MGGA: Trump has asked aides about possibility of US acquiring Greenland: report

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: MGGA: Trump has asked aides about possibility of US acquiring Greenland: report

Post by UNI88 »

Chizzang wrote:it's funny how Trump got elected makes more sense every day
we're a nation of delusional idiots

:shock:

Chinese hoaxes and Space Force and bribing prostitutes grabbing teenagers pussies

:lol:

Buying Greenland
makes perfect sense
Would you like to buy some?

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Re: MGGA: Trump has asked aides about possibility of US acquiring Greenland: report

Post by andy7171 »

dbackjon wrote:
andy7171 wrote:Unemployed in Greenland. Not a good place...

This would really stick it to PR! :lol:

I was waiting for Flaggy to comment on this thread to use this:

:nod: :nod: :nod:
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Chizzang wrote:
SDHornet wrote: What am I defending? I'll admit I am thoroughly entertained by this political theater. I've admitted that since day 1. :nod:

Trump tweets a lot of stupid shit, but only one side of the aisle seems to constantly get triggered by it. Ask yourself "why?" and then maybe we can have a meaningful conversation about it. :thumb:

Also I was born here and my moms is legal so no deportation fears in this household. Your weak troll attempt is duly noted. :coffee:
You actively bounce around here announcing that everybody else is triggered...
Which is strange that you feel the need to call everybody out

You appear extremely defensive (triggered)
calling everybody else defensive

and finally
please explain again how slavery is fine because other presidents did it
You know - because other presidents did it...

:tothehand: Just admit thats a stupid defense
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never said slavery was ok. You're really reaching here. Do better. :nod:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

mainejeff2 wrote:#MAGAts running with this. Can you imagine if Obama....or any other President had made this a priority? :roll:

:coffee:
Talking Denmark out of Greenland would be a good thing for any President, any side of the aisle. And I'm sure partisans on the other side of whichever President accomplished that would complain bitterly if it did happen. That's what partisans do. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

mainejeff2 wrote:#MAGAts running with this. Can you imagine if Obama....or any other President had made this a priority? :roll:

We'd have supported Obama doing this too...he just wasn't smart enough to think of it. :coffee: :coffee: :kisswink:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote:

We'd have supported Obama doing this too...he just wasn't smart enough to think of it. :coffee: :coffee: :kisswink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You like?

There's more where that came from. :nod: :nod: :kisswink: :kisswink:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

AZGrizFan wrote:

That would have been the one smart thing Barry would have done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

A priority? :suspicious:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I’d be for it, in theory

But the point is moot since Greenland isn’t for sale

And if any other President had tried it, it would not have been public knowledge on twitter in the early spitballing stage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Maybe we ought to buy Hong Kong instead. They appear to be better Americans than the liberal fucks we’re stuck with here who all hate America.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

So DerangedDonald has a TrumperTantrum over Denmark rejecting his idea, and "postpones" meeting with Danish Prime Minister

President Trump on Tuesday announced he was postponing a planned meeting with the prime minister of Denmark after she shot down his talk of possibly purchasing Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory.

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -greenland
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

dbackjon wrote:"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted.
He cancelled a diplomatic meeting, which wasn't about buying Greenland, because they don't want to sell Greenland? Art of the Deal right there!

It's amazing The Onion is still in business.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
dbackjon wrote:"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted.
He cancelled a diplomatic meeting, which wasn't about buying Greenland, because they don't want to sell Greenland? Art of the Deal right there!

It's amazing The Onion is still in business.
If only....
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

mainejeff2 wrote:
89Hen wrote: A priority? :suspicious:
Yeah....I'd say a priority. :thumb:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2945970176
Of course you would because you like false narratives. You have for years. :coffee:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

So now DerangedDonald calls the Prime Minister of Denmark nasty.

A term he only uses for women that make him look foolish.

DerangedDonald insults our allies and coddles dictators, and his cultists lap it up.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

dbackjon wrote:So now DerangedDonald calls the Prime Minister of Denmark nasty.

A term he only uses for women that make him look foolish.

DerangedDonald insults our allies and coddles dictators, and his cultists lap it up.
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

It's all part of a long game here. Trump is going to make the selling of Greenland to the US while Trump is President so unthinkable, that when he does leave office, the chances of the next President getting to buy Greenland will increase simply because that President is no longer Trump.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Why would we want Greenland?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

mainejeff2 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:It's all part of a long game here. Trump is going to make the selling of Greenland to the US while Trump is President so unthinkable, that when he does leave office, the chances of the next President getting to buy Greenland will increase simply because that President is no longer Trump.
Yeah because that's how #DerangedDonald thinks. :roll:
I didn't say he's thinking that - I don't really think he does a lot of thinking. I'm just thinking how it could play out in spite of the Donald.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote:Why would we want Greenland?
The whole place would be like one big National Park. We do National Parks well in the US, so that's a plus.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopoli ... the_Arctic

Also, goodies like rare earth minerals, oil and gas, etc.

I completely agree that Greenland would be nice to have. But, we ain't getting it.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopoli ... the_Arctic

Also, goodies like rare earth minerals, oil and gas, etc.

I completely agree that Greenland would be nice to have. But, we ain't getting it.
Rare minerals, oil and gas in a location that's under ice and snow and lacks a lot of infrastructure.

Sounds like a great idea. :roll: It will never happen.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

mainejeff2 wrote:
89Hen wrote: Of course you would because you like false narratives. You have for years. :coffee:
From you dear leaders' mouth, moron.

* your
* leader's

And not my leader. Perfect example of yet another false narrative from a one trick pony. :lol:

Sorry for the grammar check, but when you call somebody a moron, you should probably be coherent.