Political discussions
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Domestic Terrorism

Post by mainejeff »

Obviously this is becoming a huge problem under Trump who actively encourages these types of people to carry out violence against his political enemies......what he calls "enemies of the people".

I don't ever recall a United States President encouraging this type of activity against fellow Americans. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: Domestic Terrorism

Post by Ivytalk »

mainejeff wrote:Obviously this is becoming a huge problem under Trump who actively encourages these types of people to carry out violence against his political enemies......what he calls "enemies of the people".

I don't ever recall a United States President encouraging this type of activity against fellow Americans. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Evidence? Link? Bueller?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

HHHmmmmmmm

Are we supposed to read your mind, or did you just hear about the Jussie Smollett case. Keep reading, if so, it gets interesting.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

mainejeff wrote:Obviously this is becoming a huge problem under Trump who actively encourages these types of people to carry out violence against his political enemies......what he calls "enemies of the people".

Zimmerman trial, Ferguson......
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

ASUG8 wrote:

Zimmerman trial, Ferguson......
Ferguson? You mean the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement? The assault on Blue Lives? Who encouraged all of that? O....
Make Delaware Football Great Again
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

andy7171 wrote:HHHmmmmmmm

Are we supposed to read your mind, or did you just hear about the Jussie Smollett case. Keep reading, if so, it gets interesting.
I think he meant this one: https://www.apnews.com/e919eb94af514cfc9a43982fc7e2e617
A Coast Guard lieutenant who was arrested last week is a “domestic terrorist” who drafted an email discussing biological attacks and had what appeared to be a hit list that included prominent Democrats and media figures, prosecutors said in court papers.

Christopher Paul Hasson is due to appear Thursday in federal court in Maryland after his arrest on gun and drug offenses, but prosecutors say those charges are the “proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

“The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct,” prosecutors wrote in court papers...

...Prosecutors wrote that Hasson “began the process of targeting specific victims,” including several prominent Democrats in Congress and 2020 presidential candidates. In February 2018, he searched the internet for the “most liberal senators,” as well as searching “do senators have ss (secret service) protection” and “are supreme court justices protected,” according to the court filing.

Hasson’s list of prominent Democrats included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and presidential hopefuls Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, Cory Booker and Kamala Harris.

The list — created in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet — also included mentions of John Podesta, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, along with Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Maxine Waters, former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, MSNBC’s Chris Hayes and Joe Scarborough and CNN’s Chris Cuomo and Van Jones, according to the court filing.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

There will always be a few loons running around. Thankfully most don't have the discipline or fortitude of Timothy McVey. I still can't for the life of me figure out why he egressed on expired tags.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Don't forget this guy MJ.

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Thankfully, he did not carry out his plan like houndawg's neighbor did, shooting up Republicans at the baseball field.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

I get where you're going with this and I think there's a greater propensity for violence coming from the right, but give some concrete examples/quote of how Trump encourages this type of activity.

Otherwise, you're just another partisan hack like everyone who has posted on this thread so far.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

Just the types of responses I was expecting on here...... :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Go Black Bears!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:Just the types of responses I was expecting on here...... :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Oh, so you were expecting people to request information so they can make an informed opinion? You make a vague post and offer zero evidence.

JFC, Jeff. :ohno:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

mainejeff wrote:Just the types of responses I was expecting on here...... :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

How many are staged Democratic Hoaxes?

jussie smollett

But this week, confronted with growing indications that Mr. Smollett’s story was a hoax concocted to help his television career, Ms. Harris has become a devotee of caution.

“I think that the facts are still unfolding,” she said. “I’m not going to comment until I know the outcome of the investigation.”
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

Ibanez wrote:

Oh, so you were expecting people to request information so they can make an informed opinion? You make a vague post and offer zero evidence.

Southerners like you are such a drag on this country...... :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

Gil Dobie wrote:

jussie smollett

But this week, confronted with growing indications that Mr. Smollett’s story was a hoax concocted to help his television career, Ms. Harris has become a devotee of caution.

“I think that the facts are still unfolding,” she said. “I’m not going to comment until I know the outcome of the investigation.”
You know our country is really fucked up when Conks are obsessed with a no-name black actor creating a hoax to further his career.....but unconcerned that the President of the United States conspires with enemies and promotes violence against fellow Americans. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Hopefully FOX will do the right thing and fire his ass.

Go Black Bears!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Oh, so you were expecting people to request information so they can make an informed opinion? You make a vague post and offer zero evidence.

That's right - shoot the messenger. You're a hypocritical joke. :thumb:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:

jussie smollett

You know our country is really fucked up when Conks are obsessed with a no-name black actor creating a hoax to further his career.....but unconcerned that the President of the United States conspires with enemies and promotes violence against fellow Americans. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Both sides are hypocritical jokes.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

Ibanez wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
That's right - shoot the messenger. You're a hypocritical joke. :thumb:
No....Southerners really ARE a drag.

Go Black Bears!
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Ibanez wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
You know our country is really **** up when Conks are obsessed with a no-name black actor creating a hoax to further his career.....but unconcerned that the President of the United States conspires with enemies and promotes violence against fellow Americans. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Both sides are hypocritical jokes.
Correct, both sides are jokes, and Donks were obsessed with a no-name black actor prior to it being a hoax.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

Gil Dobie wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Both sides are hypocritical jokes.
Correct, both sides are jokes, and Donks were obsessed with a no-name black actor prior to it being a hoax.
They thought it was a racist hate crime. Not out of the realm of possibility in Trumpland.

But seriously.....if only Conks would take Trump's lies as seriously as this guys' lies. :thumb:

Go Black Bears!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:
Ibanez wrote: That's right - shoot the messenger. You're a hypocritical joke. :thumb:
No....Southerners really ARE a drag.

No, what's a drag are all those people fleeing blue states because of the taxes. Those fuckers will get here, vote in Democrats who will raise taxes and force the red staters to flee to the formerly blue states.

Besides - we have biscuits and gravy! That's why we move so slow.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

mainejeff wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:
They thought it was a racist hate crime. Not out of the realm of possibility in Trumpland.

But seriously.....if only Conks would take Trump's lies as seriously as this guys' lies. :thumb:

I agree there. If Conservatives had any backbone they'd stand up to Trump and his bullshit lies.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Ibanez wrote:
mainejeff wrote:

I agree there. If Conservatives had any backbone they'd stand up to Trump and his bullshit lies.
All the pawns want to suck up to these liars, they don't care as long as they move up the chain.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shoo ... e_officers

Obama and Black Lives Matter are responsible for this, amiright?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Gil Dobie wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I agree there. If Conservatives had any backbone they'd stand up to Trump and his bullshit lies.
All the pawns want to suck up to these liars, they don't care as long as they move up the chain.
We're all Mongos.