Portland Antifa Violence

Political discussions
User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11972
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Portland Antifa Violence

Postby SDHornet » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:51 am

Not sure where to put this so rather than highjack Alphas ckickbait "Violent Left" thread or continue in SeaGriz' "Portland Paradise" thread, I think Portland deserves its own Antifa Violence thread.

Big Antifa riot in Portland yesterday. Andy Ngo's Twitter has a ton of vids and play by play. One of his vids shows the police bailing as things started heating up. :ohno:


mainejeff2
Level1
Level1
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 am

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby mainejeff2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:23 am

This whole thing became a big nothing burger which is going to disappoint the far right who were trying to gain sympathy for their racist cause.

I just want to know what happened to those dressed as dinosaurs and bananas......

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... lly-antifa

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5535
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: RE: Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby UNI88 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:11 am

mainejeff2 wrote:This whole thing became a big nothing burger which is going to disappoint the far right who were trying to gain sympathy for their racist cause.

I just want to know what happened to those dressed as dinosaurs and bananas......

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... lly-antifa
White Flour! :D

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 22769
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby Ivytalk » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:37 am

I think the cops should let them beat the shyt out of each other. The rightists would give the leftist pussies a good curb-stomping.
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

User avatar
css75
Level2
Level2
Posts: 2307
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby css75 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:50 am

Ivytalk wrote:I think the cops should let them beat the shyt out of each other. The rightists would give the leftist pussies a good curb-stomping.



Agreed, human debris vs human debris.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52747
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby 93henfan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:14 am

I'd love to get some target practice with some antifa pussies. They better never give me a good reason.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42830
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby dbackjon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:21 am

The first video - that is not a young girl - she's an adult, and his daughter. He was the instigator (like he has at several other protests).

And Andy Ngo? When did you turn into Expandspanos?
Image
Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42830
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby dbackjon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:58 am

As for the second video, trash Ngo edits the video to start AFTER the Proud of their Small Boy Dicks stopped and started attacking with Hammers.


Anything Ngo tweets is probably an edited lie.
Image
Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42830
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby dbackjon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:59 am

From another bus




Image
Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42830
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby dbackjon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:00 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42830
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby dbackjon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:02 pm

You too can be a proud boy, SDSpanos

Image
Image

JALMOND
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3484
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:04 pm
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby JALMOND » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:14 pm

Not as crazy as it was feared to be. Per KGW-TV...

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 6fc3b00f31

Regardless of whether I support you or not, you have the right to protest. However, whether I support you or not, you do not have the right to come here and create violence and chaos under the guise of "protest". You also do not have the right to come to my town and mar its peaceful image. GO HOME!!!

Not in my town. You are a guest, act like it.

User avatar
css75
Level2
Level2
Posts: 2307
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby css75 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:25 pm

JALMOND wrote:Not as crazy as it was feared to be. Per KGW-TV...

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 6fc3b00f31

Regardless of whether I support you or not, you have the right to protest. However, whether I support you or not, you do not have the right to come here and create violence and chaos under the guise of "protest". You also do not have the right to come to my town and mar its peaceful image. GO HOME!!!

Not in my town. You are a guest, act like it.



Due to Antifa having a lot of their activity in Portland, I would guess a lot of them reside in the city of roses.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JALMOND
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3484
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:04 pm
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby JALMOND » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 pm

css75 wrote:
JALMOND wrote:Not as crazy as it was feared to be. Per KGW-TV...

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 6fc3b00f31

Regardless of whether I support you or not, you have the right to protest. However, whether I support you or not, you do not have the right to come here and create violence and chaos under the guise of "protest". You also do not have the right to come to my town and mar its peaceful image. GO HOME!!!

Not in my town. You are a guest, act like it.



Due to Antifa having a lot of their activity in Portland, I would guess a lot of them reside in the city of roses.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


The views of Antifa do not represent the views of most of Portland. That said, we do not need scores of people coming here to "speak on our behalf", with no other intention other than creating chaos and mayhem and kindling fears in the true law-abiding tourists who do come here to see the wonderful city, and then catching the next flight home, leaving all of us picking up the pieces and restoring the true, peaceful image of the city.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11972
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby SDHornet » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:05 pm

dbackjon wrote:The first video - that is not a young girl - she's an adult, and his daughter. He was the instigator (like he has at several other protests).

And Andy Ngo? When did you turn into Expandspanos?

Since when is it ok to violently assault an "instigator". Why does the left hate free speech?

Also feel free to point out where Andy is posting false info. Maybe he made these vids in his basement. Surprised to see you come so hard after one of your own.

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11972
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby SDHornet » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:07 pm

dbackjon wrote:

Vid I saw has Antifa chucking a hammer into the open door of the bus. It's possible the vid started after it was chucked from the bus.

Edit: here's the vid, hammer came from an Antifa dude at the 8 second mark. I didn't see it leave the bus unless it was thrown before the tussle at the door began:


Edit 2: Saw the wide shot from the bus showing the whole altercation. Vid didn't load up previously. Dude on the bus was an idiot for throwing a hammer first.
Last edited by SDHornet on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 42016
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby kalm » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:10 pm

SDHornet wrote:
dbackjon wrote:The first video - that is not a young girl - she's an adult, and his daughter. He was the instigator (like he has at several other protests).

And Andy Ngo? When did you turn into Expandspanos?

Since when is it ok to violently assault an "instigator". Why does the left hate free speech?

Also feel free to point out where Andy is posting false info. Maybe he made these vids in his basement. Surprised to see you come so hard after one of your own.


Andy is a Jack's fan?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17910
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby Chizzang » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:13 pm



Image
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11972
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby SDHornet » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:13 pm

kalm wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Since when is it ok to violently assault an "instigator". Why does the left hate free speech?

Also feel free to point out where Andy is posting false info. Maybe he made these vids in his basement. Surprised to see you come so hard after one of your own.


Andy is a Jack's fan?

Close, but(t) no cigar...well maybe in this case a cigar would work.

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17910
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby Chizzang » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Exciting..!!

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11972
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby SDHornet » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Chizzang wrote:

Image

Dead vid and no image linked.

AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 4192
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:29 pm
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby AshevilleApp » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:41 pm

I don't like the message of either group. But if you go looking to provoke a fight, get in one, then complain about being fought, you are a pussy. Just sayin'. :ohno:

Good job by the Portland police and other law enforcement agencies.

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 42016
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby kalm » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Chizzang wrote:Exciting..!!

:nod:


:lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42830
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby dbackjon » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:17 pm

AshevilleApp wrote:I don't like the message of either group. But if you go looking to provoke a fight, get in one, then complain about being fought, you are a pussy. Just sayin'. :ohno:

Good job by the Portland police and other law enforcement agencies.


:nod: :nod: :nod:
Image
Image

mainejeff2
Level1
Level1
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 am

Re: Portland Antifa Violence

Postby mainejeff2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:54 pm

93henfan wrote:I'd love to get some target practice with some antifa pussies. They better never give me a good reason.


I feel the same way about the American Nazis.

:coffee:


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kalm and 46 guests