So you CAN do it
:lol: :thumb:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Most Highly Educated States

Post by 93henfan »

89Hen wrote:
89Hen wrote:This is actually why I think our traffic is so bad. Yes, we have too many people on the road, but I'm telling you it's that people of different cultures drive very differently. When you have overcrowded roads with people driving very inconsistently... disaster. :nod:
Coming down 270 (four lane 65 mph at this point) yesterday after having lunch in Frederick, car enters traffic and I could tell immediately it was having trouble, most likely from entering too fast up the ramp. Over corrects and the fishtailing starts across all four lanes of traffic and back. Car goes up on two wheels at one point, amazingly coming within inches of several cars but not touching a sole. I have a front row seat because I'm the lead car in the next pack but saw it all developing and led our pack to a stop to observe. County cop right behind me puts on the lights and goes to the car that is now facing the wrong direction back in the first lane. I looked right into the car as I pass one lane over and made eye contact...

*soul

Unless there were a bunch of shoes set up as an obstacle course for her. I wasn't there.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

93henfan wrote:
89Hen wrote: Coming down 270 (four lane 65 mph at this point) yesterday after having lunch in Frederick, car enters traffic and I could tell immediately it was having trouble, most likely from entering too fast up the ramp. Over corrects and the fishtailing starts across all four lanes of traffic and back. Car goes up on two wheels at one point, amazingly coming within inches of several cars but not touching a sole. I have a front row seat because I'm the lead car in the next pack but saw it all developing and led our pack to a stop to observe. County cop right behind me puts on the lights and goes to the car that is now facing the wrong direction back in the first lane. I looked right into the car as I pass one lane over and made eye contact...

*soul

Unless there were a bunch of shoes set up as an obstacle course for her. I wasn't there.
She is somewhat attractive. Her husband master needs to inspect her wrap a little better before allowing her to leave the house to ensure she is not tempting other men. Why was he letting her drive anyway?

:stir:
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

89Hen wrote:
89Hen wrote:This is actually why I think our traffic is so bad. Yes, we have too many people on the road, but I'm telling you it's that people of different cultures drive very differently. When you have overcrowded roads with people driving very inconsistently... disaster. :nod:
Coming down 270 (four lane 65 mph at this point) yesterday after having lunch in Frederick, car enters traffic and I could tell immediately it was having trouble, most likely from entering too fast up the ramp. Over corrects and the fishtailing starts across all four lanes of traffic and back. Car goes up on two wheels at one point, amazingly coming within inches of several cars but not touching a sole. I have a front row seat because I'm the lead car in the next pack but saw it all developing and led our pack to a stop to observe. County cop right behind me puts on the lights and goes to the car that is now facing the wrong direction back in the first lane. I looked right into the car as I pass one lane over and made eye contact...

Trips’ GF is kinda cute.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

93henfan wrote: *soul

There's my something I learned today. I always thought it was like a sole as in lone... didn't touch a sole person.

Definition of sole
1a: being the only one