UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: The Trump Whistleblower Extravaganza Thread

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: I'll mark my calendar 5 years from now. :thumb:
Yup. The smart money is on Trump becoming the first President to be impeached more than once. And considering he's a better than even shot to get four more years, it's just a question of how long the Dems can hold onto the House - the longer they do the more impeachments. Trump isn't a young man, so there's still a chance he doesn't finish out his second term, so there's that.
What will be more entertaining? Conk heads exploding because the House has the temerity to keep sending articles of impeachment or Donk heads exploding because the Senate has the temerity to keep dismissing them.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Yup. The smart money is on Trump becoming the first President to be impeached more than once. And considering he's a better than even shot to get four more years, it's just a question of how long the Dems can hold onto the House - the longer they do the more impeachments. Trump isn't a young man, so there's still a chance he doesn't finish out his second term, so there's that.
What will be more entertaining? Conk heads exploding because the House has the temerity to keep sending articles of impeachment or Donk heads exploding because the Senate has the temerity to keep dismissing them.
Equal
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Ibanez wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
The Mooch still has him resigning by mid-march/April
Mooch forgets Trump is only about Trump.

Trump knows he'll be arrested on state charges as soon as he steps down, so he'll ride this thing out as long as he can. And why not? He's got the entire GOP by the balls, protecting and colluding with him.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

∞∞∞ wrote:
Ibanez wrote: The Mooch still has him resigning by mid-march/April
Mooch forgets Trump is only about Trump.

Trump knows he'll be arrested on state charges as soon as he steps down, so he'll ride this thing out as long as he can. And why not? He's got the entire GOP by the balls, protecting and colluding with him.
I don’t think he does. I kind of like the Mooch.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote:The Mooch still has him resigning by mid-march/April
Of what year?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

89Hen wrote:
Ibanez wrote:The Mooch still has him resigning by mid-march/April
Of what year?
This year.

Don't tell me you don't trust The Mooch! :suspicious: :suspicious:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

UNI88 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
If Trump wins the election, and another AoI gets passed early in his second term, I don't know if the Conk Senate would be as strong in his defense. I can see a few Senators willing to pull the plug on him and inserting Pence at the head of the table. Pence will have to be completely out of the loop on everything Trump does going forward to protect that sling-shot position.

Edit: I guess that if he is somehow "included" in a wrongdoing, he could resign so that someone clean can step in.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

mainejeff2 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:Val Deming couldn’t have been the best choice for a house manager. She can barely read what’s before her.

And her inability to pronounce basic words is astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our First Lady can't speak basic English....what's your point?

:coffee:
Why do you hate immigrants?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

CAA Flagship wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
If Trump wins the election, and another AoI gets passed early in his second term, I don't know if the Conk Senate would be as strong in his defense. I can see a few Senators willing to pull the plug on him and inserting Pence at the head of the table. Pence will have to be completely out of the loop on everything Trump does going forward to protect that sling-shot position.

Edit: I guess that if he is somehow "included" in a wrongdoing, he could resign so that someone clean can step in.
Oh, I agree, and that could be the thing that stops Dem's from repeatedly impeaching him if he does happen to win another 4 years. That could just clear the deck for Pence who would then get the benefit of being an incumbent in the 2024 election. There's no way he gets removed from office right now so the real vote on this impeachment will be in November, which is probably how it should be anyway.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: If Trump wins the election, and another AoI gets passed early in his second term, I don't know if the Conk Senate would be as strong in his defense. I can see a few Senators willing to pull the plug on him and inserting Pence at the head of the table. Pence will have to be completely out of the loop on everything Trump does going forward to protect that sling-shot position.

Oh, I agree, and that could be the thing that stops Dem's from repeatedly impeaching him if he does happen to win another 4 years. That could just clear the deck for Pence who would then get the benefit of being an incumbent in the 2024 election. There's no way he gets removed from office right now so the real vote on this impeachment will be in November, which is probably how it should be anyway.
Exactly. If the dems had a decent candidate I don't think this impeachment would have ever been pushed through the House.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lockhart owned by the Babylon Bee. Priceless...
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: If Trump wins the election, and another AoI gets passed early in his second term, I don't know if the Conk Senate would be as strong in his defense. I can see a few Senators willing to pull the plug on him and inserting Pence at the head of the table. Pence will have to be completely out of the loop on everything Trump does going forward to protect that sling-shot position.

So you don’t think he committed a crime?
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I don’t.

Whether he has committed an impeachable offense depends largely on your political bent.

But I’m not seeing the crime here, unless he was trying to get the Ukrainians to manufacture dirt on Biden (vs uncovering dirt). It’s sleazy, but not criminal.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
I don’t.

Whether he has committed an impeachable offense depends largely on your political bent.

But I’m not seeing the crime here, unless he was trying to get the Ukrainians to manufacture dirt on Biden (vs uncovering dirt). It’s sleazy, but not criminal.
Well that’s the brass tacks of it, ain’t it? We need a ruling from our resident barrister.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

mainejeff2 wrote:
89Hen wrote: Why do you hate immigrants?
Because they are dirty, disease ridden, steal American jobs and can’t speak the official language of the USA.....ENGLISH!
Melania can be accused of some things for sure ...

But not being able to speak English isn’t one of them

As someone who speaks Spanish and struggled to learn two tonal Asian languages I have a lot of respect for her language abilities

She’s smarter than most of us on this forum, myself included

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

CID1990 wrote:
mainejeff2 wrote:
Because they are dirty, disease ridden, steal American jobs and can’t speak the official language of the USA.....ENGLISH!

As someone who speaks Spanish and struggled to learn two tonal Asian languages I have a lot of respect for her language abilities

This is the most American response ever. Knowing multiple languages is pretty common in Europe; it's not necessarily a sign of higher intellect. That said, there's doubt she knows five languages.

It's obvious she knows English and Slovenian, but she's been caught on tape needing a translator for French and Italian, and there's no evidence to prove (or disprove) her claim that she knows German.

And I don't know what you consider "smarter." She dropped out of college (and lied about a degree for a while), and hasn't done much besides showing the ability to read speeches and hold conversations.

She's clearly not dumb - probably average - but I'd say you're way smarter than her.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

This is the most American response ever. Knowing multiple languages is pretty common in Europe; it's not necessarily a sign of higher intellect. That said, there's doubt she knows five languages.

It's obvious she knows English and Slovenian, but she's been caught on tape needing a translator for French and Italian, and there's no evidence to prove (or disprove) her claim that she knows German.

And I don't know what you consider "smarter." She dropped out of college (and lied about a degree for a while), and hasn't done much besides showing the ability to read speeches and hold conversations.

She's clearly not dumb - probably average - but I'd say you're way smarter than her.
You win, Treep

OK I’m smarter than Melania

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

mainejeff2 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

:roll: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Melanoma is an Eastern Euro Trash Grifter Extraordinaire for sure. :thumb: But sorry...her English SUCKS. :nod:
I’m sensing a commonality in you guys’ state of trigger

Apparently accents and funky Engrish aren’t quite OK when it’s white people

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

CID1990 wrote:I’m sensing a commonality in you guys’ state of trigger

Apparently accents and funky Engrish aren’t quite OK when it’s white people.
I have no issue with Melania besides her occasional hypocrisy.

I simply don't think she's more intelligent than the average person, especially for knowing two languages (and claiming to know five). Maybe not Americans, but lots of people are multi-lingual.
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
CID1990 wrote:I’m sensing a commonality in you guys’ state of trigger

Apparently accents and funky Engrish aren’t quite OK when it’s white people.
I have no issue with Melania besides her occasional hypocrisy.

I simply don't think she's more intelligent than any average person, especially because she knows two languages and claims to know three others. Maybe not Americans, but lots of people know two languages.
OK, Trigger

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Mike Pompeo with an apparent bout of SVS (sore vagina syndrome) :lol:

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/pompeo- ... t-ukraine/
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

kalm wrote:Mike Pompeo with an apparent bout of SVS (sore vagina syndrome) :lol:

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/pompeo- ... t-ukraine/
Lot's of easily-triggered, privileged, older (mostly white) men and women in this administration.

To be fair to Pompeo, Kelly shouldn't have invaded his safe space like that.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

A college education doesn’t make you smart. I see many people either MBAs who don’t know basic English, history or science.

I also know several drop outs who are quite intelligent and successful.

So..there

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

∞∞∞ wrote:but I'd say you're way smarter than her.
*she