ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Official Muslim Murders Thread

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Its sad when Russia and China are leading the way when it comes to cleaning up a mess we should have been doing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Boulder shooting is looking like a jihadi.

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:05 am Boulder shooting is looking like a jihadi.
I guess technically he is white. All the social media fools were right.... kinda.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Seems like he was legitimately mentally ill:
"Alissa said his brother was “very anti-social” and paranoid, adding that, in high school, he would describe “being chased, someone is behind him, someone is looking for him.”

“When he was having lunch with my sister in a restaurant, he said, ‘People are in the parking lot, they are looking for me.’ She went out, and there was no one. We didn’t know what was going on in his head,” Alissa said, admitting that he believes his brother is mentally ill.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/boulder-c ... mad-alissa

Too bad we have a huge, untreated mental health crisis in the country...in large part because of the lack of universal healthcare.

These are the types who are perfect prey for bad people and ideas. Untreated mental health issues, probably can't find a job or make friends because of it (pandemic not helping), ends up sitting on the internet all day making "friends," becomes a dangerous snowball effect.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:41 am Seems like he was legitimately mentally ill:
"Alissa said his brother was “very anti-social” and paranoid, adding that, in high school, he would describe “being chased, someone is behind him, someone is looking for him.”

“When he was having lunch with my sister in a restaurant, he said, ‘People are in the parking lot, they are looking for me.’ She went out, and there was no one. We didn’t know what was going on in his head,” Alissa said, admitting that he believes his brother is mentally ill.

Too bad we have a huge, untreated mental health crisis in the country...in large part because of the lack of universal healthcare.

These are the types who are perfect prey for bad people and ideas. Untreated mental health issues, probably can't find a job or make friends because of it (pandemic not helping), ends up sitting on the internet all day making "friends," becomes a dangerous snowball effect.
We have a mental health crisis because we stopped institutionalizing the mentally ill.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:49 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:41 am Seems like he was legitimately mentally ill:

We have a mental health crisis because we stopped institutionalizing the mentally ill.
That's a small part of it, but not everyone needs to be institutionalized either like it was done. I obviously have no clue if modern mental health treatments would have helped here, but a more robust/affordable healthcare system would have increased the chance of treating issues before things like this happen (including professionals determining if institutionalizing was necessary).

Medicine has advanced past institutionalizing as a default though.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Also want to add (and funny enough I was having this discussion last night with my friend who has a PhD in Integrative Neuroscience), but the Muslim community- including in America - is notorious for stigmatizing mental health issues. I'm not sure what the story is with this guy, but mental health issues are basically not acknowledged in Muslim communities...which doesn't help at all.

Again not sure if this played a part in all of this, but I wouldn't be surprised. The fact that his siblings think (instead of know) he has mental health issues is telling though, and not far off from what I've experienced growing up in Islam. Looking the other way is less "shameful." :roll:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

I would argue that anyone that would go on a shooting spree is legitimately mentally ill. I can't imagine very many sane people just snap and become mass shooters.

AFA blaming this on universal healthcare, that's a stretch IMO. Are you suggesting we force people into counseling? Because simply providing it doesn't mean people will go.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:09 pm Also want to add (and funny enough I was having this discussion last night with my friend who has a PhD in Integrative Neuroscience), but the Muslim community- including in America - is notorious for stigmatizing mental health issues. I'm not sure what the story is with this guy, but mental health issues are basically not acknowledged in Muslim communities...which doesn't help at all.

Again not sure if this played a part in all of this, but I wouldn't be surprised. The fact that his siblings think (instead of know) he has mental health issues is telling though, and not far off from what I've experienced growing up in Islam. Looking the other way is less "shameful." :roll:
how does ANY healthcare system help someone with that mindset? Let alone ours, that's so fundamentally broken IYHO.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

What a thread. :dunce:

The funniest have to be the complete dipshits that think these shootings are somehow worse because police don't want to shoot white guys. :lol:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:11 pm
Yep. Turns out this guy was a Trump hating Muslin.
What was both :ohno: and :rofl: how MSM needed to neck braces on from the whiplash from how quickly they changed their initial speculation that this was probably a white supremacist...
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:41 am What was both :ohno: and :rofl: how MSM needed to neck braces on from the whiplash from how quickly they changed their initial speculation that this was probably a white supremacist...
:nod: :lol:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oh.
Investigators were seen searching the $800,000 Colorado home of the King Soopers gunman on Tuesday as more of his Facebook rants are revealed and a police report shows that he 'beat up a teen bully who called him a terrorist' in 2017.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... unman.html
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Maybe we just need to ban Syrian immigrants from buying guns..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Capitol terrorist a muslin. 1 Capitol Police officer killed, one injured. Terrorist also killed.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/noah-green-l ... tol-attack