Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Political discussions
User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 31854
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:39 am

mainejeff wrote:
89Hen wrote:No, just that Maine will lose another game and you will skulk off like you usually do this time of year.


Don't worry.....you'll have your playpen back to yourself soon.

Wouldn't be much fun without opposition. But I prefer somewhat reasoned opposition.
Image

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Grizalltheway » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:24 am

Ibanez wrote:
89Hen wrote:Thank you Cleets. I don't follow my church 100% either. The only one I blindly follow is Mrs89. 8-)

MJ says otherwise. I'm inclined to believe him. He's omniscience. :coffee:

*omniscient

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49817
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Ibanez » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 am

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote:MJ says otherwise. I'm inclined to believe him. He's omniscience. :coffee:

*omniscient


I forgot which is correct. They mean the same thing - all knowing.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Grizalltheway » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:30 am

Ibanez wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:*omniscient


I forgot which is correct. They mean the same thing - all knowing.

One is a noun and the other is an adjective.

Image

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49817
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Ibanez » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:55 am

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
I forgot which is correct. They mean the same thing - all knowing.

One is a noun and the other is an adjective.

Image

:orly:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Grizalltheway » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Ibanez wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:One is a noun and the other is an adjective.

Image

:orly:

Yes, rly. That's why I corrected you.

Also sodomy.

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49817
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Ibanez » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :orly:

Yes, rly. That's why I corrected you.

Also sodomy.

:bj:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby mainejeff » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:30 pm

Chizzang wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Don't worry.....you'll have your playpen back to yourself soon.


Dude..
your debate tactics don't seem very conducive to strengthening your argument

:shock:


"Dude"....I'm not too worried about my "debate tactics" here in conservatardland.

Image
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19887
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby CID1990 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Chizzang wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Don't worry.....you'll have your playpen back to yourself soon.


Dude..
your debate tactics don't seem very conducive to strengthening your argument

:shock:


Actually Im still waiting for the argument to reveal itself


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

css75
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1692
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby css75 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:52 pm

mainejeff wrote:
89Hen wrote:Trust breeders Jeff. We know you hate kids. Your opinion is to be taken with a grain of salt.


Fvck you. You don't know me at all MUTHAFVCKER.

:coffee:


Don’t need to know to know you showed a total lack of intelligence with that post. So until you can post something lucid, your posting is totally idiot level.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16999
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Don't call it Seattle...

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Chizzang » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:04 pm

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Dude..
your debate tactics don't seem very conducive to strengthening your argument

:shock:


Actually Im still waiting for the argument to reveal itself



It's pretty amazing
To watch somebody so willing to argue - down right itching to argue
and have nothing... but angry words and name calling and no actual point

:shock:
How would you define a Republican?
"Somebody comfortable betting that science is wrong and oil companies are right..."

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 40864
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby kalm » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:53 am

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Actually Im still waiting for the argument to reveal itself



It's pretty amazing
To watch somebody so willing to argue - down right itching to argue
and have nothing... but angry words and name calling and no actual point

:shock:


Welcome to America!
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 33124
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby CAA Flagship » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:21 am

kalm wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
It's pretty amazing
To watch A PARTY so willing to GOVERN - down right itching to GOVERN
and have nothing... but angry words and name calling and no actual point

:shock:


Welcome to America!

DEMS :ohno: :ohno:

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 51500
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 93henfan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:42 am

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Dude..
your debate tactics don't seem very conducive to strengthening your argument

:shock:


Actually Im still waiting for the argument to reveal itself


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


:lol:

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 31854
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby 89Hen » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:19 am

mainejeff wrote:here in conservatardland

:suspicious:
Image

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby mainejeff » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:24 am

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Actually Im still waiting for the argument to reveal itself



It's pretty amazing
To watch somebody so willing to argue - down right itching to argue
and have nothing... but angry words and name calling and no actual point

:shock:


We see that everyday with the President of the United States.......so are you saying that Donnie & I are going about it wrong?
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16999
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Don't call it Seattle...

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Chizzang » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:31 am

mainejeff wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
It's pretty amazing
To watch somebody so willing to argue - down right itching to argue
and have nothing... but angry words and name calling and no actual point

:shock:


We see that everyday with the President of the United States.......so are you saying that Donnie & I are going about it wrong?


That ^ is a valid point...
but running around in circles calling everybody names is not the same as making that point

I too have tried to make that point
it doesn't go over well around here as you can imagine
Holding Trump accountable for his hate rallies and tweet bombs is seen as missing the point
When we've got college kids blocking traffic and people pretending to be native americans

:lol:
How would you define a Republican?
"Somebody comfortable betting that science is wrong and oil companies are right..."

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby mainejeff » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:37 am

Chizzang wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
We see that everyday with the President of the United States.......so are you saying that Donnie & I are going about it wrong?


That ^ is a valid point...
but running around in circles calling everybody names is not the same as making that point

I too have tried to make that point
it doesn't go over well around here as you can imagine
Holding Trump accountable for his hate rallies and tweet bombs is seen as missing the point
When we've got college kids blocking traffic and people pretending to be native americans

:lol:


2 wrongs don't make a right.....but man, college kids blocking traffic and a crazy woman claiming Native American blood just don't seem to equal the Preasident of the United States of America promoting hatred and violence on a daily basis against fellow Americans, American institutions and the free press. I guess that I'm just old-fashioned.

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49817
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:37 am

Chizzang wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
We see that everyday with the President of the United States.......so are you saying that Donnie & I are going about it wrong?


That ^ is a valid point...
but running around in circles calling everybody names is not the same as making that point

I too have tried to make that point
it doesn't go over well around here as you can imagine
Holding Trump accountable for his hate rallies and tweet bombs is seen as missing the point
When we've got college kids blocking traffic and people pretending to be native americans

:lol:


I'm waiting for Trump and the Republicans to anoint some city as their own "Nuremburg".




Yes, I'm aware of the obvious Nazi reference.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16999
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Don't call it Seattle...

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Chizzang » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:59 am

mainejeff wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
That ^ is a valid point...
but running around in circles calling everybody names is not the same as making that point

I too have tried to make that point
it doesn't go over well around here as you can imagine
Holding Trump accountable for his hate rallies and tweet bombs is seen as missing the point
When we've got college kids blocking traffic and people pretending to be native americans

:lol:


2 wrongs don't make a right.....but man, college kids blocking traffic and a crazy woman claiming Native American blood just don't seem to equal the Preasident of the United States of America promoting hatred and violence on a daily basis against fellow Americans, American institutions and the free press. I guess that I'm just old-fashioned.

:coffee:



I am inclined to agree with you Jeff
I think a little bit of "The Buck Stops Here" would be nice at the top right now
But we're not going to get that and Conservatives and Republicans for sure
are more than willing to debate everything else... and ignore that

:nod:

You'll get a lot of
"Oh, I didn't vote for him... BTW how about those crazy college kids..."
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain who happens to be the President of the United States

Image
Last edited by Chizzang on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
How would you define a Republican?
"Somebody comfortable betting that science is wrong and oil companies are right..."

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49817
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby Ibanez » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:06 am

Chizzang wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
2 wrongs don't make a right.....but man, college kids blocking traffic and a crazy woman claiming Native American blood just don't seem to equal the Preasident of the United States of America promoting hatred and violence on a daily basis against fellow Americans, American institutions and the free press. I guess that I'm just old-fashioned.

:coffee:



I am inclined to agree with you Jeff
I think a little bit of "The Buck Stops Here" would be nice at the top right now
But we're not going to get that and Conservatives and Republicans for sure
are more than willing to debate everything else... and ignore that

:nod:

You'll get a lot of
"Oh, I didn't vote for him... BTW how about those crazy college kids..."
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Image

:ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

css75
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1692
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby css75 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:10 am

mainejeff wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
That ^ is a valid point...
but running around in circles calling everybody names is not the same as making that point

I too have tried to make that point
it doesn't go over well around here as you can imagine
Holding Trump accountable for his hate rallies and tweet bombs is seen as missing the point
When we've got college kids blocking traffic and people pretending to be native americans

:lol:


2 wrongs don't make a right.....but man, college kids blocking traffic and a crazy woman claiming Native American blood just don't seem to equal the Preasident of the United States of America promoting hatred and violence on a daily basis against fellow Americans, American institutions and the free press. I guess that I'm just old-fashioned.

:coffee:


Well, add Mad Maxine, Spartacus, Kavanaugh accusers, Biden, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, mobs running people out of restaurants, Connecticut Shooter, Denver theatre shooter and many more unhinged libs to the list.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby mainejeff » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:15 am

css75 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
2 wrongs don't make a right.....but man, college kids blocking traffic and a crazy woman claiming Native American blood just don't seem to equal the Preasident of the United States of America promoting hatred and violence on a daily basis against fellow Americans, American institutions and the free press. I guess that I'm just old-fashioned.

:coffee:


Well, add Mad Maxine, Spartacus, Kavanaugh accusers, Biden, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, mobs running people out of restaurants, Connecticut Shooter, Denver theatre shooter and many more unhinged libs to the list.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Let me know when we elect a Democrat for President of the United States of America that promotes hatred and violence on a daily basis (or ever).

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

css75
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1692
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby css75 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:18 am

mainejeff wrote:
css75 wrote:
Well, add Mad Maxine, Spartacus, Kavanaugh accusers, Biden, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, mobs running people out of restaurants, Connecticut Shooter, Denver theatre shooter and many more unhinged libs to the list.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Let me know when we elect a Democrat for President of the United States of America that promotes hatred and violence on a daily basis (or ever).

:coffee:


No need for that, Most Dems do that as part of every day life, you are a classic example with your name calling and obnoxious posts.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: Trump announces Brett Kavanaugh as his 2nd SCOTUS nominee.

Postby mainejeff » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:19 am

css75 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Let me know when we elect a Democrat for President of the United States of America that promotes hatred and violence on a daily basis (or ever).

:coffee:


No need for that, Most Dems do that as part of every day life, you are a classic example with your name calling and obnoxious posts.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Hopefully the FBI is following you.

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baldy, bobbythekidd, Pwns and 32 guests