Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Re: 2020 Democratic Nomination Process Mega-thread

Post by Chizzang »

89Hen wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:29 am
Chizzang wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:13 am Oh no doubt I tell people that they have arrived at the wrong conclusion
but I don't recall ever assigning anyone a fate of irrelevance

I agree that a specific post can be irrelevant for sure
we all make irrelevant posts around here - but assigning irrelevant status to somebody
just because YOU don't like their opinion is very 89hen of you

There is NO WAY JSO is irrelevant
he is one of the largest conundrums on this board - he has befuddled and bewildered the entire forum
and that is NOT irrelevant
Your horse is way higher than mine. :coffee:
the view from up here is majestic as fuck

8-)
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:29 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:51 pm

Not the same at all because there is reasonable doubt about whether or not the one allegation we are talking about (the Reade allegation) about Biden is true. Christians voting for Trump have a lifetime of Trump behavior to look at. They have stuff like that Access Hollywood video with him behaving like he behaved without any doubt about it. They have countless instances of him being demonstrated to have lied. There is absolutely no doubt that he cheated on his wives repeatedly. They spent decades saying that character matters in a President and now they're saying it doesn't.

It actually is reasonable for Democrats to say they don't know that Biden did what Reade accused him of. It is not reasonable for White Evangelical Christians to say Trump isn't what Trump is.
You are full of crap and irrelevant. I will no longer respond to your delusional posts with more than one sentence.
I may be irrelevant but I am not full of crap on this one. White Evangelical Christians see Trump violate Christian values every day. They have access to a long history of him violating Christian values throughout his life. To reach some kind of equivalency in terms of hypocrisy "Me too" people would have to see Biden grabbing every female crotch that comes close to him, raping women on stage, etc. It's not the same at all.

If all Christians had to overlook was one instance of Trump doing something un-Christian decades ago maybe you'd have a case. But that's not how it is.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:29 pm You are full of crap and irrelevant. I will no longer respond to your delusional posts with more than one sentence.
I may be irrelevant but I am not full of crap on this one. White Evangelical Christians see Trump violate Christian values every day. They have access to a long history of him violating Christian values throughout his life. To reach some kind of equivalency in terms of hypocrisy "Me too" people would have to see Biden grabbing every female crotch that comes close to him, raping women on stage, etc. It's not the same at all.

If all Christians had to overlook was one instance of Trump doing something un-Christian decades ago maybe you'd have a case. But that's not how it is.
You are full of moral relevance crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:17 am

You are full of crap and irrelevant. I will no longer respond to your delusional posts with more than one sentence.
really..?
who among us - on this forum - are "relevant" ?
and why is John's type of stubborn contrarianism any different than anybody else's around here?

again:
This is a full-on political rhetoric forum
the only thing that makes it different than facechat or snapface is our own personal delusions
This place is way better for discussing politics than my Timebook feed. The cleverness, satire, and knowledge of you assholes is reassuring.

Btw, Blasey Ford was clearly a deserving whore at a college party. Reid was an intern in the distinguished halls of Congress. Biden deserves the attacks. It has nothing to do with politics.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:33 am
Chizzang wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:17 am

really..?
who among us - on this forum - are "relevant" ?
and why is John's type of stubborn contrarianism any different than anybody else's around here?

again:
This is a full-on political rhetoric forum
the only thing that makes it different than facechat or snapface is our own personal delusions
This place is way better for discussing politics than my Timebook feed. The cleverness, satire, and knowledge of you assholes is reassuring.

Btw, Blasey Ford was clearly a deserving whore at a college party. Reid was an intern in the distinguished halls of Congress. Biden deserves the attacks. It has nothing to do with politics.
Ms. Ford was in high school at a high school party at the time of her alleged assault. I'd have to check Mr. Kavanaugh's calendar to be certain, but I believe that was the case from the Senate debacle that ensued.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

I guess this belongs here as well as jelly's Russia thread:

:lol: 8-)
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics ... index.html
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden's lead over President Donald Trump now stands at five points, but Trump has an edge in the critical battleground states that could decide the electoral college, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

In the new poll, 51% of registered voters nationwide back Biden, while 46% say they prefer Trump, while in the battlegrounds, 52% favor Trump and 45% Biden.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Jesus H. Titty Fucking Christ. The mental gymnastics you've demonstrated in this thread alone might call for an intervention. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by AZGrizFan on Sun May 17, 2020 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

85,000 jobs and lives of millions of people from the virus.
Yep. Joe's mind is OK.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

It's going to be Clinton or Obama, but not the former Presidents.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:05 pm

They are voting for anti abortion Supreme court appointees, not Trump.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 am It's going to be Clinton or Obama, but not the former Presidents.
I still think there’s a good chance it won’t be Biden.