AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Political and Societal Corseness

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
You don't see it? He directly calls it "Trump's America". Doesn't get much plainer than that.
Its his America from the day he took office until the day he leaves office. :coffee:
Couldn’t disagree more. And even if it IS true, using the phrase “in Trump’s America....” leaves the very intentional implication that this is a Trump-caused phenomenon, despite his claims to the contrary later in the article. He showed his true colors juuuuust a little bit and lost all credibility. Seriously, had he left out that ONE phrase the article would have been just fine and he wouldn’t have lost half of the readers by being so obviously partisan.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

AZGrizFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Its his America from the day he took office until the day he leaves office. :coffee:
Couldn’t disagree more. And even if it IS true, using the phrase “in Trump’s America....” leaves the very intentional implication that this is a Trump-caused phenomenon, despite his claims to the contrary later in the article. He showed his true colors juuuuust a little bit and lost all credibility. Seriously, had he left out that ONE phrase the article would have been just fine and he wouldn’t have lost half of the readers by being so obviously partisan.
Blah blah blah.....enjoy the last days of your guy running amok. He will soon be neutered.

Snip...snip.

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
SunCoastBlueHen wrote:
If you remove the name Trump from the article, what do you disagree with? To me it sums up nicely the shit show we have on both sides of the aisle.
Yes, a shit show he blames squarely on Trump. People simply don't want to admit that it started waaaaay before Trump. "Trump's America" is merely a continuation of "Obama's America"...
Oh christ! Spandos is back!!!

:ohno:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

AZGrizFan wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Only if half the readers were looking for anything to jump on that would "discredit" his spot-on analysis. :coffee:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Grizalltheway wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Only if half the readers were looking for anything to jump on that would "discredit" his spot-on analysis. :coffee:

I do not see the forest...

:coffee:

For I am surrounded by trees
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus