The left is sick

Political discussions
JBB
Level3
Level3

The left is sick

Post by JBB »

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... lis-rally/
Left-wing rioters attacked supporters of President Donald Trump leaving a rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday evening — assaulting them in groups, setting fire to pro-Trump hats, and attacking the police.

Riot police stood by as members of Antifa were seen dragging steel fences away from the Target Center. They were filmed by Elijah Schaffer, a correspondent for The Blaze, a conservative news site — who was maced as he filmed
You should know the potty mouthed mayor of Minneapolis ordered no off duty police can wear uniforms to the rally so The police had red tshirts. There were thousands of the red shirts there and they were attacked by the kalm and mainejeff types out on the streets.

Many of the mainejeff type crazies attacking, destroying and hating were paid thugs. Many were indoctrinated by common core schools. Many of them live in front of a tv.

All of it plays a role in creating mainejeff type violent monsters. They were far out numbered by the tens of thousands pouring out of the rally but still chose their victims and attacked in packs just like the ones playing the knock out game.

No Minneapolis is not a nice place it’s dirty and unsafe. Muslims attacked white Christians with hammers a few weeks ago while they were waiting for the light rale. The dog parks are booby-trapped to harm dogs and their owners Gangs of black youth roam downtown after dark robbing and assaulting. It’s no wonder the hell hole is among the 50 most violent cities.

As above so below, just like every other left led city it is a s*it hole of corruption. A little chicago. We no longer visit.
Last edited by JBB on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: The left is sick

Post by 93henfan »

It'll be fun when the shooting starts.

And they don't have guns.

And they're concentrated in small pockets. :coffee:

No wonder they're so adamant about trashing the Constitution and confiscating guns.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

JBB wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... lis-rally/
Left-wing rioters attacked supporters of President Donald Trump leaving a rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday evening — assaulting them in groups, setting fire to pro-Trump hats, and attacking the police.

Riot police stood by as members of Antifa were seen dragging steel fences away from the Target Center. They were filmed by Elijah Schaffer, a correspondent for The Blaze, a conservative news site — who was maced as he filmed
You should know the potty mouthed mayor of Minneapolis ordered no off duty police can wear uniforms to the rally so The police had red tshirts. There were thousands of the red shirts there and they were attacked by the kalm and mainejeff types out on the streets.

Many of the mainejeff type crazies attacking, destroying and hating were paid thugs. Many were indoctrinated by common core schools. Many of them live in front of a tv.

All of it plays a role in creating mainejeff type violent monsters. They were far out numbered by the tens of thousands pouring out of the rally but still chose their victims and attacked in packs just like the ones playing the knock out game.

No Minneapolis is not a nice place it’s dirty and unsafe. Muslims attacked white Christians with hammers a few weeks ago while they were waiting for the light rale. The dog parks are booby-trapped to harm dogs and their owners Gangs of black youth roam downtown after dark robbing and assaulting. It’s no wonder the hell hole is among the 50 most violent cities.

As above so below, just like every other left led city it is a s*it hole of corruption. A little chicago. We no longer visit.
:lol:

Trump has to love being back on the campaign trail. No one can simultaneously rally a bunch of mindless semi-literate pig fuckers and basement dwelling leftist anarchists like the D!

Just look at all the JBB's in the crowd. Comedians wet dream on many levels.

phpBB [video]
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

English. It's not that difficult. :dunce: :dunce:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

JBB must live in a really scary world if he thinks Minneapolis is a terrifying place.

It's probably one of the nicest large cities in America. :lol:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

∞∞∞ wrote:JBB must live in a really scary world if he thinks Minneapolis is a terrifying place.

Pretty much any city with a certain demographic under 20% is going to be nicer than Baltimore, Chicago, St Louis, New Orleans, etc.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

93henfan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:JBB must live in a really scary world if he thinks Minneapolis is a terrifying place.

Pretty much any city with a certain demographic under 20% is going to be nicer than Baltimore, Chicago, St Louis, New Orleans, etc.
DC is mostly black. NYC is at 25%, Boston and Pittsburgh are at 28%.

All are really nice cities.

Chicago is awesome and I'd never lump it with St. Louis or Baltimore (although I personally love Baltimore).
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
93henfan wrote:
DC is mostly black. NYC is at 25% and Boston is at 28%.

Chicago is awesome and I'd never lump it with St. Louis or Baltimore (although I personally love Baltimore).
You clearly never go east of Capital Hill. :lol:

I take the Orange line almost daily, and I carry a knife.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

93henfan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: DC is mostly black. NYC is at 25% and Boston is at 28%.

Yeah, never. :roll:

Look, we all know a specific area east of Capitol Hill (more accurately, east of the Anacostia) isn't great, but you'll be fine in the majority of places in DC no matter the location.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Yeah, never. :roll:

Look, we all know a specific area east of Capitol Hill (more accurately, east of the Anacostia) isn't great, but you'll be fine in the majority of places in DC no matter the location.
I've ridden to pretty much every stop on the Metro. West of Capital Hill is completely different than east. Two whole different worlds that Virginians like to completely ignore. :nod:

Sometimes I slide my ass down a little at Deanwood and Minn Ave just in case a bullet goes through the window.

I never did understand why they changed the name of the basketball team to Wizards. Never once heard a report of a Wizard in DC.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

93henfan wrote: I never did understand why they changed the name of the basketball team to Wizards. Never once heard a report of a Wizard in DC.
Maybe your definition of "Wizard" is not correct?

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CAA Flagship wrote:
93henfan wrote: I never did understand why they changed the name of the basketball team to Wizards. Never once heard a report of a Wizard in DC.
Maybe your definition of "Wizard" is not correct?

Those are NYC plates. DC cabs are red with silver stripe as well.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Minneapolis has it's good areas and areas that I would not travel alone though. Not Chicago/Detroit bad but definitely spots I am not going to be stopping at a traffic light if there is no traffic at night.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Winterborn wrote:

Minneapolis has it's good areas and areas that I would not travel alone though. Not Chicago/Detroit bad but definitely spots I am not going to be stopping at a traffic light if there is no traffic at night.
Isn't that where "Little Mogadishu" is? Wouldn't go there in an armored vehicle.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Pwns wrote:
Winterborn wrote:

Isn't that where "Little Mogadishu" is? Wouldn't go there in an armored vehicle.
Not sure about the armored vehicle, but yes that is the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote:

Yep, every city has good and bad areas some more than others but Minneapolis is one of the nicest larger cities in America.

JBB is xenophobic (and my common core education taught me that word - hah!).
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

You lost me at "potty-mouthed"
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:It'll be fun when the shooting starts.

No wonder they're so adamant about trashing the Constitution and confiscating guns.
:rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

houndawg wrote:
93henfan wrote:It'll be fun when the shooting starts.

:rofl:
Sorry. I should have clarified "the white ones".

And the other ones have terrible marksmanship, what with holding the handguns sideways and such.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote:

:lol:

Trump has to love being back on the campaign trail. No one can simultaneously rally a bunch of mindless semi-literate pig fuckers and basement dwelling leftist anarchists like the D!

Just look at all the JBB's in the crowd. Comedians wet dream on many levels.

phpBB [video]
the material writes itself
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

According to the FBI (I know deep state, fake news, yada, yada, yada), the violent crime rate per 100,000 residents in the Minneapolis Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is 287.7 while the the violent crime rate per 100,000 residents in the Fargo MSA is 270.3. Fargo isn't that far behind Minneapolis when it comes to being "dirty and unsafe."

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... es/table-4
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

UNI88 wrote:According to the FBI (I know deep state, fake news, yada, yada, yada), the violent crime rate per 100,000 residents in the Minneapolis Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is 287.7 while the the violent crime rate per 100,000 residents in the Fargo MSA is 270.3. Fargo isn't that far behind Minneapolis when it comes to being "dirty and unsafe."

Dude, didn't you ever seen Fargo? It's all because the dirty liberal Minneapolians drive out to Fargo to do their dirty work.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote:According to the FBI (I know deep state, fake news, yada, yada, yada), the violent crime rate per 100,000 residents in the Minneapolis Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is 287.7 while the the violent crime rate per 100,000 residents in the Fargo MSA is 270.3. Fargo isn't that far behind Minneapolis when it comes to being "dirty and unsafe."

Yup and I would agree with that based on my conversations with a few law enforcement buddies.

And to your earlier point, good and bad areas in every city. Granted Fargo (and the F-M area over all) is barely what a suburb of the Minneapolis area is over all but outside of a few areas, I wouldn't hesitate to live in either.

Now if we are taking tax rates into account, I will stick to ND. :kisswink:

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Silenoz wrote:

Dude, didn't you ever seen Fargo? It's all because the dirty liberal Minneapolians drive out to Fargo to do their dirty work.
:tothehand: They stop in St. Cloud to conduct business, Fargo is too far of a drive.

Woodchippers can be a hell of a deterrent. :coffee:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote:

Yup and I would agree with that based on my conversations with a few law enforcement buddies.

And to your earlier point, good and bad areas in every city. Granted Fargo (and the F-M area over all) is barely what a suburb of the Minneapolis area is over all but outside of a few areas, I wouldn't hesitate to live in either.

Now if we are taking tax rates into account, I will stick to ND. :kisswink:
:thumb: I grew up in a town of 15,000. We averaged a murder per year. At a per 100,000 residents rate, it was not a safe community either.

If you put a lot of people in close proximity you might have an increase in crime but living in or visiting cities, suburbs, small towns or the country is what you make of it. There is nothing wrong with someone who feels more comfortable in a small town staying there but there's nothing wrong with cities for those that prefer them either.