Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Political discussions
User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12755
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby GannonFan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:14 pm

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Wait...you think you actually won that debate?

:rofl:

No. Steamrolled would be a better term. You got flattened.


I thought kalmie had changed his name to Massey, no? :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32795
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:20 pm

GannonFan wrote:
89Hen wrote:No. Steamrolled would be a better term. You got flattened.


I thought kalmie had changed his name to Massey, no? :rofl:

8-)
Image

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:26 pm

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Wait...you think you actually won that debate?

:rofl:

No. Steamrolled would be a better term. You got flattened.


Here’s another chance...

Go back and pull one direct supporting quote from those I listed.

While you’re at it, support Ganny’s charges that the socialists want to eat dead babies or whatever it is he was driving at.

The right has lost its shit too.

:lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32795
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:49 am

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote:No. Steamrolled would be a better term. You got flattened.


Here’s another chance...

Go back and pull one direct supporting quote from those I listed.

While you’re at it, support Ganny’s charges that the socialists want to eat dead babies or whatever it is he was driving at.

The right has lost its shit too.

:lol:

Go back and read my claim dipshit. I said MOST. I posted evidence of MOST. You lazy commie bastard. :evil:
Image

User avatar
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 pm
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Daleville, VA

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby LeadBolt » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 am

:coffee: Ho, hum... :sleep:

Another day, another recycled baseless claim by the leftists on lame stream media. Reported with a splash and walked back with foot notes. Headline only, emotionally driven readers fall for this stuff, those who look deeper not so much.

If the left doesn't control an institution they resort to campaigns to discredit it with misleading innuendo, (ie the Presidency - bogus Russian stories, the Supreme Court - bogus Cavenaugh stories, the Senate - McConnell holding bills, although it was okay when Harry Reid set the record for doing so).

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:21 am

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Here’s another chance...

Go back and pull one direct supporting quote from those I listed.

While you’re at it, support Ganny’s charges that the socialists want to eat dead babies or whatever it is he was driving at.

The right has lost its shit too.

:lol:

Go back and read my claim dipshit. I said MOST. I posted evidence of MOST. You lazy commie bastard. :evil:


Half of his shit was opinion. Bernie wants to raise taxes = Bernie wants full blown socialism. Half of the rest was unsubstantiated garbage.

Face it, the SDS (socialism derangement syndrome) struggle is real! Seek help and prepare for your new overlords!

:lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32795
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:24 am

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote:Go back and read my claim dipshit. I said MOST. I posted evidence of MOST. You lazy commie bastard. :evil:


Half of his shit was opinion.

Nope. I posted evidence of most of it being accurate. He certainly could have left some off the list but you focused on the few that were opinion.
Image

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:39 am

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Half of his shit was opinion.

Nope. I posted evidence of most of it being accurate. He certainly could have left some off the list but you focused on the few that were opinion.


Yep. You clearly need to go back and read his ridiculous list again and then substantiate you’re claim with actual direct quotes like I originally suggested. You won’t because you know I’m right.

I win...again.

:angel:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32795
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:43 am

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote:Nope. I posted evidence of most of it being accurate. He certainly could have left some off the list but you focused on the few that were opinion.


Yep. You clearly need to go back and read his ridiculous list again and then substantiate you’re claim with actual direct quotes like I originally suggested. You won’t because you know I’m right.

I win...again.

:angel:

How is a direct quote better than a video? Quotes can be taken out of context. I shot the clerk.

Sorry you're too busy grilling steaks to watch all the evidence I gathered after you said you would come back to view it. You obviously are looking for a technicality to weasel your way out of admitting a crushing defeat.
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12755
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby GannonFan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:45 am

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Yep. You clearly need to go back and read his ridiculous list again and then substantiate you’re claim with actual direct quotes like I originally suggested. You won’t because you know I’m right.

I win...again.

:angel:

How is a direct quote better than a video? Quotes can be taken out of context. I shot the clerk.

Sorry you're too busy grilling steaks to watch all the evidence I gathered after you said you would come back to view it. You obviously are looking for a technicality to weasel your way out of admitting a crushing defeat.


It's like he's throwing a little temper tantrum - he's probably sitting in front of the computer (with the steaks off to the side) with his arms folded and yelling repeatedly at the computer "no, I'm right and you're wrong, no I'm right and you're wrong" over and over again. Sometimes people do wake up on the wrong side of the Palouse. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:15 am

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
Yep. You clearly need to go back and read his ridiculous list again and then substantiate you’re claim with actual direct quotes like I originally suggested. You won’t because you know I’m right.

I win...again.

:angel:

How is a direct quote better than a video? Quotes can be taken out of context. I shot the clerk.

Sorry you're too busy grilling steaks to watch all the evidence I gathered after you said you would come back to view it. You obviously are looking for a technicality to weasel your way out of admitting a crushing defeat.


An occasional practice in litigation is to overwhelm the opposition with massive amounts of discovery to delay and/or bury harmful facts. I’m not gonna sift through your gigantic pile of a data dump (9 minutes of Kirsten Hildebrand talking in just ONE video...ugh :lol: ) to find the kernels of corn you think might be there. If you’ve truly got the goods rather than just opinions, you’ll post it.

Get to work, Henley!
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32795
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:22 am

I accept your resignation to defeat.
Image

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:25 am

89Hen wrote:I’ve got nothing.


:clap:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21064
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby CID1990 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:28 am

CBS News puts a smackdown on the NYT

Not a good day for the Paper of Record but then they made their bed..

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrisse ... tampering/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32795
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:30 am

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote:I’ve got nothing except a LOT OF EXAMPLES THAT KALM IS AFRAID TO ADMIT.


:clap:

:coffee:
Image

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:56 am

89Hen wrote:
kalm wrote:
:clap:

:coffee:


I love you, Hen! :lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12755
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby GannonFan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:09 am

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote:How is a direct quote better than a video? Quotes can be taken out of context. I shot the clerk.

Sorry you're too busy grilling steaks to watch all the evidence I gathered after you said you would come back to view it. You obviously are looking for a technicality to weasel your way out of admitting a crushing defeat.


An occasional practice in litigation is to overwhelm the opposition with massive amounts of discovery to delay and/or bury harmful facts. I’m not gonna sift through your gigantic pile of a data dump (9 minutes of Kirsten Hildebrand talking in just ONE video...ugh :lol: ) to find the kernels of corn you think might be there. If you’ve truly got the goods rather than just opinions, you’ll post it.

Get to work, Henley!


So in other words, 89 gave you too much information that supported his position and undermined yours? You're saying he was too correct? :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:22 am

GannonFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
An occasional practice in litigation is to overwhelm the opposition with massive amounts of discovery to delay and/or bury harmful facts. I’m not gonna sift through your gigantic pile of a data dump (9 minutes of Kirsten Hildebrand talking in just ONE video...ugh :lol: ) to find the kernels of corn you think might be there. If you’ve truly got the goods rather than just opinions, you’ll post it.

Get to work, Henley!


So in other words, 89 gave you too much information that supported his position and undermined yours? You're saying he was too correct? :rofl:


Thanks as always for meaningful well thought out contribution, Chester. :thumb:

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12755
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby GannonFan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:27 am

kalm wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
So in other words, 89 gave you too much information that supported his position and undermined yours? You're saying he was too correct? :rofl:


Thanks as always for meaningful well thought out contribution, Chester. :thumb:

Image


Chester Copperpot. He's that dead explorer guy in "The Goonies". He had the key to One-Eyed Willie. Good pull there, kalmie. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:35 am

GannonFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
Thanks as always for meaningful well thought out contribution, Chester. :thumb:

Image


Chester Copperpot. He's that dead explorer guy in "The Goonies". He had the key to One-Eyed Willie. Good pull there, kalmie. :thumb:


Christ on a cruise missile, Ganny, I put the picture of Looney Tunes Chester right there in front of you. :ohno:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12755
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby GannonFan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:39 am

kalm wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Chester Copperpot. He's that dead explorer guy in "The Goonies". He had the key to One-Eyed Willie. Good pull there, kalmie. :thumb:


Christ on a cruise missile, Ganny, I put the picture of Looney Tunes Chester right there in front of you. :ohno:


Work computer here, most images get blocked. Could've been porn for all I know. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32795
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 am

GannonFan wrote:Chester Copperpot. He's that dead explorer guy in "The Goonies". He had the key to One-Eyed Willie. Good pull there, kalmie. :thumb:

He also had a Lou Gehrig rookie card in his wallet even though he went missing in 1935. :geek:
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12755
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby GannonFan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:51 am

89Hen wrote:
GannonFan wrote:Chester Copperpot. He's that dead explorer guy in "The Goonies". He had the key to One-Eyed Willie. Good pull there, kalmie. :thumb:

He also had a Lou Gehrig rookie card in his wallet even though he went missing in 1935. :geek:


Heck, when they read the newspaper article about Chester Copperpot they read it as "...I have the key to One-Eyed Willie" even though you can clearly see the newspaper and it never uses the name "One-Eyed Willie", it just has him saying he has the key. :dunce:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12279
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Skjellyfetti » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:58 am

kalm wrote:
89Hen wrote:How is a direct quote better than a video? Quotes can be taken out of context. I shot the clerk.

Sorry you're too busy grilling steaks to watch all the evidence I gathered after you said you would come back to view it. You obviously are looking for a technicality to weasel your way out of admitting a crushing defeat.


An occasional practice in litigation is to overwhelm the opposition with massive amounts of discovery to delay and/or bury harmful facts. I’m not gonna sift through your gigantic pile of a data dump (9 minutes of Kirsten Hildebrand talking in just ONE video...ugh :lol: ) to find the kernels of corn you think might be there. If you’ve truly got the goods rather than just opinions, you’ll post it.

Get to work, Henley!


https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41900
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:00 am

Skjellyfetti wrote:
kalm wrote:
An occasional practice in litigation is to overwhelm the opposition with massive amounts of discovery to delay and/or bury harmful facts. I’m not gonna sift through your gigantic pile of a data dump (9 minutes of Kirsten Hildebrand talking in just ONE video...ugh :lol: ) to find the kernels of corn you think might be there. If you’ve truly got the goods rather than just opinions, you’ll post it.

Get to work, Henley!


https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop


I was guessing there was a term to describe it. Thanks, Skelly. :thumb:

IYFF, 89 and Ganny!

:lol:
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bearkat91 and 47 guests