Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Epstein Arrested

Post by Winterborn »

CID1990 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am
UNI88 wrote:
:thumb: They're both pieces of shit. It makes sense to choose one based on policy.

I do long for a day when we have leaders and statesmen (or statespeople) rather than bloviating pieces of shit.
Never going to happen. Look at Yang’s vote counts in the primaries, or Jeb’s in the GOP primaries for evidence of what primary voters think of “adults”

we are circling the drain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the log rolls over we are all going to die.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Ivytalk wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 am
GannonFan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:18 am

Settle down, Francis. It's a protest vote, she could be a rock and I'd still vote for him/her over what the duopoly is making us choose from this go-round. And even better that she's a woman, that will be two elections in a row where I've voted female. kalmia will think I'm more progressive than he is now. :thumb:
Here’s the GannonFan family, protesting. :protesst:
Nah, my wife shakes her head at my protest votes, the protests are all my thing - luckily Hillary lost PA by a decently wide margin in 2016 or she'd blame me for letting Trump win then. She was annoyed when I said I probably couldn't vote for Biden this time around either. I even registered Democrat this year so I could vote in the primary (closed state) and I was bummed when it was just Biden, Bernie, or Tulsi Gabbard on the ballot. I wrote in Mayor Pete. Last time I voted for a winner was Obama in '08. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Epstein Arrested

Post by CID1990 »

I’m reminding all my woke colleagues and friends that they are voting for a senile old white man while I am voting for a woman.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:14 am Last time I voted for a winner was Obama in '08. :thumb:
Bush in 2004. Cripes, that's almost as long as the Washington Football Club's last playoff win.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

89Hen wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 pm
GannonFan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:14 am Last time I voted for a winner was Obama in '08. :thumb:
Bush in 2004. Cripes, that's almost as long as the Washington Football Club's last playoff win.
Same.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Of all the celebrities and people in power who were on Epstein's plane and in Maxwell's little black book, with Maxwell's trial winding down the ONE who's going to take the fall for it all?

A no-name CNN producer unrelated to the Epstein case at all.

Is everyone else involved in this really going to walk?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:17 am Of all the celebrities and people in power who were on Epstein's plane and in Maxwell's little black book, with Maxwell's trial winding down the ONE who's going to take the fall for it all?

Yup, they already have walked. Nothing let's you get away with more things than being rich and well connected do.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:17 am Of all the celebrities and people in power who were on Epstein's plane and in Maxwell's little black book, with Maxwell's trial winding down the ONE who's going to take the fall for it all?

Probably. Which is another reminder that as long as you are rich/powerful, you are immune to justice.

Personally if any of them can be shown to have associated with Epstein while he had known underage girls with them, lock them up - Clinton/Trump/Prince Andrew/everyone.
:thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:55 am

Probably. Which is another reminder that as long as you are rich/powerful, you are immune to justice.

Personally if any of them can be shown to have associated with Epstein while he had known underage girls with them, lock them up - Clinton/Trump/Prince Andrew/everyone.
Agreed wholeheartedly. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Now THAT is something to riot over. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:55 am

:+1:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Ghislaine Maxwell convicted of federal sex trafficking charges for role in Jeffrey Epstein’s abuses
Ghislaine Maxwell convicted of federal sex trafficking charges for role in Jeffrey Epstein’s abuses
A jury of six men and six women reached a verdict in the New York City sex trafficking trial on Wednesday after six days of deliberating that bookended the holiday weekend.

The jury weighed evidence and testimony from about 30 witnesses over three weeks that alleged Maxwell played a pivotal part in recruiting and grooming teenage girls to be sexually abused by her close confidant, the wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Maxwell faced six federal counts that together carry a maximum sentence of 70 years: sex trafficking of a minor, enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, and three related counts of conspiracy.

Maxwell, who turned 60 on Christmas Day, has been jailed since her arrest in July 2020.
:thumb:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:57 pm Ghislaine Maxwell convicted of federal sex trafficking charges for role in Jeffrey Epstein’s abuses
A jury of six men and six women reached a verdict in the New York City sex trafficking trial on Wednesday after six days of deliberating that bookended the holiday weekend.

The jury weighed evidence and testimony from about 30 witnesses over three weeks that alleged Maxwell played a pivotal part in recruiting and grooming teenage girls to be sexually abused by her close confidant, the wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Maxwell faced six federal counts that together carry a maximum sentence of 70 years: sex trafficking of a minor, enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, and three related counts of conspiracy.

Maxwell, who turned 60 on Christmas Day, has been jailed since her arrest in July 2020.
I predict she commits suicide by shooting herself three times in the back of the head.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:07 am
CID1990 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am
Never going to happen. Look at Yang’s vote counts in the primaries, or Jeb’s in the GOP primaries for evidence of what primary voters think of “adults”

we are circling the drain

:lol: Haven't heard that joke in about 40+ years. Classic.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:57 pm Ghislaine Maxwell convicted of federal sex trafficking charges for role in Jeffrey Epstein’s abuses

Good. Now what are the odds the prosecutors start going after the rich and powerful that she provided these girls for?
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:54 pm

Good. Now what are the odds the prosecutors start going after the rich and powerful that she provided these girls for?
Pretty long, I’m afraid.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote:

Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:47 am
HI54UNI wrote:
Not a snowballs chance in hell.

I don't think they want to get suicided.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Can we hold off on locking up Clinton until I can take his masterclass on leadership?

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:34 am Can we hold off on locking up Clinton until I can take his masterclass on leadership?

*Her?
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ivytalk wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:34 am Can we hold off on locking up Clinton until I can take his masterclass on leadership?

*Her?
They are both advertising those masterclass things on FB

I dont think Hillary would be in Epstein’s black book but then you never know

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:13 am
Ivytalk wrote:
*Her?
They are both advertising those masterclass things on FB

I dont think Hillary would be in Epstein’s black book but then you never know

Maybe she was in Ghislane’s…
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Copied from Don Surber:
Just the News reported, "Federal prosecutors moved Thursday to drop criminal charges against two Bureau of Prisons guards who admitted to falsifying records the night convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died on their watch.

"Manhattan guards Tova Noel and Michael Thomas avoided prison time in May 2021 through deferred prosecution agreements mandating that they cooperate with a federal investigation on Epstein's death and perform 100 hours of volunteer work each. Both complied with the agreements, and the prosecutors asked a judge Thursday to dismiss the charges, Reuters reported."

That's a warning to Ghislaine Maxwell.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:29 pm

I predict she commits suicide by shooting herself three times in the back of the head.
The whole trial was a coverup by the Regime to protect those involved in or taking part of the pedo ring.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:09 pm
Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:07 am

:lol: Haven't heard that joke in about 40+ years. Classic.
I have a juvenile sense of humor. :D
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

A whole lot of John Does are likely more nervous this morning.

At issue? Virginia Giuffre’s request to unseal documents that name names in her since-settled civil lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell, which led to a lengthy and ongoing open-records battle.

The fact that Maxwell is no longer interested in keeping the names sealed doesn’t mean, of course, that they will be revealed. That decision will be left to Judge Loretta Preska, who is presiding over the case. What it does likely indicate, however, is that now that Mawell is a convicted felon, she doesn’t really care about protecting the names anymore.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/whos-swea ... es-sealed/

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17