AOC = Liberal Goddess

Political discussions
User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20103
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby CID1990 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:45 pm

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Oh

You aren’t speculating that we are destabilizing Venezuela?

Just stop man. You’re being intentionally opaque so you can claim you never really said or defended the things you actually said or defended.


Boots on the ground destabilizing? No. At least not yet. That’s why Russia and Cuba are there. Would we like to? Of course. Have we threatened to? Yes. Does our rhetoric destabilize? Given our long track record, of course.


Russia and Cuba are there to prevent us from destabilizing Venezuela because backwards Communist dictatorships can’t possibly do that to themselves. We get it, klam

That ol far right Guaidó... we really should have handpicked a more moderate righty for sure...

:dunce:

We aren’t in Venezuela, klam. We HAVE offered Maduro a flight out of the country though
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16381
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby houndawg » Sat May 04, 2019 9:11 pm

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Ok...

* a

And what speculation? You’re all over the map with speculation. More projection.

Ugh!

:)


Oh

You aren’t speculating that we are destabilizing Venezuela?

Just stop man. You’re being intentionally opaque so you can claim you never really said or defended the things you actually said or defended.



Now how could anybody possibly come to the conclusion that we would interfere in the internal affairs of our little brown brothers to the south? Hell, we were founded on avoiding foreign entanglements and standing armies... :ohno:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Sat May 04, 2019 9:16 pm

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Boots on the ground destabilizing? No. At least not yet. That’s why Russia and Cuba are there. Would we like to? Of course. Have we threatened to? Yes. Does our rhetoric destabilize? Given our long track record, of course.


Russia and Cuba are there to prevent us from destabilizing Venezuela because backwards Communist dictatorships can’t possibly do that to themselves. We get it, klam

That ol far right Guaidó... we really should have handpicked a more moderate righty for sure...

:dunce:

We aren’t in Venezuela, klam. We HAVE offered Maduro a flight out of the country though


Oh for **** sake at least make an effort to keep up with the conversation. I made fun of you earlier for backing the socialist democrat Guaido before you even mentioned his politics. :lol:

He’s a lefty too. But he’s made overtures to allowing privatization involving foreign companies. I’m not even sure that’s a bad thing.

Like I also mentioned earlier, they’re probably both assholes. You need to take a break my friend.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20103
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby CID1990 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:47 pm

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Russia and Cuba are there to prevent us from destabilizing Venezuela because backwards Communist dictatorships can’t possibly do that to themselves. We get it, klam

That ol far right Guaidó... we really should have handpicked a more moderate righty for sure...

:dunce:

We aren’t in Venezuela, klam. We HAVE offered Maduro a flight out of the country though


Oh for **** sake at least make an effort to keep up with the conversation. I made fun of you earlier for backing the socialist democrat Guaido before you even mentioned his politics. :lol:

He’s a lefty too. But he’s made overtures to allowing privatization involving foreign companies. I’m not even sure that’s a bad thing.

Like I also mentioned earlier, they’re probably both assholes. You need to take a break my friend.


Keep up with the conversation?

You are fact challenged and your attempt to change the subject from your defense of a retrogressive Muslim congresswoman is duly noted.

Like I said, Communists and Muslims - the klam catnip


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Sun May 05, 2019 5:09 am

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Oh for **** sake at least make an effort to keep up with the conversation. I made fun of you earlier for backing the socialist democrat Guaido before you even mentioned his politics. :lol:

He’s a lefty too. But he’s made overtures to allowing privatization involving foreign companies. I’m not even sure that’s a bad thing.

Like I also mentioned earlier, they’re probably both assholes. You need to take a break my friend.


Keep up with the conversation?

You are fact challenged and your attempt to change the subject from your defense of a retrogressive Muslim congresswoman is duly noted.

Like I said, Communists and Muslims - the klam catnip


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No.

The subject is the dumb article you posted. The writer (with your support) diminishes real threats of authoritarianism by conflating Omar and Sanders with Stalin. It's like lefties guilty of Godwins's law violations when it comes to Trump. 'But he would if he could.' :lol:

But by all means, show me where I "defended" her in this thread and the facts I'm wrong about.

:popcorn:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20103
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby CID1990 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:23 am

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Keep up with the conversation?

You are fact challenged and your attempt to change the subject from your defense of a retrogressive Muslim congresswoman is duly noted.

Like I said, Communists and Muslims - the klam catnip


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No.

The subject is the dumb article you posted. The writer (with your support) diminishes real threats of authoritarianism by conflating Omar and Sanders with Stalin. It's like lefties guilty of Godwins's law violations when it comes to Trump. 'But he would if he could.' :lol:

But by all means, show me where I "defended" her in this thread and the facts I'm wrong about.

:popcorn:


You’re the one who predictably popped up in criticism of an article pointing out that a Muslim US Congresswoman has garbage views on Venezuela, among garbage views on other things

Here’s a map for you:

Image

The red ones are the ones that think like you and Omar- that the Maduro regime should continue to suppress liberty in the interest of maintaining the Bolivarian Revolution... and of course in the interest of owning Los Yanquis. Your fellow travelers, klam

The blue ones are the ones that support Guaidó as the legitimate President of Venezuela, per Venezuela’s very own parliamentary rules. Rule of law and all

The “facts” you are wrong about are immaterial because your entire argument, per a couple posts ago, is based on pure speculation. That because we have an interventionist history makes it likely we are intervening now. Alex Jones logic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5969
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby Pwns » Sun May 05, 2019 11:57 am

Some seem to think that if we call Maduro what he is, Bolton and the neocons win.
We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Sun May 05, 2019 12:15 pm

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
No.

The subject is the dumb article you posted. The writer (with your support) diminishes real threats of authoritarianism by conflating Omar and Sanders with Stalin. It's like lefties guilty of Godwins's law violations when it comes to Trump. 'But he would if he could.' :lol:

But by all means, show me where I "defended" her in this thread and the facts I'm wrong about.

:popcorn:


You’re the one who predictably popped up in criticism of an article pointing out that a Muslim US Congresswoman has garbage views on Venezuela, among garbage views on other things

Here’s a map for you:

Image

The red ones are the ones that think like you and Omar- that the Maduro regime should continue to suppress liberty in the interest of maintaining the Bolivarian Revolution... and of course in the interest of owning Los Yanquis. Your fellow travelers, klam

The blue ones are the ones that support Guaidó as the legitimate President of Venezuela, per Venezuela’s very own parliamentary rules. Rule of law and all

The “facts” you are wrong about are immaterial because your entire argument, per a couple posts ago, is based on pure speculation. That because we have an interventionist history makes it likely we are intervening now. Alex Jones logic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Go ahead and show me where I agreed with the Bolivarian revolution and suppression of liberty or even stated that Maduro should remain in power. I pointed out the flaws of the article’s conclusion, Mr. Strawman Fallacies are bad M’kay. :lol:

Criticism of our foreign policy and the establishment are bad...I get it! :lol:

Go back and read Greenwald’s piece on it. It might help you out at least a little. :thumb:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Sun May 05, 2019 12:20 pm

Pwns wrote:Some seem to think that if we call Maduro what he is, Bolton and the neocons win.


Remember when CID criticized Hillary because...neo-con!

Good times!
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 4799
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: RE: Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby UNI88 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:48 pm

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Keep up with the conversation?

You are fact challenged and your attempt to change the subject from your defense of a retrogressive Muslim congresswoman is duly noted.

Like I said, Communists and Muslims - the klam catnip


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No.

The subject is the dumb article you posted. The writer (with your support) diminishes real threats of authoritarianism by conflating Omar and Sanders with Stalin. It's like lefties guilty of Godwins's law violations when it comes to Trump. 'But he would if he could.'

But by all means, show me where I "defended" her in this thread and the facts I'm wrong about.

:popcorn:
I think that down deep Bernie does have Stalinistic ambitions. Unfortunately (for him not us) he has Andropovian abilities.

Omar is an antiwestern hypocrite plain and simple. What's going on in Venezuela is the West's fault and what's going on in Israel is also the West's fault. Maduro is a victim and the Palestinians (and Hamas) are victims and just fighting for their rights.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20103
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby CID1990 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:39 pm

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
You’re the one who predictably popped up in criticism of an article pointing out that a Muslim US Congresswoman has garbage views on Venezuela, among garbage views on other things

Here’s a map for you:

Image

The red ones are the ones that think like you and Omar- that the Maduro regime should continue to suppress liberty in the interest of maintaining the Bolivarian Revolution... and of course in the interest of owning Los Yanquis. Your fellow travelers, klam

The blue ones are the ones that support Guaidó as the legitimate President of Venezuela, per Venezuela’s very own parliamentary rules. Rule of law and all

The “facts” you are wrong about are immaterial because your entire argument, per a couple posts ago, is based on pure speculation. That because we have an interventionist history makes it likely we are intervening now. Alex Jones logic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Go ahead and show me where I agreed with the Bolivarian revolution and suppression of liberty or even stated that Maduro should remain in power. I pointed out the flaws of the article’s conclusion, Mr. Strawman Fallacies are bad M’kay. :lol:

Criticism of our foreign policy and the establishment are bad...I get it! :lol:

Go back and read Greenwald’s piece on it. It might help you out at least a little. :thumb:


Article critical of Omar’s garbage comments on Venezuela = dumb article

We get it klam, that’s your opinion.. that you share with a notable group of softheaded people




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Mon May 06, 2019 5:29 am

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Go ahead and show me where I agreed with the Bolivarian revolution and suppression of liberty or even stated that Maduro should remain in power. I pointed out the flaws of the article’s conclusion, Mr. Strawman Fallacies are bad M’kay. :lol:

Criticism of our foreign policy and the establishment are bad...I get it! :lol:

Go back and read Greenwald’s piece on it. It might help you out at least a little. :thumb:


Article critical of Omar’s garbage comments on Venezuela = dumb article

We get it klam, that’s your opinion.. that you share with a notable group of softheaded people




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Trust the neo-con’s propaganda and to do the right thing and/or for the establishment media to provide accurate or adequate coverage. We get it CID. :coffee:
Image
Image
Image

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21882
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby Ivytalk » Mon May 06, 2019 5:34 am

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Article critical of Omar’s garbage comments on Venezuela = dumb article

We get it klam, that’s your opinion.. that you share with a notable group of softheaded people




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Trust the neo-con’s propaganda and to do the right thing and/or for the establishment media to provide accurate or adequate coverage. We get it CID. :coffee:

Greenwald, Greenwald, nothing but the Greenwald, so help me Greenwald. :roll:
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Mon May 06, 2019 5:41 am

Ivytalk wrote:
kalm wrote:
Trust the neo-con’s propaganda and to do the right thing and/or for the establishment media to provide accurate or adequate coverage. We get it CID. :coffee:

Greenwald, Greenwald, nothing but the Greenwald, so help me Greenwald. :roll:


Well I guess Venezuela has created some strange bedfellows. There was once a time when CID, The Isolationist, used to post this guy's stuff... :)

“All options are on the table,” says Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford. Presumably that includes the 82nd Airborne.

“While a peaceful solution is desirable, military action is possible,” said Pompeo. “If that’s what required, that’s what the United States will do.”

“All options are open,” says Bolton. “We want a peaceful transfer of power. But we are not going to see Guaido mistreated by this regime.”

Clearly, Juan Guaido is our man in Caracas.

Bolton also had strong words for Vladimir Putin: “(T)his is our hemisphere. It’s not where the Russians should be interfering. This was a mistake on their part.”

“The brutal repression of the Venezuelan people must end, and it must end soon,” said Trump. “People are starving. They have no food; they have no water. And this was once one of the wealthiest countries in the world.”

Yet Trump is reportedly reluctant to intervene. Let us hope that his anti-interventionist impulses guide his decisions. Venezuela’s future is not ours to decide.

This civil conflict is not our war. We have not been attacked. Not only is there no justification for U.S. military intervention, but also any arrival of U.S. troops on Venezuelan soil could turn into yet another 21st-century strategic debacle.

There could be again Americans killing and dying in a country where no vital interest was imperiled, no matter how obnoxious the regime.

There is no Tiananmen Square slaughter, no massive human rights violations going on in Venezuela to justify military intervention. Indeed, there appears to be a conscious effort on the part of Maduro to minimize casualties and bloodshed, and the consequences they could bring.

Troops are not firing indiscriminately on protestors, though rock-throwers in the streets are provoking the soldiers. Planeloads of Russian or Cuban troops are not pouring into the country.


https://buchanan.org/blog/let-venezuela ... iny-136939
Image
Image
Image

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21882
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby Ivytalk » Mon May 06, 2019 6:07 am

kalm wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Greenwald, Greenwald, nothing but the Greenwald, so help me Greenwald. :roll:


Well I guess Venezuela has created some strange bedfellows. There was once a time when CID, The Isolationist, used to post this guy's stuff... :)

“All options are on the table,” says Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford. Presumably that includes the 82nd Airborne.

“While a peaceful solution is desirable, military action is possible,” said Pompeo. “If that’s what required, that’s what the United States will do.”

“All options are open,” says Bolton. “We want a peaceful transfer of power. But we are not going to see Guaido mistreated by this regime.”

Clearly, Juan Guaido is our man in Caracas.

Bolton also had strong words for Vladimir Putin: “(T)his is our hemisphere. It’s not where the Russians should be interfering. This was a mistake on their part.”

“The brutal repression of the Venezuelan people must end, and it must end soon,” said Trump. “People are starving. They have no food; they have no water. And this was once one of the wealthiest countries in the world.”

Yet Trump is reportedly reluctant to intervene. Let us hope that his anti-interventionist impulses guide his decisions. Venezuela’s future is not ours to decide.

This civil conflict is not our war. We have not been attacked. Not only is there no justification for U.S. military intervention, but also any arrival of U.S. troops on Venezuelan soil could turn into yet another 21st-century strategic debacle.

There could be again Americans killing and dying in a country where no vital interest was imperiled, no matter how obnoxious the regime.

There is no Tiananmen Square slaughter, no massive human rights violations going on in Venezuela to justify military intervention. Indeed, there appears to be a conscious effort on the part of Maduro to minimize casualties and bloodshed, and the consequences they could bring.

Troops are not firing indiscriminately on protestors, though rock-throwers in the streets are provoking the soldiers. Planeloads of Russian or Cuban troops are not pouring into the country.


https://buchanan.org/blog/let-venezuela ... iny-136939

Could have been written by Rand Paul. Buchanan has been drifting in that direction for years.

John “Molten” Bolton may be the most dangerous man in America right now. :twocents:
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Mon May 06, 2019 6:14 am

Ivytalk wrote:
kalm wrote:
Well I guess Venezuela has created some strange bedfellows. There was once a time when CID, The Isolationist, used to post this guy's stuff... :)



https://buchanan.org/blog/let-venezuela ... iny-136939

Could have been written by Rand Paul. Buchanan has been drifting in that direction for years.

John “Molten” Bolton may be the most dangerous man in America right now. :twocents:


:nod:
Image
Image
Image

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21882
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby Ivytalk » Mon May 06, 2019 6:19 am

kalm wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: Could have been written by Rand Paul. Buchanan has been drifting in that direction for years.

John “Molten” Bolton may be the most dangerous man in America right now. :twocents:


:nod:

If I could be POTUS for just one day, the first thing I’d do is fire that nasty mustachioed Yalie sumbitch.
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20103
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby CID1990 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:55 pm

kalm wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Greenwald, Greenwald, nothing but the Greenwald, so help me Greenwald. :roll:


Well I guess Venezuela has created some strange bedfellows. There was once a time when CID, The Isolationist, used to post this guy's stuff... :)

“All options are on the table,” says Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford. Presumably that includes the 82nd Airborne.

“While a peaceful solution is desirable, military action is possible,” said Pompeo. “If that’s what required, that’s what the United States will do.”

“All options are open,” says Bolton. “We want a peaceful transfer of power. But we are not going to see Guaido mistreated by this regime.”

Clearly, Juan Guaido is our man in Caracas.

Bolton also had strong words for Vladimir Putin: “(T)his is our hemisphere. It’s not where the Russians should be interfering. This was a mistake on their part.”

“The brutal repression of the Venezuelan people must end, and it must end soon,” said Trump. “People are starving. They have no food; they have no water. And this was once one of the wealthiest countries in the world.”

Yet Trump is reportedly reluctant to intervene. Let us hope that his anti-interventionist impulses guide his decisions. Venezuela’s future is not ours to decide.

This civil conflict is not our war. We have not been attacked. Not only is there no justification for U.S. military intervention, but also any arrival of U.S. troops on Venezuelan soil could turn into yet another 21st-century strategic debacle.

There could be again Americans killing and dying in a country where no vital interest was imperiled, no matter how obnoxious the regime.

There is no Tiananmen Square slaughter, no massive human rights violations going on in Venezuela to justify military intervention. Indeed, there appears to be a conscious effort on the part of Maduro to minimize casualties and bloodshed, and the consequences they could bring.

Troops are not firing indiscriminately on protestors, though rock-throwers in the streets are provoking the soldiers. Planeloads of Russian or Cuban troops are not pouring into the country.


https://buchanan.org/blog/let-venezuela ... iny-136939


It looks like you have the same short circuit in your head as Jelly, so I’m going to help you out here

I agree completely with everything in that article. If Maduro starves the entire country to death it won’t affect me one bit (and I don’t care)

I have a problem with your ideological twin Omar’s defense of Communist dictators. And her accusations that the US is intervening there. It’s like defending Trump on his immoralities, only with more psychosis


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41045
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby kalm » Tue May 07, 2019 6:34 am

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Well I guess Venezuela has created some strange bedfellows. There was once a time when CID, The Isolationist, used to post this guy's stuff... :)



https://buchanan.org/blog/let-venezuela ... iny-136939


It looks like you have the same short circuit in your head as Jelly, so I’m going to help you out here

I agree completely with everything in that article. If Maduro starves the entire country to death it won’t affect me one bit (and I don’t care)

I have a problem with your ideological twin Omar’s defense of Communist dictators. And her accusations that the US is intervening there. It’s like defending Trump on his immoralities, only with more psychosis


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Keep the insults coming...they're a lovely tell. :lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 9961
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:39 pm
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO
Location: The Panther State

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby HI54UNI » Tue May 07, 2019 8:30 am

Image

All my posts are satire.

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20103
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby CID1990 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:40 am

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
It looks like you have the same short circuit in your head as Jelly, so I’m going to help you out here

I agree completely with everything in that article. If Maduro starves the entire country to death it won’t affect me one bit (and I don’t care)

I have a problem with your ideological twin Omar’s defense of Communist dictators. And her accusations that the US is intervening there. It’s like defending Trump on his immoralities, only with more psychosis


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Keep the insults coming...they're a lovely tell. :lol:


Oh you’re backing away from implying I’m somehow for intervention in Venezuela now?

How many Gs did you pull in that left turn?
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 49910
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby AZGrizFan » Tue May 07, 2019 8:44 am

"Ah ****. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
Winterborn
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1332
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups
Location: Wherever I hang my hat

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby Winterborn » Tue May 07, 2019 8:55 am



She worked as a bartender and yet has never seen one? :?

Most bars I know have one installed somewhere behind the bar and servers/bartenders use it as part of their cleanup duties at the end of the shift or closing.

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9774
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby ∞∞∞ » Tue May 07, 2019 9:32 am

Winterborn wrote:


She worked as a bartender and yet has never seen one? :?

Most bars I know have one installed somewhere behind the bar and servers/bartenders use it as part of their cleanup duties at the end of the shift or closing.

I've design restaurants in New York; they're not allowed unless it's new construction or the piping system is upgraded. It wasn't until recently they were unbanned from residential use.

If you live in an older home in NY, you probably don't have a garbage disposal. And even today, lots of building managers still don't allow them.
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Tue May 07, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CitadelGrad
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4631
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:19 pm
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid
Location: St. Louis

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Postby CitadelGrad » Tue May 07, 2019 9:33 am

Winterborn wrote:


She worked as a bartender and yet has never seen one? :?

Most bars I know have one installed somewhere behind the bar and servers/bartenders use it as part of their cleanup duties at the end of the shift or closing.


Garbage disposals are illegal in NYC. The waste disposal union doesn't want them in homes and restaurants because it would mean less garbage for them to collect.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Image


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests