GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Epstein Arrested

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:45 am
A whole lot of John Does are likely more nervous this morning.

At issue? Virginia Giuffre’s request to unseal documents that name names in her since-settled civil lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell, which led to a lengthy and ongoing open-records battle.

The fact that Maxwell is no longer interested in keeping the names sealed doesn’t mean, of course, that they will be revealed. That decision will be left to Judge Loretta Preska, who is presiding over the case. What it does likely indicate, however, is that now that Mawell is a convicted felon, she doesn’t really care about protecting the names anymore.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/whos-swea ... es-sealed/

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I don't think even the Clintons can kill that many people, that's too much for even them in a short time period.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:51 am
I don't think even the Clintons can kill that many people, that's too much for even them in a short time period.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Has Maxwell committed suicide yet? :coffee:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Don't sell them short. It's the one thing they excel at. :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:23 pm
Who's selling them short? They're also very good at collecting charitable contributions (bribes) for access/influence.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:26 pm

Who's selling them short? They're also very good at collecting charitable contributions (bribes) for access/influence.
GF. Try and keep up.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Hillary is in better shape than you think :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:27 am

Underneath all those pantsuits, I assume that shape is "blob."
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:17 am
houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:27 am

Underneath all those pantsuits, I assume that shape is "blob."
And I just threw up in my mouth a bit. :puke:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:43 am
93henfan wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:29 pm

I predict she commits suicide by shooting herself three times in the back of the head.
The whole trial was a coverup by the Regime to protect those involved in or taking part of the pedo ring.
Almost had them at the pizza joint but they slipped away
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:09 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:43 am

The whole trial was a coverup by the Regime to protect those involved in or taking part of the pedo ring.
The pizza joint was just interference, but clearly the pedo ring "conspiracy theory" had some legs.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:07 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:09 pm

The pizza joint was just interference, but clearly the pedo ring "conspiracy theory" had some legs.
I think it does - I also think that it spreads across enough boundaries/cliques/political parties /organizations/what have you that it will never see the light of day. Kind of like how the only thing the donks and the Booger-Eaters can agree on is that they don't want a third party.

And I'dalso bet that there is a large overlap with the names associated with the Panama Papers.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:20 pm
SDHornet wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:07 pm

I think it does - I also think that it spreads across enough boundaries/cliques/political parties /organizations/what have you that it will never see the light of day. Kind of like how the only thing the donks and the Booger-Eaters can agree on is that they don't want a third party.

And I'dalso bet that there is a large overlap with the names associated with the Panama Papers.
Oh no doubt all sides of the political and elite spectrum where knee deep in that underage Epstein pussy.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Over or under she pulls an Epstein within a month of being sentenced?
Ghislaine Maxwell has been removed from solitary confinement in prison after two years of what her family claimed was ‘torture’.

The disgraced socialite is now sharing a dormitory style cell with other inmates and can receive visits from her family and friends for the first time since her arrest in 2020.

Maxwell, 60, remains at the grim Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn, New York, until her sentencing next month for sex trafficking.

But her family welcomed the move because it means she is no longer being deprived of human contact.

Maxwell is facing 50 years in jail when she is sentenced for five charges related to recruiting and trafficking underage girls for the late paeodphile Jeffrey Epstein, and joining him in the sordid abuse.

She was kept in solitary confinement after the FBI tracked her down to a remote bolthole because prison officials feared she would kill herself before trial, as Epstein did in 2019.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ncing.html
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Winterborn wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:43 am Over or under she pulls an Epstein within a month of being sentenced?
Ghislaine Maxwell has been removed from solitary confinement in prison after two years of what her family claimed was ‘torture’.

The disgraced socialite is now sharing a dormitory style cell with other inmates and can receive visits from her family and friends for the first time since her arrest in 2020.

Maxwell, 60, remains at the grim Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn, New York, until her sentencing next month for sex trafficking.

But her family welcomed the move because it means she is no longer being deprived of human contact.

Maxwell is facing 50 years in jail when she is sentenced for five charges related to recruiting and trafficking underage girls for the late paeodphile Jeffrey Epstein, and joining him in the sordid abuse.

She was kept in solitary confinement after the FBI tracked her down to a remote bolthole because prison officials feared she would kill herself before trial, as Epstein did in 2019.
Some of the first “human contact” she’s gonna get will be her last.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:14 am
Winterborn wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:43 am Over or under she pulls an Epstein within a month of being sentenced?

Some of the first “human contact” she’s gonna get will be her last.
She's about to learn a lot more about sex trafficking now that she's in Gen Pop.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

I'm shocked.

https://stthomassource.com/content/2023 ... from-post/
Government House has confirmed that Attorney General Denise George has been “relieved of her duties” but in a short statement Sunday night declined to say why.

“I relieved Denise George of her duties as attorney general this weekend,” Gov. Albert Bryan Jr. said. “I thank her for her service to the people of the territory during the past four years as attorney general and wish her the best in her future endeavors. Assistant Attorney General Carol Thomas-Jacobs will serve as acting attorney general.”

The termination comes less than a week after George filed suit against JPMorgan Chase Bank in Manhattan federal court, alleging the company facilitated Jeffrey Epstein’s sex-trafficking scheme in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:54 pm I'm shocked.

https://stthomassource.com/content/2023 ... from-post/
Government House has confirmed that Attorney General Denise George has been “relieved of her duties” but in a short statement Sunday night declined to say why.

“I relieved Denise George of her duties as attorney general this weekend,” Gov. Albert Bryan Jr. said. “I thank her for her service to the people of the territory during the past four years as attorney general and wish her the best in her future endeavors. Assistant Attorney General Carol Thomas-Jacobs will serve as acting attorney general.”

The termination comes less than a week after George filed suit against JPMorgan Chase Bank in Manhattan federal court, alleging the company facilitated Jeffrey Epstein’s sex-trafficking scheme in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Didn't Biden just visit the USVI? I'm sure he had nothing to do with this. :lol:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

At issue? Virginia Giuffre’s request to unseal documents that name names in her since-settled civil lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell, which led to a lengthy and ongoing open-records battle.

The fact that Maxwell is no longer interested in keeping the names sealed doesn’t mean, of course, that they will be revealed. That decision will be left to Judge Loretta Preska, who is presiding over the case. What it does likely indicate, however, is that now that Mawell is a convicted felon, she doesn’t really care about protecting the names anymore.

Release them.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Release them.
:thumb:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Thet're old and they've lost a step