Political discussions
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Trump Whistleblower Extravaganza Thread

Post by SeattleGriz »

HI54UNI wrote: Interesting. And now Trump has the media talking about Hunter Biden. :lol:
It's going to get much worse for the Dems.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
HI54UNI wrote: Interesting. And now Trump has the media talking about Hunter Biden. :lol:
That's interesting. I'd say Hume was attempting to attack the credibility of the report. The problem with that is that the relevant statute says that we only get to this point if there is a report of a matter of urgent concern and the Inspector General determines that the report is credible. And we are in a situation where the Inspector General determined that a report on a matter of urgent concern is credible. So Hume's effort is a "fail" in the eyes of any reasonable person. Now we have the acting Director of National Intelligence clearly violating the statute by refusing to forward the matter to Congress.

None of that is debatable. The fact that we have a large percentage of the population thinking that is OK because the Executive Branch is controlled by in THEIR Party is a serious problem for our country.
Dude. Brit Hume is quoting CNN. That's what CNN said. By the way, how's the Russia collusion thing working out for you? How about you come over to the side of real news, Fox news.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ivytalk wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Rut roh. Skjelly's getting moist again!
Yeah. He senses another 4000+ post thread on nothingburgers.
Fortunately for jellybelly this one died in two and a half days instead of two and half years. :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Not one mention of Sleepy Joe admitting to witholding 1 billion in loans if the investigator that was investigating Hunter Bidens company Barisma, wasn't fired.

I thought the AP was supposed to be impartial? Arbiter of neutrality?

https://apnews.com/e5607bb2be55436f824515b35539a97e
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Now the latest is the so called whistleblower wasn’t even around when the call was made. This is a joke just like the rest of the libs nonsense. Nice try guys, thanks for playing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote:Not one mention of Sleepy Joe admitting to witholding 1 billion in loans if the investigator that was investigating Hunter Bidens company Barisma, wasn't fired.

Where's your link that Hunter Biden was under investigation? Isn't that was Trump, Giuliani, et al. are trying to dig up?

Haven't seen anything naming Hunter Biden except a John Solomon article.

And, if it turns out Biden did use national security and foreign policy as a tool for his own personal interests... that would 100% be disqualifying for POTUS. And, it should be prosecuted it it violated any laws.

Can you say the same for Trump? :coffee:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
That's interesting. I'd say Hume was attempting to attack the credibility of the report. The problem with that is that the relevant statute says that we only get to this point if there is a report of a matter of urgent concern and the Inspector General determines that the report is credible. And we are in a situation where the Inspector General determined that a report on a matter of urgent concern is credible. So Hume's effort is a "fail" in the eyes of any reasonable person. Now we have the acting Director of National Intelligence clearly violating the statute by refusing to forward the matter to Congress.

None of that is debatable. The fact that we have a large percentage of the population thinking that is OK because the Executive Branch is controlled by in THEIR Party is a serious problem for our country.
Dude. Brit Hume is quoting CNN. That's what CNN said. By the way, how's the Russia collusion thing working out for you? How about you come over to the side of real news, Fox news.
CNN did not use the term "hearsay." The Russia collusion thing? It has not worked out as it should because Republicans have no integrity. The Mueller report did show collusion. It also showed that Trump ordered the White House Counsel to create a false record and that Trump obstructed justice.

What the CNN article says is that an official briefed on the matter said some things. That does not change the fact that the Inspector General determined the report to be credible.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

As far as I can tell there is absolutely no evidence of any "there" being there with respect to the Trump Administration's allegations about Biden. All that's going on is that they are trying to deflect. Trying to change the subject. They are violating the law and they are violating the law in order to avoid providing information to Congress as the law requires.

It's a COMPLETELY corrupt administration and the Republican Party is showing that it is a completely corrupt Party.

I'll say it again: I am a conservative. But one has to be honest and call his or her historical "side" out when it is obviously wrong. And right now what's going on with the Republican Party is wrong. It's totally corrupt and dishonest.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Not one mention of Sleepy Joe admitting to witholding 1 billion in loans if the investigator that was investigating Hunter Bidens company Barisma, wasn't fired.

Where's your link that Hunter Biden was under investigation? Isn't that was Trump, Giuliani, et al. are trying to dig up?

Haven't seen anything naming Hunter Biden except a John Solomon article.

And, if it turns out Biden did use national security and foreign policy as a tool for his own personal interests... that would 100% be disqualifying for POTUS. And, it should be prosecuted it it violated any laws.

Can you say the same for Trump? :coffee:
Have you seen this video yet?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra ... 5421919232?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Yeah, and that video mentions nothing about his son.

G7, IMF, EU, and just about every western country wanted Shokin out. And, it wasn't to help out Hunter Biden. And, it wasn't so that he would go easy on corruption. It was the opposite. And, they put in someone tougher on corruption who has said he sees no wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.

Again: if Biden used our foreign policy as a leverage for personal gain... he shouldn't be POTUS.. and should be prosecuted if he broke any laws. Do you think similarly of Trump?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Yeah, and that video mentions nothing about his son.

G7, IMF, EU, and just about every western country wanted Shokin out. And, it wasn't to help out Hunter Biden. And, it wasn't so that he would go easy on corruption. It was the opposite. And, they put in someone tougher on corruption who has said he sees no wrongdoing by Hunter Biden.

Again: if Biden used our foreign policy as a leverage for personal gain... he shouldn't be POTUS.. and should be prosecuted if he broke any laws. Do you think similarly of Trump?

Don’t you ever learn? This is just another bogeyman conjured up by the Deep State. I figured you might have learned something from the Russia hoax, but I guess not. Nothing Image Image Image.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

css75 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Yeah, and that video mentions nothing about his son.

Don’t you ever learn? This is just another bogeyman conjured up by the Deep State. I figured you might have learned something from the Russia hoax, but I guess not. Nothing Image Image Image.

:lol: @ jellybelly going "all in" on another nothingburger.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote:
css75 wrote:

:lol: @ jellybelly going "all in" on another nothingburger.
Exactly. Trumps the bad guy compared to Biden. Lol
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote:
SDHornet wrote: :lol: @ jellybelly going "all in" on another nothingburger.
So I guess that would be a know then from these three^^^

:rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

If Trump tried to use US foreign assistance dollars as a lever to get the Burisma investigation restarted then this is a lot more than a nothingburger. His mouth wrote a check that he might need to cash in prison (or on a Pence pardon)

Also - it is entirely possible that Biden did try to use those same dollars to get Shokin fired and it could actually have nothing to do with the fact that his son was being paid by Burisma or however it is spelled (and using aid dollars as a lever is perfectly legitimate in a foreign policy sense). But this is precisely why politicians should avoid conflicts of interest, and why Obama should have sent somebody else to twist the Ukraine's collective arm. This is just basic Ethics 101 - and it is why Trump gets a pass from his base... because they have the "well they do it too" whatabout this or that defense

If Biden was on the up and up, then a LOT of time is going to be wasted here - in fact it might just muddy the water enough to get Trump off the hook

Imagine that - yet another roundabout misstep of a previous administration or the DNC or the MSM that contributes to Trump's election and then his continuing presence in the White House....

Obama's minimization of Russia with Romney

CNN's millions of dollars of free campaign ads for Trump

Hillary's deplorable comments

Hillary's campaign paying a foreign agent to collect dirt on a political candidate

Comey's 11th hour nevermind on Carlos Danger's laptop

FBI texts and emails and the "insurance policy"

Trump's biggest enabler is Da Resistunce
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

I wonder if Giuliani has lawyered up yet. That doddering old hack should sue himself for malpractice.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

mainejeff2 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:I wonder if Giuliani has lawyered up yet. That doddering old hack should sue himself for malpractice.
Giuliani sleeps during the day.....in a coffin.

:coffee:
But he has better makeup than you do. :coffee:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

mainejeff2 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: But he has better makeup than you do. :coffee:
Huh? Old men & humor don't mix.

:coffee:
Right over your head. As usual.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

Ivytalk wrote:I wonder if Giuliani has lawyered up yet. That doddering old hack should sue himself for malpractice.
Is early onset dementia a defense?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:Fantasyland for the Libs. Little boys crying wolf again, no credibility. Just another nothing Image.

How do you know that? I'm interested to hear your insight into this matter. I bet we all are, since I can use a broad brush and say that not a single person on this board knows the truth of the matter. :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

I went to Catholic school with Hunter Biden - I could tell he was entitled when he had his parents cut his spaghetti dinner...
Make Delaware Football Great Again
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

bluehenbillk wrote:I went to Catholic school with Hunter Biden - I could tell he was entitled when he had his parents cut his spaghetti dinner...
I don't believe this.

If anything, the waitstaff would've cut his dinner and fed him. 8-)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:
So I guess that would be a know then from these three^^^

:rofl:
We'll see what happens. That's pretty much my stance.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

If Trump wanted this to go away, he'd release everything and say, " See, look at it for yourself. There's nothing there!" He should do that and take his victory lap.

If not, then deal with the idea that you're covering something up. Either way put up or shut up. :coffee: :twocents:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote:
bluehenbillk wrote:I went to Catholic school with Hunter Biden - I could tell he was entitled when he had his parents cut his spaghetti dinner...
I don't believe this.

If anything, the waitstaff would've cut his dinner and fed him. 8-)
Don't you mean servants?

:D
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein