The Trump Whistleblower Extravaganza Thread

Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: The Trump Whistleblower Extravaganza Thread

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Were you only able to make it through the first word, old man? And, you wonder why I don't bother typing out longer posts anymore? :lol:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

Trump to release the call
Whistle-blower to go before Congress
Pelosi to begin impeachment inquiry.

Away we go,folks...
The dems have been doing an impeachment inquiry for the past 8 months ever since they took control of the House. Nothing new there.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Were you only able to make it through the first word, old man? And, you wonder why I don't bother typing out longer posts anymore? :lol:
But your first word, like most of what follows, makes no sense. But, hey, keep prattling on.

Reek! :rofl:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Ibanez wrote:In my job, We sometimes get people reporting an issue, thinking it’s a problem but after a 360 review, it’s sometimes discovered that there’s isn’t anything there. People see/hear one thing and dutifully report it. But they only see one side of the issue.
Possibly. But, this isn't just the whistleblower.

The Inspection General of the Intelligence Community got the whistleblower complaint and caused this shitstorm. He judged it to be an "urgent concern" and "credible." He is also a lifelong Republican and a Trump appointee. If he didn't press the importance of it we wouldn't be hearing about it.

From Atkinson's 9/9 letter to House and Senate Intelligence committees:
After receiving the Complaintant's disclosure, the ICIG was required within 14 calendar days to determine whether the information alleged by the Complaintant with respect to an urgent concern appeared credible. During that 14-day time period, the ICIG conducted a preliminary review of the disclosure. As a result of that preliminary review, I determined that the Complaintant's disclosure met the definition of an urgent concern, i.e. a "serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of the law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the Director of National Intelligence involving classified information." I also determined that there were reasonable grounds to believe that information relating to the urgent concern appeared credible.
Sounds like a Trump Ally.

Always love the "lifelong Republican" bologna.
Put another way, Michael Atkinson was the lawyer for the same DOJ-NSD players who: (1) lied to the FISA court (Judge Rosemary Collyer) about the 80% non compliant NSA database abuse using FBI contractors; (2) filed the FISA application against Carter Page; and (3) used FARA violations as tools for political surveillance and political targeting.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Do you love the "Trump appointee" bologna? Or too salty?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Do you love the "Trump appointee" bologna? Or too salty?
That's bologna too. You're looking Dem vs Rep. This is political class vs outsider.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Ibanez wrote:In my job, We sometimes get people reporting an issue, thinking it’s a problem but after a 360 review, it’s sometimes discovered that there’s isn’t anything there. People see/hear one thing and dutifully report it. But they only see one side of the issue.

The Inspection General of the Intelligence Community got the whistleblower complaint and caused this shitstorm. He judged it to be an "urgent concern" and "credible." He is also a lifelong Republican and a Trump appointee. If he didn't press the importance of it we wouldn't be hearing about it.

After receiving the Complaintant's disclosure, the ICIG was required within 14 calendar days to determine whether the information alleged by the Complaintant with respect to an urgent concern appeared credible. During that 14-day time period, the ICIG conducted a preliminary review of the disclosure. As a result of that preliminary review, I determined that the Complaintant's disclosure met the definition of an urgent concern, i.e. a "serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of the law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the Director of National Intelligence involving classified information." I also determined that there were reasonable grounds to believe that information relating to the urgent concern appeared credible.

You are going to end up looking like a fool again. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Senate votes unanimously to send whistleblower complaint to intelligence committee. Like I said, smells like a trap.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

bluehenbillk wrote:Fatal mistake by the Dems to go down that road. Falls right into the Trump wheelhouse. Impeachment without a shot in hell in the Senate is just a waste of time.
Another grand master troll effort by Trump. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Col Hogan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: The Administration needs to release more than just the transcript. This lack of trust is what happens when you lie and deceive people all the time, and it wouldn't be the first time they've altered information.
Oh shit...he’s going to do what we demanded and release the transcript...time to move the goalposts...

:lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ivytalk wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
The problem with transcripts is that they can be falsified. I saw Elizabeth Holtzman talking about that today. She said that during Watergate Nixon at first tried to get away with releasing transcripts of the tapes. Turned out that once the actual tapes were released it was seen that the transcripts were not accurate.

I would fully expect the Trump Administration to falsify transcripts if the real conversations are incriminating. If the real conversations are incriminating there is no way the Trump Administration is going to release accurate transcripts of the incriminating exchanges.

They need to get the whistleblower complaint and they need to have some way of verifying that it isn't doctored. They are dealing with a totally corrupt, dishonest Administration that can't be trusted. They've got to find a way to deal with that.
They’re still dragging that whiny old bag Liz Holtzman out for interviews? Her career went straight downhill after Watergate.

Oh, and you mean the whistleblower complaint based on HEARSAY? Can’t wait to see that.

StWronge, you jump the shark with every passing post.
That's the beauty of this. At least the Trump Russia Collusion Hoax had a faux espionage cover worked into the scheme, this one is just pure desperation. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:

A lifelong Repub leading the investigation? Where have we heard that before.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

If the Senate vote was unanimous then somebody is going to have egg on their face very soon

BTW I said earlier it is entirely possible that Biden's dealings with Ukraine may have been completely independent of his son's interests. But here's another possibility - Trump's call to Ukraine could also have been above board. The whistleblower made the complaint on hearsay, not something he/she witnessed

Both the transcripts and the complaint need to be released voluntarily and that should clear things up one way or another

P.S...... kudos to this whistleblower for actually following the rules instead of committing treason and fleeing to Russia
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:

I’ll say this - take all complaints (in my case a perceived threat) seriously. See something, say something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good Nazi. :nod:
Nothing "Nazi" about being aware of perceived vulnerabilities or problems.

We don't know anything about this whistle-blower. Don't you think they're due the benefit of doubt before they are ostracized and insulted for being ethical?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

A lifelong Repub leading the investigation? Where have we heard that before.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't see why that matters anymore. It's as if it is unfathomable that a Rep can investigate a Rep or a Dem can investigate a Dem. We're so politicized that it simply doesn't matter. :twocents: It could be Mitch leading the investigation and the Reps would knock him, eat him alive and treat him horribly.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:If the Senate vote was unanimous then somebody is going to have egg on their face very soon

BTW I said earlier it is entirely possible that Biden's dealings with Ukraine may have been completely independent of his son's interests. But here's another possibility - Trump's call to Ukraine could also have been above board. The whistleblower made the complaint on hearsay, not something he/she witnessed

Both the transcripts and the complaint need to be released voluntarily and that should clear things up one way or another

P.S...... kudos to this whistleblower for actually following the rules instead of committing treason and fleeing to Russia
I agree. The whistle-blower did exactly as they should. The saw something and then reported it....like a good Nazi.

Right, AZ?

Spoiler: show
:poke: :poke: :poke: :stir: :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Meh. Sounds like they're going to release a summary of the call and not an actual transcript.

Release the whistleblower complaint to Congressional committees (as required by law) or STFU.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Live footage of the White House preparing the summary:

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

LAWL!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... han-trump/

You literally can’t make this sh1t up.

Add this to that list of stupidity I posted earlier

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:LAWL!

Situational ethics.

Wait for the “yeah but” from the DNC.

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:LAWL!

Situational ethics.

Wait for the “yeah but” from the DNC.

Hell, we’ll have one or two of those right here within a post or two

Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

From the Wapo article:
And then there is Joe Biden. In 2016, the then-vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine if the government did not fire the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. According to the New York Times, “Among those who had a stake in the outcome was Hunter Biden … who at the time was on the board of an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch who had been in the sights of the fired prosecutor general.”
So what's worse, using financial aide as a bargaining chip to get dirt on a political opponent, or doing it to impinge on another country's sovereignty for the benefit of your son?

Like I said, this is why I can't muster a schit to give when these revelations about Trump come to light. Am I supposed to care more about this stuff when Trump does it because he's a goofball?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Nothing new here:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

5 pages of transcript released.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote:5 pages of transcript released.
Not a transcript.

Release the fucking complaint to the committees as required by law. :coffee:
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)