11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Political discussions
User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23598
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby Gil Dobie » Wed May 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Chizzang wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:There's good people in Alabama, shouldn't damn the entire populace because of the politicians.


:lol: You're priceless

There are good people in California too and I've never seen you once say that
and for a decade we've had entire threads on libtard cesspool California


You are not reading the right threads, there are good people in California. I've met many and have many relatives there. I even interviewed for a job there a few years back. I don't always agree with the politicians. I guess I need to write a paragraph every time I make fun of California, about all the good things too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 42016
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby kalm » Wed May 15, 2019 4:09 pm

Chizzang wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:There's good people in Alabama, shouldn't damn the entire populace because of the politicians.


:lol: You're priceless

There are good people in California too and I've never seen you once say that
and for a decade we've had entire threads on libtard cesspool California


There are good people Iran too.

:mrgreen:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42830
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby dbackjon » Wed May 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Chizzang wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:There's good people in Alabama, shouldn't damn the entire populace because of the politicians.


:lol: You're priceless

There are good people in California too and I've never seen you once say that
and for a decade we've had entire threads on libtard cesspool California


:nod:
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21127
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby CID1990 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Pwns wrote:I'm starting to seriously think the Alabama and Georgia abortion bills aren't designed to survive a lawsuit, but they're designed to get the left talking about abortion instead of economic liberalism.


I think they are designed to force certiorari on Roe


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5535
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby UNI88 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:29 pm

89Hen wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

What used to be fringe on the Forced Birth side is now main-stream Republican Thinking.

Talabama just passed a no exception for rape abortion ban. Defunding PP is a plank that EVERY Republican that doesn't want to get primaried has to support. The violence from the forced birth side has, and always will be greater than from the pro-choice side.

Fringe elements like Operation Rescue's radicalism are now GOP Platform Planks.

See... it's hard to take anything you say seriously. We were having an adult discussion and you come in with Forced Birth and Talabama...

:ohno:
And the Alabama law doesn't demonstrate that there are partisan extremists on the pro-life side? I am not definitively pro-life or choice but I lean toward the pro-life side. While I think it would be wrong to end a life I think it would be even more monstrous to force a woman to carry and give birth to a child that was conceived as a result of rape.

You are pro-life for the right reasons (saving lives) but IMO the percentage that are pro-life more for power and control reasons is larger than you think.

Are Alabama or Kansas any less fvcked up than California or Illinois? They're two sides of the same coin just like Trump and AOC or some pro-lifers and pro-choicers.

Both sides have their warts but people tend to minimize and overlook their own side's.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23598
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby Gil Dobie » Wed May 15, 2019 4:42 pm

dbackjon wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
:lol: You're priceless

There are good people in California too and I've never seen you once say that
and for a decade we've had entire threads on libtard cesspool California


:nod:


Ronnie Vansant didn't have a quote about the good people in California. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
Posts: 17436
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby JohnStOnge » Wed May 15, 2019 5:36 pm

CID1990 wrote:
Pwns wrote:I'm starting to seriously think the Alabama and Georgia abortion bills aren't designed to survive a lawsuit, but they're designed to get the left talking about abortion instead of economic liberalism.


I think they are designed to force certiorari on Roe


Yes. The woman who introduced the Alabama bill openly said as much.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21127
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby CID1990 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:21 pm

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
I think they are designed to force certiorari on Roe


Yes. The woman who introduced the Alabama bill openly said as much.


And I think they overplayed their hand

The AL bill is draconian. That might well force SCOTUS to hear it, but the more draconian it is the better chance that SCOTUS will find it unconstitutional

But that said - we don’t know how “originalist” this court is yet. My guess is it is possible that with the addition of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, it might lean more originalist than before. And a truly originalist court would likely refuse to grant certiorari

That would correctly push it to Congress to ... wait for it ....

Amend the Constitution or STFU


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17910
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby Chizzang » Wed May 15, 2019 6:29 pm

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Yes. The woman who introduced the Alabama bill openly said as much.


And I think they overplayed their hand

The AL bill is draconian. That might well force SCOTUS to hear it, but the more draconian it is the better chance that SCOTUS will find it unconstitutional

But that said - we don’t know how “originalist” this court is yet. My guess is it is possible that with the addition of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, it might lean more originalist than before. And a truly originalist court would likely refuse to grant certiorari

That would correctly push it to Congress to ... wait for it ....

Amend the Constitution or STFU


Have we gotten to the "religion poisons politics" part yet..?

:lol:

actually if you read history you see it poisons everything
but lets stay focused
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby SeattleGriz » Wed May 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
And I think they overplayed their hand

The AL bill is draconian. That might well force SCOTUS to hear it, but the more draconian it is the better chance that SCOTUS will find it unconstitutional

But that said - we don’t know how “originalist” this court is yet. My guess is it is possible that with the addition of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, it might lean more originalist than before. And a truly originalist court would likely refuse to grant certiorari

That would correctly push it to Congress to ... wait for it ....

Amend the Constitution or STFU


Have we gotten to the "religion poisons politics" part yet..?



actually if you read history you see it poisons everything
but lets stay focused
Ha. Fuck off. Same old weak bullshit. Christianity shaped the world in magnificent ways.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23598
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby Gil Dobie » Wed May 15, 2019 8:33 pm

dbackjon wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
:lol: You're priceless

There are good people in California too and I've never seen you once say that
and for a decade we've had entire threads on libtard cesspool California


:nod:

Gil Dobie wrote:
mainejeff wrote:People love to hate California when most people have never even been there.

Too many people and expensive?...absolutely. But they know how to manage a huge economy and diverse population.


I like California, been there several times. They are just an easy target for jokes, because of the size and number of people, there is always something happening there to make fun of.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17910
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby Chizzang » Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 pm

SeattleGriz wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Have we gotten to the "religion poisons politics" part yet..?



actually if you read history you see it poisons everything
but lets stay focused
Ha. Fuck off. Same old weak bullshit. Christianity shaped the world in magnificent ways.


Don't you mean Buddhism..?

:geek:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21127
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby CID1990 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:05 am

Chizzang wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Ha. **** off. Same old weak bullshit. Christianity shaped the world in magnificent ways.


Don't you mean Buddhism..?

:geek:


Have you seen Burmese buddhists? They have a couple monks who make the Westboro Baptists look like Mr. Rogers

Very active in calling for persecution of the Rohingya due to their Muslim religion
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 16, 2019 3:47 am

SeattleGriz wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Have we gotten to the "religion poisons politics" part yet..?



actually if you read history you see it poisons everything
but lets stay focused
Ha. Fuck off. Same old weak bullshit. Christianity shaped the world in magnificent ways.


Shaped it.....tore it down and ended the lives of millions. :thumb:

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 am

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Don't you mean Buddhism..?

:geek:


Have you seen Burmese buddhists? They have a couple monks who make the Westboro Baptists look like Mr. Rogers

Very active in calling for persecution of the Rohingya due to their Muslim religion


Have you seen that one grain of sand that is a different color than the zillions of other grains of sand?

God......your fucking BS is so goddam tiresome. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby SeattleGriz » Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 am

mainejeff wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Ha. Fuck off. Same old weak bullshit. Christianity shaped the world in magnificent ways.


Shaped it.....tore it down and ended the lives of millions. :thumb:

:coffee:
Lives of millions? Really? When and where?
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 16, 2019 3:50 am

SeattleGriz wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Shaped it.....tore it down and ended the lives of millions. :thumb:

:coffee:
Lives of millions? Really? When and where?


LOL. You do the math.

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 16, 2019 3:52 am

Here is some help to get you started.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_w ... death_toll
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby SeattleGriz » Thu May 16, 2019 3:58 am

mainejeff wrote:Here is some help to get you started.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_w ... death_toll
Fail.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 16, 2019 4:18 am

SeattleGriz wrote:
mainejeff wrote:Here is some help to get you started.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_w ... death_toll
Fail.


Christianity = FAIL. :nod:

Religion = FAIL. :nod:

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 16, 2019 5:17 am

Image
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21127
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby CID1990 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:26 am

mainejeff wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Have you seen Burmese buddhists? They have a couple monks who make the Westboro Baptists look like Mr. Rogers

Very active in calling for persecution of the Rohingya due to their Muslim religion


Have you seen that one grain of sand that is a different color than the zillions of other grains of sand?

God......your **** BS is so goddam tiresome. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:coffee:


I live in a buddhist country, Jearf

I’ve lived in two, in fact

They have their warts too - they just don’t venture very far abroad to whack people when they do

The Bangkok News is full of “Monk A kills Monk B in drunken brawl” stories

Buddhist firebrand monks are the driving force behind the Rohingya genocide and forced migration from Burma - fact


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
mainejeff
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4472
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby mainejeff » Thu May 16, 2019 5:43 am

CID1990 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Have you seen that one grain of sand that is a different color than the zillions of other grains of sand?

God......your **** BS is so goddam tiresome. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:coffee:


I live in a buddhist country, Jearf

I’ve lived in two, in fact

They have their warts too - they just don’t venture very far abroad to whack people when they do

The Bangkok News is full of “Monk A kills Monk B in drunken brawl” stories

Buddhist firebrand monks are the driving force behind the Rohingya genocide and forced migration from Burma - fact


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You are so worldly...... :roll: :oops:

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!

User avatar
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby SeattleGriz » Thu May 16, 2019 5:52 am

CID1990 wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Have you seen that one grain of sand that is a different color than the zillions of other grains of sand?

God......your **** BS is so goddam tiresome. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:coffee:


I live in a buddhist country, Jearf

I’ve lived in two, in fact

They have their warts too - they just don’t venture very far abroad to whack people when they do

The Bangkok News is full of “Monk A kills Monk B in drunken brawl” stories

Buddhist firebrand monks are the driving force behind the Rohingya genocide and forced migration from Burma - fact


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Jeff! You grandpa hater.
Everything is better with Montana.

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21127
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 11 yr. old rape victim must carry and deliver baby...

Postby CID1990 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:59 am

mainejeff wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
I live in a buddhist country, Jearf

I’ve lived in two, in fact

They have their warts too - they just don’t venture very far abroad to whack people when they do

The Bangkok News is full of “Monk A kills Monk B in drunken brawl” stories

Buddhist firebrand monks are the driving force behind the Rohingya genocide and forced migration from Burma - fact


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You are so worldly...... :roll: :oops:

:coffee:


If you’d read outside your bubble you would be too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kalm and 47 guests