I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: Fauxahontas DNA Results

Post by Ivytalk »

Chizzang wrote:This thread has legs !
Just the Memes alone are worth the trip

Side Note:
I forgot about that batsh!t crazy chick who claimed to be black
That is some funny funny right there
Rachel Dolezal. She wants your phone number.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

It's amazing when a candidate is eliminated over two years before an election. This might be a new record.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

93henfan wrote:It's amazing when a candidate is eliminated over two years before an election. This might be a new record.
:lol: :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Fauxahontas DNA Results

Post by JohnStOnge »

Ivytalk wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:The fact she got her law degree at U of Penn doesn't qualify as a red flag? Next you're going to say a U of Montana law grad is going to get hired at Harvard.
She got her law degree at Rutgers. But for the Injun street cred, Harvard would never have hired her.
On what basis do you say that? Everything I've seen indicates that there is no evidence that she ever used a claim to be part Native American to secure employment.

Here's one discussion including some discussion of that issue:

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/12/eliza ... ntroversy/

Of course we know that conservatives don't accept factcheck.org because it frequently tells them what they don't want to hear. That's what the conservative movement has become, unfortunately. If a source tells them what they want to hear it's great. If it doesn't it's "fake news" because of "liberal bias."

Thus most of today's conservatives continue to live in a world of denial of reality. And I say that as a conservative. You can believe it or not but I have been a conservative philosophically for all of my adult life. That makes what's going on with the madness in conservative movement right now all the more disappointing.

The truth matters. And right now the conservative movement is not about the truth. In fact its pretty much about lying and misinformation with one of the biggest liars to ever come on the political scene bearing the standard.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: She got her law degree at Rutgers. But for the Injun street cred, Harvard would never have hired her.
On what basis do you say that? Everything I've seen indicates that there is no evidence that she ever used a claim to be part Native American to secure employment.

Of course we know that conservatives don't accept factcheck.org because it frequently tells them what they don't want to hear. That's what the conservative movement has become, unfortunately. If a source tells them what they want to hear it's great. If it doesn't it's "fake news" because of "liberal bias."

Thus most of today's conservatives continue to live in a world of denial of reality. And I say that as a conservative. You can believe it or not but I have been a conservative philosophically for all of my adult life. That makes what's going on with the madness in conservative movement right now all the more disappointing.

The truth matters. And right now the conservative movement is not about the truth. In fact its pretty much about lying and misinformation with one of the biggest liars to ever come on the political scene bearing the standard.
I absolutely love that you can have such a blatant double standard. "That's what the conservative movement has become, unfortunately....and i say that as a conservative" (implying YOU are too smart to fall for that shit and you're one of the few "smart" conservatives).

You've become the punchline to your own joke, JSO. You've literally jumped the shark.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

AZGrizFan wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

I absolutely love that you can have such a blatant double standard. "That's what the conservative movement has become, unfortunately....and i say that as a conservative" (implying YOU are too smart to fall for that **** and you're one of the few "smart" conservatives).

You've become the punchline to your own joke, JSO. You've literally jumped the shark.
I don't think I have generally attributed it to lack of intelligence and ignorance; though I do think those things are factors with respect to a large number of Trump supporters. I have been more focused on the lack of integrity and honesty. I have decried the willingness of conservatives and/or Republicans to support the dishonesty and corruption of Trump along with what the Republican Party has become in association with that.

When I see somebody like Nicki Haley associate herself with Trump I know she's not stupid. I know she knows he's an atrocity. And that makes it even worse. What it shows in her case is a lack of integrity.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

But BTW this 1/1024th thing is an example. A person who does that is either ignorant or dishonest. There is no way an informed, honest person would do that.
Could I ever be a star?

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

AZGrizFan wrote:You've literally jumped the shark.
:suspicious:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: She got her law degree at Rutgers. But for the Injun street cred, Harvard would never have hired her.

She didn’t claim it to gain employment.

She did it after she was employed to show the department was diverse.

Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Jeeze you guys are totally killing the buzz on this thread...

:ohno:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Fauxahontas DNA Results

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

She didn’t claim it to gain employment.

I'm a liitle more inclined to believe Ivytalk on this one, as I'm sure he is a little more familiar with the hiring climate back in those days.

Plus, as Cleets has said, if she would just ask Harvard to show us that nationality section of her hiring file, this would all be put to rest.

Why won't she do that?
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Chizzang wrote:Jeeze you guys are totally killing the buzz on this thread...

This is my thread and I’ll allow it

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Ibanez wrote: She didn’t claim it to gain employment.

I'm a liitle more inclined to believe Ivytalk on this one, as I'm she is a little more familiar with the hiring climate back in those days.

Plus, as Cleets has said, if she would just ask Harvard to show us that nationality section of her hiring file, this would all be put to rest.

Why won't she do that?
Because this whole thing has been a huge error on her part. It backfired. She wants the story to die

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Whoever debates her in the Dem primaries is going to destroy her on this - particularly Sporadicus

She has now basically acknowledged that DNA = identity

That's the SJW equivalent of sh1tting on the altar

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Ibanez wrote:
Chizzang wrote:Jeeze you guys are totally killing the buzz on this thread...

This is my thread and I’ll allow it
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:I'm a liitle more inclined to believe Ivytalk on this one, as I'm she is a little more familiar with the hiring climate back in those days.

Why won't she do that?
Because this whole thing has been a huge error on her part. It backfired. She wants the story to die

She could by supplying her file. In fact she would be vindicated.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:You've literally jumped the shark.
:suspicious:
Yes. Literally. I saw it.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
I absolutely love that you can have such a blatant double standard. "That's what the conservative movement has become, unfortunately....and i say that as a conservative" (implying YOU are too smart to fall for that **** and you're one of the few "smart" conservatives).

I don't think I have generally attributed it to lack of intelligence and ignorance; though I do think those things are factors with respect to a large number of Trump supporters. I have been more focused on the lack of integrity and honesty. I have decried the willingness of conservatives and/or Republicans to support the dishonesty and corruption of Trump along with what the Republican Party has become in association with that.

When I see somebody like Nicki Haley associate herself with Trump I know she's not stupid. I know she knows he's an atrocity. And that makes it even worse. What it shows in her case is a lack of integrity.
And yet you’re fine with the large amount of Hildabeast supporters who support the dishonesty and corruption of the Clinton machine and the democrat party. Who support ANTIFA. Who support race baiting.Who support violence, anger and attacks against anyone who disagrees with their position. THAT you’re fine with.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

And yet you’re fine with the large amount of Hildabeast supporters who support the dishonesty and corruption of the Clinton machine and the democrat party. Who support ANTIFA. Who support race baiting.Who support violence, anger and attacks against anyone who disagrees with their position. THAT you’re fine with.
Hysterics does not become you.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Hysterics does not become you.
:lol: IF only. Those are plain ol everyday donks these days.
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Ibanez wrote: She didn’t claim it to gain employment.

I'm a liitle more inclined to believe Ivytalk on this one, as I'm sure he is a little more familiar with the hiring climate back in those days.

Why won't she do that?
Because it would show up savior Obama not releasing his college transcripts? :suspicious: