Political discussions
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Re: 2020 Democratic Nomination Process Mega-thread

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:35 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:53 pm
There's two rapists running for office and another who *gasp* wants all people to have healthcare.

We've entered a parody world where people will argue about voting for the lesser rapist.
Still mad Bernie got mud stomped by a dude with onset dementia?
Nah, just pointing out Americans will vote for rapey pedophiles if it meant the ideas they disagree with aren't implemented.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:50 pm

Nah, just pointing out Americans will vote for rapey pedophiles if it meant the ideas they disagree with aren't implemented.
Yeah, Bill did win twice. :thumb:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:55 pm
Yeah. Trump talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Bill did grab women by the pussy...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Yeah. Trump talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Bill did grab women by the pussy...
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Jefferson too. :nod:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Jefferson too. :nod:
JSO told us that was legit in those days...or something...
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:36 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:02 pm
Lol you didn't get the memo. All women are to be believed when the accused is a conk. If the accused is a donk, she's a filthy liar. Get it straight.
At least when Biden says "he doesn't remember", he'll be telling the truth. :rofl:
:lol: :lol:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 pm No comments on the Biden "me too" stuff? Believe all women, right?

:rofl:
Lol you didn't get the memo. All women are to be believed when the accused is a conk. If the accused is a donk, she's a filthy liar. Get it straight.
Oh wah....said Weinstein, Louis C.K., Elliot Spitzer, Al Franken...
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Bill's quicker, Trump's too fat for serious pussy grabbing. Good thing too, at $130K a pop. :nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:36 pm
At least when Biden says "he doesn't remember", he'll be telling the truth. :rofl:
:rofl: :lmao:

that's more like it! I knew you could... :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:57 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:47 pm

I picked him to bow out by 4APR in the poll but in times as uncertain as these are becoming, things can change fast - Joe Biden is a natural-born gaffemeister too which probably has something to do with him being invisible right now - an MBNA security team probably has him at a hotel somewhere with duct tape over his mouth :coffee:
Houndy, that’s your best post ever! :rofl: :rofl: :notworthy:
houndawg has left the building
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Fortunately, elections are about ideas. Unfortunately, both major parties have put forth candidates who are morally bankrupt.

Bernie does have more character and integrity than Biden, Trump, etc. As I stated in another thread - "I've been clear that I don't like Bernie but I do like and respect the fact that he hasn't gone after Biden during the primary. He wants to stay on message and not go negative and that shows class and integrity."
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:00 am
Fortunately, elections are about ideas. Unfortunately, both major parties have put forth candidates who are morally bankrupt.

Bernie does have more character and integrity than Biden, Trump, etc. As I stated in another thread - "I've been clear that I don't like Bernie but I do like and respect the fact that he hasn't gone after Biden during the primary. He wants to stay on message and not go negative and that shows class and integrity."
To me this just tells me he doesn't have the balls to do what is necessary to win. He should be teeing off on Biden, like 2 months ago. Instead he is already in the prone position lubing up for another DNC boning. Total pussy.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:56 pm

To me this just tells me he doesn't have the balls to do what is necessary to win. He should be teeing off on Biden, like 2 months ago. Instead he is already in the prone position lubing up for another DNC boning. Total pussy.
He wants another lake house.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

HI54UNI wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:53 pm

Who doesn’t?

:coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Interesting.

So you’d prefer prefer the psychological projection of strength over principle and wisdom?

Balls over brains when it comes to leadership?
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:29 pm
HI54UNI wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:53 pm

Who doesn’t?

:coffee:
Would you sell out your principles for one?

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Interesting.

So you’d prefer prefer the psychological projection of strength over principle and wisdom?

What wisdom has Bernie displayed this election cycle? He's regurgitated the same talking points from '16 and shown no initiative in taking the fight to Biden. Again, he's a total pussy who's had his stage steamrolled by weak PETA activists. He's a pussy.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:16 am
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Interesting.

What wisdom has Bernie displayed this election cycle? He's regurgitated the same talking points from '16 and shown no initiative in taking the fight to Biden. Again, he's a total pussy who's had his stage steamrolled by weak PETA activists. He's a pussy.
Hens been saying the same things for 50 years. Some of which are being confirmed every day right now. But Yeah...I get it...you think he’s pussy.

Go with that. :thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 am
SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:16 am

Hens been saying the same things for 50 years. Some of which are being confirmed every day right now. But Yeah...I get it...you think he’s pussy.

His actions prove that he is. Bending over to the DNC (twice), getting his stage taken from him by protesters on multiple occasions. He displays no qualities of being a good leader. But agree with you about him spewing the same Marxist bullshit for years and years, I guess that counts for something.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 am
kalm wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 am

His actions prove that he is. Bending over to the DNC (twice), getting his stage taken from him by protesters on multiple occasions. He displays no qualities of being a good leader. But agree with you about him spewing the same Marxist bullshit for years and years, I guess that counts for something.
Bernie and his wife are friends with the Bidens and didn't want to jeopardize that friendship by going low and I can respect that.

No leader is perfect. Trump is a petulant egomaniac who is not a good role model. Bernie is a pussy with stale ideas but he is a better role model than Trump or Biden.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:43 am
SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 am

Bernie and his wife are friends with the Bidens and didn't want to jeopardize that friendship by going low and I can respect that.

No leader is perfect. Trump is a petulant egomaniac who is not a good role model. Bernie is a pussy with stale ideas but he is a better role model than Trump or Biden.
I'd say its clear that none of these people are role models. But how is someone that sold out their principles for a lake house a role model?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:47 am

I'd say its clear that none of these people are role models. But how is someone that sold out their principles for a lake house a role model?
Which principles did he sell out?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:12 am

Which principles did he sell out?
You serious bro? :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Everyone is a role model. The real question is how good of a role model are they. Bernie is arrogant and cantankerous and he talks out of both sides of his mouth but he' also doesn't throw fits whenever he's criticized or overshadowed and he doesn't brag about grabbing women by the pussy. Bernie's ideas are stale and have never worked on a large scale and he ignores them when his own personal wealth is involved but at least he has principles to sell out. Trump has no principles.

And I'm not advocating for Bernie. As I stated earlier, elections are about ideas and given the choice between Bernie and Trump, I would reluctantly choose Trump.