Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Political discussions
User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 15529
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby SuperHornet » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:35 pm

According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report. The principal allegedly responded by beating the cr@p out of the kid. The kid is arrested, but the reigning Principal of the Year gets off scot free, and all the district can do is decry student "bad behavior."

But wrestling's fake, right?!?

:ohno:

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/04/12/high-school-student-arrested-wwe-rko-principal/
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52684
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby 93henfan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:43 pm

SuperHornet wrote:According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report. The principal allegedly responded by beating the cr@p out of the kid. The kid is arrested, but the reigning Principal of the Year gets off scot free, and all the district can do is decry student "bad behavior."

But wrestling's fake, right?!?

:ohno:

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/04/12/high-school-student-arrested-wwe-rko-principal/


There is no "allegedly." You can see the principal's response in the the video in the article you posted, dummy. His response was measured and appropriate, at face value.

Also, wrestling isn't "fake" as it is a tangible item that exists. However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts. If you are arguing to the contrary, you are either trolling us poorly or you have a double digit IQ.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21068
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby CID1990 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:50 pm

I see similarities between the student, the principal, and Hitler.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41910
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby kalm » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:11 pm

93henfan wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report. The principal allegedly responded by beating the cr@p out of the kid. The kid is arrested, but the reigning Principal of the Year gets off scot free, and all the district can do is decry student "bad behavior."

But wrestling's fake, right?!?

:ohno:

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/04/12/high-school-student-arrested-wwe-rko-principal/


There is no "allegedly." You can see the principal's response in the the video in the article you posted, dummy. His response was measured and appropriate, at face value.

Also, wrestling isn't "fake" as it is a tangible item that exists. However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts. If you are arguing to the contrary, you are either trolling us poorly or you have a double digit IQ.


So it isn’t fake, it’s just scripted?

Ok.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50789
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby AZGrizFan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:19 pm

CID1990 wrote:I see similarities between the student, the principal, and Hitler.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


This brilliance did not go unnoticed. :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 15529
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby SuperHornet » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:25 pm

My point, 93, was that most people conflate the definitions of "predetermined" and "fake," and also ignore the occasional "shoot" match. Piledrivers and figure-four leglocks are no joke. One of my shipmates on my first ship put both of those on me in the scullery (yes, it had a metal floor). And the ultimate example of whether or not wrestling is real is Owen Hart.

And, no, arrest was NOT the correct response. A suspension would have been MUCH more appropriate, particularly considering that at 135 lb, there's no way the kid could have done anything more with an RKO than the joke he was intending. The kids' own family testify to the over-the-top reaction of the principal, as the article stated.
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21068
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby CID1990 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 pm

93henfan wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report. The principal allegedly responded by beating the cr@p out of the kid. The kid is arrested, but the reigning Principal of the Year gets off scot free, and all the district can do is decry student "bad behavior."

But wrestling's fake, right?!?

:ohno:

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/04/12/high-school-student-arrested-wwe-rko-principal/


However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts.


You say that safely because you are practically in Yankeeland

Say that sh1t in Alabama or the Redneck Riviera and somebody’ll kick your ass up over your shoulders


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32803
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby 89Hen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:06 am

SuperHornet wrote:According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report.

Like doing parkour in Walmart?
Image

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15317
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby BDKJMU » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:54 am

SuperHornet wrote:My point, 93, was that most people conflate the definitions of "predetermined" and "fake," and also ignore the occasional "shoot" match. Piledrivers and figure-four leglocks are no joke. One of my shipmates on my first ship put both of those on me in the scullery (yes, it had a metal floor). And the ultimate example of whether or not wrestling is real is Owen Hart.

And, no, arrest was NOT the correct response. A suspension would have been MUCH more appropriate, particularly considering that at 135 lb, there's no way the kid could have done anything more with an RKO than the joke he was intending. The kids' own family testify to the over-the-top reaction of the principal, as the article stated.


Was the shipmate female or male?

User avatar
Ursus A. Horribilis
Chili w/Beans
Chili w/Beans
Posts: 21602
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby Ursus A. Horribilis » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:06 am

Holy fuck. SH can still leave me speechless with some of this dumb shit after all these years.

Kids a moron, got what he deserved. Wrestling is fake. That principal would kick the living dog fuck out of Randy Horton.
Charter Member of SSAMPOA

D1B wrote:I'm just getting old and want one in the can

93henfan wrote:Luckily one of the dudes came in to juggle my nuts.

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41910
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby kalm » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:10 pm

CID1990 wrote:
93henfan wrote:
However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts.


You say that safely because you are practically in Yankeeland

Say that sh1t in Alabama or the Redneck Riviera and somebody’ll kick your ass up over your shoulders while trying to control their hard on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


FYP.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50627
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Postby Ibanez » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:25 pm

CID1990 wrote:I see similarities between the student, the principal, and Hitler.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GannonFan, kalm, MSN [Bot], Pwns, SeattleGriz, TheDancinMonarch and 49 guests