AOC = Liberal Goddess

Political discussions
User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14164
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:Here you go, Treep:

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-ocasio ... dfdf9.html

How do you like the idea of a Trump second term, along with a GOP House and Senate again?

A CNN poll posted here earlier has Trump losing to every Dem candidate, but handily beating a generic known socialist Dem candidate

Keep on with those open borders and Bolshevik unicorns and see how it works out, bubba
:nod:

Trump putting the attention back on AOC and what she and her ilk stand for will get him another 4 years and possibly a conk House as well.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14164
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
“They needed to move to the center”

As CID pointed out numerous times, Clinton is neo-con.

She notoriously took money from Wall Street, blew off populism, and lost to a former Democrat. Running as Republican Lite is not a winning strategy.

The Dems primaried several establishment donks and took back the house.

What part of your hack analysis do you think I didn’t understand?
You think opening borders, free healthcare for illegals, SHOWING illegals how to get across the border, running up the Mexican flag at an ICE facility, supporting ANTIFA’s actions, etc., etc., represent the views of the majority of Americans?

They went full retard, bro. Full fucking retard. As CID said, all they had to do was not go batshit crazy. They couldn’t even do that.
Pretty much this. :clap:

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11363
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SDHornet wrote:
CID1990 wrote:Here you go, Treep:

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-ocasio ... dfdf9.html

How do you like the idea of a Trump second term, along with a GOP House and Senate again?

A CNN poll posted here earlier has Trump losing to every Dem candidate, but handily beating a generic known socialist Dem candidate

Keep on with those open borders and Bolshevik unicorns and see how it works out, bubba
:nod:

Trump putting the attention back on AOC and what she and her ilk stand for will get him another 4 years and possibly a conk House as well.
Did you guys even read the very specific people the poll interviewed?

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14164
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote:Work towards an economic union of the Americas and open the border.

We should already have an open border with the Canada, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, and the European Union.
:rofl:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46529
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by kalm »

Chizzang wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: I consider this nation as corrupt if not more so. We're simply more sophisticated and less violent about it.

I also laugh at the idea you consider this nation stable. The social, political, and economic divisions are festering deep and bubbling to the surface. Hopefully it doesn't burst.
All ^ of that is pretty true actually...
But nothing is going to "burst" as long as we have the things we have

We live in a nation where our non working poor are over weight (somehow..?)
Fact: US counties with poverty rates higher than 35% have obesity rates 145% greater than average.

We live in a country where everybody has a cell phone
and a TV
and subsidized housing
and free school for the kids

:nod:

No overweight poor person with their kid on a lunch program is going to start a revolution

:coffee:
Wait...the US is corrupt? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also...we are well armed. :nod:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by AZGrizFan »

Chizzang wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: I consider this nation as corrupt if not more so. We're simply more sophisticated and less violent about it.

I also laugh at the idea you consider this nation stable. The social, political, and economic divisions are festering deep and bubbling to the surface. Hopefully it doesn't burst.
All ^ of that is pretty true actually...
But nothing is going to "burst" as long as we have the things we have

We live in a nation where our non working poor are over weight (somehow..?)
Fact: US counties with poverty rates higher than 35% have obesity rates 145% greater than average.

We live in a country where everybody has a cell phone
and a TV
and subsidized housing
and free school for the kids

:nod:

No overweight poor person with their kid on a lunch program is going to start a revolution

:coffee:
Not to mention that the poor, oppressed snowflakes are the same ones chanting for the elimination of guns...they gonna go take over the world with cement shakes and crowbars? :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11363
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by ∞∞∞ »

AZGrizFan wrote:Not to mention that the poor, oppressed snowflakes are the same ones chanting for the elimination of guns...they gonna go take over the world with cement shakes and crowbars? :rofl: :rofl:
:roll:

I'd say half the people I know (mostly liberals) own a firearm, myself included. My gf is more liberal, feminist, more everything than me and owns one. I'd bet most liberals on here own one too. But I've yet to meet a liberal which has a fetish for a tool as much as conservatives do guns. It sits in my closet and when I feel like target shooting, it comes out. What else is there to obsess or show off about?

I care about gun control, not elimination of guns.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14164
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Not to mention that the poor, oppressed snowflakes are the same ones chanting for the elimination of guns...they gonna go take over the world with cement shakes and crowbars? :rofl: :rofl:
:roll:

I'd say half the people I know (mostly liberals) own a firearm, myself included. My gf is more liberal, feminist, more everything than me and owns one. I'd bet most liberals on here own one too. But I've yet to meet a liberal which has a fetish for a tool as much as conservatives do guns. It sits in my closet and when I feel like target shooting, it comes out. What else is there to obsess or show off about?

I care about gun control, not elimination of guns.
Don't worry, the second the antifa types bring out their guns, the following second will be the end of their little riots and the culture war will be over. Sadly given the rhetoric spewed by the leftists I think we see it come to that some time in the near future.

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by css75 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
kalm wrote:
How is that gonna help?
Historically, open borders and free trade between humans improve economies and standards of living. You have a larger worker pool to draw from, increase your tax base, spur the competition of ideas (aka. capitalism), improve on bureaucratic inefficiencies in trading/immigration systems, give people more choices in how to improve their lives (liberty), and strengthen peace between societies.

edit: an open border doesn't mean anyone can just come in; people can still be denied entry. If anything, it more easily tracks people from other nations who enter the United States.

Are you serious or did you find your crackpipe?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11363
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SDHornet wrote:Don't worry, the second the antifa types bring out their guns, the following second will be the end of their little riots and the culture war will be over. Sadly given the rhetoric spewed by the leftists I think we see it come to that some time in the near future.
Nah, it's conservatives who have systemically given up on democracy, liberty, and freedom.

As history shows, the usual next step is violence...as you just suggested. If liberals march with their guns, you'll find a justification to shoot them down...as you just suggested.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14164
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Don't worry, the second the antifa types bring out their guns, the following second will be the end of their little riots and the culture war will be over. Sadly given the rhetoric spewed by the leftists I think we see it come to that some time in the near future.
Nah, it's conservatives who have systemically given up on democracy, liberty, and freedom.

As history shows, the usual next step is violence...as you just suggested. If liberals march with their guns, you'll find a justification to shoot them down...as you just suggested.
So I take it you are ignoring all of the history associated with Marxist regimes in your post...mmkay...

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19272
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by Chizzang »

AZGrizFan wrote: Not to mention that the poor, oppressed snowflakes are the same ones chanting for the elimination of guns...they gonna go take over the world with cement shakes and crowbars? :rofl: :rofl:
a huge percentage of Democrats in Washington State own guns..
as well as Oregon Colorado Montana Idaho and Nevada

The state with non-gun owning Democrats is California...

The WEST in general has a shitload of Democrat gun owners
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11363
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SDHornet wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Nah, it's conservatives who have systemically given up on democracy, liberty, and freedom.

As history shows, the usual next step is violence...as you just suggested. If liberals march with their guns, you'll find a justification to shoot them down...as you just suggested.
So I take it you are ignoring all of the history associated with Marxist regimes in your post...mmkay...
Are all liberals marxist?

You're basically a step away from grouping all liberals with a very small sub-population...

...which is a good way to justify unjust actions on individuals.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14164
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote:
SDHornet wrote: So I take it you are ignoring all of the history associated with Marxist regimes in your post...mmkay...
Are all liberals marxist?

You're basically a step away from grouping all liberals with a very small sub-population...

...which is a good way to justify unjust actions on individuals.
Modern day "liberals"? Yes, the leftists in modern America are Marxists. Classical Liberals are not, unfortunately the Classical Liberals are getting drowned out by the Marxists, or are you pretending to not notice?

And no, calling people what they are is not some way to justify unjust actions on them. Marxism has a boatload of awful ideas (and history) so violence is not needed defeat their inferior ideology. :coffee:

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 13209
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I think you're confused by what a "Classical Liberal" is
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by AZGrizFan »

Chizzang wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: Not to mention that the poor, oppressed snowflakes are the same ones chanting for the elimination of guns...they gonna go take over the world with cement shakes and crowbars? :rofl: :rofl:
a huge percentage of Democrats in Washington State own guns..
as well as Oregon Colorado Montana Idaho and Nevada

The state with non-gun owning Democrats is California...

The WEST in general has a shitload of Democrat gun owners
Lots of 'em in Seattle? Portland? I don't think so...
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Don't worry, the second the antifa types bring out their guns, the following second will be the end of their little riots and the culture war will be over. Sadly given the rhetoric spewed by the leftists I think we see it come to that some time in the near future.
Nah, it's conservatives who have systemically given up on democracy, liberty, and freedom.

As history shows, the usual next step is violence...as you just suggested. If liberals march with their guns, you'll find a justification to shoot them down...as you just suggested.
Liberals are already marching with weapons. And attacking innocent people. But you're ok with that, apparently.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
SDHornet wrote: So I take it you are ignoring all of the history associated with Marxist regimes in your post...mmkay...
Are all liberals marxist?

You're basically a step away from grouping all liberals with a very small sub-population...

...which is a good way to justify unjust actions on individuals.
There are no actions that are unjust against that mindset. :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11363
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by ∞∞∞ »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Are all liberals marxist?

You're basically a step away from grouping all liberals with a very small sub-population...

...which is a good way to justify unjust actions on individuals.
There are no actions that are unjust against that mindset. :coffee: :coffee:
Praise be.

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
There are no actions that are unjust against that mindset. :coffee: :coffee:
Praise be.
….and pass the bullets.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36926
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by CAA Flagship »

Chizzang wrote: a huge percentage of Democrats in Washington State own guns..
as well as Oregon Colorado Montana Idaho and Nevada

The state with non-gun owning Democrats is California...

The WEST in general has a shitload of Democrat gun owners
*non gun-owning

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46529
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by kalm »

∞∞∞ wrote:
SDHornet wrote: So I take it you are ignoring all of the history associated with Marxist regimes in your post...mmkay...
Are all liberals marxist?

You're basically a step away from grouping all liberals with a very small sub-population...

...which is a good way to justify unjust actions on individuals.
No shit.

Fact: most conservatives are theocratic feudalists!

:lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55497
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by 93henfan »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Chizzang wrote: a huge percentage of Democrats in Washington State own guns..
as well as Oregon Colorado Montana Idaho and Nevada

The state with non-gun owning Democrats is California...

The WEST in general has a shitload of Democrat gun owners
*non gun-owning
If they own items that are not guns, he could be correct.

For instance, if you own a car and a spoon and consider them non-guns, then you could claim to be a non-gun owner.

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36926
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by CAA Flagship »

93henfan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: *non gun-owning
If they own items that are not guns, he could be correct.

For instance, if you own a car and a spoon and consider them non-guns, then you could claim to be a non-gun owner.
Would he also be correct for any item, except a gun, that owns a Democrat?

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53809
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: AOC = Liberal Goddess

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
SDHornet wrote: So I take it you are ignoring all of the history associated with Marxist regimes in your post...mmkay...
Are all liberals marxist?

You're basically a step away from grouping all liberals with a very small sub-population...

...which is a good way to justify unjust actions on individuals.
Oh, the irony in this post. Surely, even YOU must see it, treep? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

Post Reply