Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Political discussions
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Post by SuperHornet »

According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report. The principal allegedly responded by beating the cr@p out of the kid. The kid is arrested, but the reigning Principal of the Year gets off scot free, and all the district can do is decry student "bad behavior."

But wrestling's fake, right?!?

:ohno:

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/04 ... principal/

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Miami Student Arrested for RKO'ing Principal

Post by 93henfan »

SuperHornet wrote:According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report. The principal allegedly responded by beating the cr@p out of the kid. The kid is arrested, but the reigning Principal of the Year gets off scot free, and all the district can do is decry student "bad behavior."

There is no "allegedly." You can see the principal's response in the the video in the article you posted, dummy. His response was measured and appropriate, at face value.

Also, wrestling isn't "fake" as it is a tangible item that exists. However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts. If you are arguing to the contrary, you are either trolling us poorly or you have a double digit IQ.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I see similarities between the student, the principal, and Hitler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

93henfan wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report. The principal allegedly responded by beating the cr@p out of the kid. The kid is arrested, but the reigning Principal of the Year gets off scot free, and all the district can do is decry student "bad behavior."

There is no "allegedly." You can see the principal's response in the the video in the article you posted, dummy. His response was measured and appropriate, at face value.

Also, wrestling isn't "fake" as it is a tangible item that exists. However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts. If you are arguing to the contrary, you are either trolling us poorly or you have a double digit IQ.
So it isn’t fake, it’s just scripted?

Ok.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote:I see similarities between the student, the principal, and Hitler.

This brilliance did not go unnoticed. :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

My point, 93, was that most people conflate the definitions of "predetermined" and "fake," and also ignore the occasional "shoot" match. Piledrivers and figure-four leglocks are no joke. One of my shipmates on my first ship put both of those on me in the scullery (yes, it had a metal floor). And the ultimate example of whether or not wrestling is real is Owen Hart.

And, no, arrest was NOT the correct response. A suspension would have been MUCH more appropriate, particularly considering that at 135 lb, there's no way the kid could have done anything more with an RKO than the joke he was intending. The kids' own family testify to the over-the-top reaction of the principal, as the article stated.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

93henfan wrote:

However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts.
You say that safely because you are practically in Yankeeland

Say that sh1t in Alabama or the Redneck Riviera and somebody’ll kick your ass up over your shoulders

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

SuperHornet wrote:According to the report, the kid is a 135-lb pipsqueak who couldn't harm a flea and had an otherwise perfect behavior report.
Like doing parkour in Walmart?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SuperHornet wrote:My point, 93, was that most people conflate the definitions of "predetermined" and "fake," and also ignore the occasional "shoot" match. Piledrivers and figure-four leglocks are no joke. One of my shipmates on my first ship put both of those on me in the scullery (yes, it had a metal floor). And the ultimate example of whether or not wrestling is real is Owen Hart.

And, no, arrest was NOT the correct response. A suspension would have been MUCH more appropriate, particularly considering that at 135 lb, there's no way the kid could have done anything more with an RKO than the joke he was intending. The kids' own family testify to the over-the-top reaction of the principal, as the article stated.
Was the shipmate female or male?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

Holy fuck. SH can still leave me speechless with some of this dumb shit after all these years.

Kids a moron, got what he deserved. Wrestling is fake. That principal would kick the living dog fuck out of Randy Horton.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
93henfan wrote:
However, it's 100% scripted and the outcome of every match is predetermined before it starts.
You say that safely because you are practically in Yankeeland

Say that sh1t in Alabama or the Redneck Riviera and somebody’ll kick your ass up over your shoulders while trying to control their hard on.

FYP.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:I see similarities between the student, the principal, and Hitler.

:lol: :lol:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17