Re: Trump Campaign Goes Full Racist

Postby kalm » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:12 am

css75 wrote:
kalm wrote:
So the US is not a democracy.

Okee Doke.

It is a representative republic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Constitutionally limited democratic republic.

mainejeff2
Level1
Level1

Postby mainejeff2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:15 am

kalm wrote:
css75 wrote:
It is a representative republic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Constitutionally limited democratic republic.

Conks just can't bring themselves to use the D word..... :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

:coffee:

89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Postby 89Hen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:27 am

mainejeff2 wrote:
89Hen wrote: :roll:

You can :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: all you want....

What did you think of the 17 month old being shot in the face in Texas by another crazy white guy? Or is she too old for you to care? ;) :roll:

You got me, I only care about certain people.

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Postby AZGrizFan » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:42 am

JohnStOnge wrote:
Pwns wrote:
It's adorable that you think getting rid of the electoral college would put an end to uneven campaign spending. Without the electoral college it will just mean candidates will be campaigning mostly in purple cities like Atlanta, Jacksonville, Nashville, and every large city in Texas other than Austin. The term "swing city" would be used and campaign stops in medium-sized and small towns in Ohio and Pennsylvania would end.

I don't know about personal appearances but the idea is that if it were popular fighting for every vote regardless of where that vote was becomes more important. In 1800 there was a legitimate basis for worrying about focusing campaigning in highly populated areas because campaigning had to be in person. That is not the case today.

And if you're worried about in person visits: What would be the point of a Republican candidate visiting any city/town, large or small, in California? In 2016 Clinton won California by 62% to 32% over Trump. In a popular vote system the Republican candidate managing to get that to something like 55% to 45% would matter. You'd be talking about a change in the popular vote in the millions. In the Electoral College system it does not. It's still 55 Electoral votes for the Democrat. There is no point in devoting any effort to attracting voters in California.

You're absolutely correct. There is no point. It's a beautiful thing that Republicans can write off the shitholes that are CA and NY and still win the presidency. The LAST thing we want/need is those two abortions determining policy for this country. Trump lost CA & NY by a combined 5.5 million votes. He won the REST (48 states, DC & PR) by a combined 3 million votes. CA and NY can go fuck themselves. :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12

mainejeff2
Level1
Level1

Postby mainejeff2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:57 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
I don't know about personal appearances but the idea is that if it were popular fighting for every vote regardless of where that vote was becomes more important. In 1800 there was a legitimate basis for worrying about focusing campaigning in highly populated areas because campaigning had to be in person. That is not the case today.

And if you're worried about in person visits: What would be the point of a Republican candidate visiting any city/town, large or small, in California? In 2016 Clinton won California by 62% to 32% over Trump. In a popular vote system the Republican candidate managing to get that to something like 55% to 45% would matter. You'd be talking about a change in the popular vote in the millions. In the Electoral College system it does not. It's still 55 Electoral votes for the Democrat. There is no point in devoting any effort to attracting voters in California.

You're absolutely correct. There is no point. It's a beautiful thing that Republicans can write off the shitholes that are CA and NY and still win the presidency. The LAST thing we want/need is those two abortions determining policy for this country. Trump lost CA & NY by a combined 5.5 million votes. He won the REST (48 states, DC & PR) by a combined 3 million votes. CA and NY can go fuck themselves. :nod: :nod:

Don't try and play this off as CA & NY vs. the rest of us, Mr. Trump! The Democrat won 17 other states. Fuck Texas! Fuck Deplorables!

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Postby AZGrizFan » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:26 am

mainejeff2 wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:You're absolutely correct. There is no point. It's a beautiful thing that Republicans can write off the shitholes that are CA and NY and still win the presidency. The LAST thing we want/need is those two abortions determining policy for this country. Trump lost CA & NY by a combined 5.5 million votes. He won the REST (48 states, DC & PR) by a combined 3 million votes. CA and NY can go fuck themselves. :nod: :nod:

Don't try and play this off as CA & NY vs. the rest of us, Mr. Trump! The Democrat won 17 other states. Fuck Texas! Fuck Deplorables!

Well there's nothing like a good ol' moral victory to shut down a discussion. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's about all you boys got left, ain't it? :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12

mainejeff2
Level1
Level1

Postby mainejeff2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:03 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
mainejeff2 wrote:

Well there's nothing like a good ol' moral victory to shut down a discussion. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's about all you boys got left, ain't it? :nod: :nod:

Says the guy supporting Mr. 30%! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Postby SDHornet » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:26 pm

mainejeff2 wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Another thread with the leftards going full retard because of their TDS? How many of these do we need?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only retards are the dumb fucks still supporting this dumb fuck. :nod: :thumb:

:rofl:

Return to “Politics”