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:29 pm California to require masks at schools, though CDC says they’re not needed if vaccinated

You want to test your theory of unnecessariness, keep watching the Missouri portion of Greater Dumbfuckistan. They're already getting squeezed on hospital beds. Again.

There‘s virtualy zero health risk to kids getting the China Virus, and schools have been shown not to be big causes of community spread.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:54 am

When I lived there the Federales took care of Federal lands :coffee:
And the Forest Services seems to be politically neutral at least here in WA and Montana.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:42 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:57 am

There‘s virtualy zero health risk to kids getting the China Virus, and schools have been shown not to be big causes of community spread.
One reason, among many, as to why I'd never put that experimental drug in my kids.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Libertarian conservative talk show host Larry Elder has thrown his hat into the CA recall race. I don't know much about him....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

SuperHornet wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:29 am Libertarian conservative talk show host Larry Elder has thrown his hat into the CA recall race. I don't know much about him....
I know he uses Relief Factor.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Newsom out buying as many votes as he can for his recall election in Sept.

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:09 pm Newsom out buying as many votes as he can for his recall election in Sept.

What he"promises" and what he actually delivers are two entirely different things. For example, he "promised" the "Golden State Stimulus," but I never saw ANY of that, even as EDD refuses to even talk to me....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Not sure if anyone has heard or followed the Wi Spa issues in LA (a dude claiming to be a chic let his junk out in front of some kids at the spa. The mom went ape shit, protesting ensued) but LAPD has been kicking some Antifa ass the past few days.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:08 pm Not sure if anyone has heard or followed the Wi Spa issues in LA (a dude claiming to be a chic let his junk out in front of some kids at the spa. The mom went ape shit, protesting ensued) but LAPD has been kicking some Antifa ass the past few days.
That is a different take than what the msm is reporting.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:51 am
SDHornet wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:08 pm Not sure if anyone has heard or followed the Wi Spa issues in LA (a dude claiming to be a chic let his junk out in front of some kids at the spa. The mom went ape shit, protesting ensued) but LAPD has been kicking some Antifa ass the past few days.
That is a different take than what the msm is reporting.
Of course it is, to the msm (and other idiots out there), antifa is just an idea.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Typical shopping in CA- everything is free:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:56 am Typical shopping in CA- everything is free:
Brick and mortar stores will just start shuttering like they are in SF. Huge win for Amazon.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Rubber bullet to the nutsack?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.