The left is sick

Political discussions
User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7867
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: The left is sick

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
Why do relationships have to be limited to 1 to 1? Does that mean that a family of 3 or more have a series of 1 to 1 relationships and that there is no familial relationship?

Who cares that 2, 3 or more people want enter into a relationship and what they want to call it? Does it hurt or scare you somehow? Do you want to force them to adhere to your beliefs and values?

Xenophobia isn't a good thing.
You might want to go look up the definition of xenophobia :dunce: :lol:
Xenophobia - fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign.

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53462
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: The left is sick

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote:
css75 wrote:

Forcing/coercing an underling is not a good thing ever. There is such a thing as proper behavior in a workplace, especially if the perp is a Congressional rep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We agree that forcing/coercing an underling is not a good thing.

Why do relationships have to be 1 to 1?
I have zero problems with 2,3,4 people wanting to have a communal “relationship”. In fact, I can think of a few ladies I’d like to add to my “community”, but always get the cold shoulder from the wife for some reason.

But what she did was egregious. Should never have it be a subordinate, Then with the drugs, the naked pics, etc., etc....just dumb.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
css75
Level3
Level3
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

The left is sick

Post by css75 »

Couldn’t get your response to quote UNI.

Personally, I don’t care how much, how many, be they human, animal, or shampoo bottle (had a guy come in one night with that when I worked ER). I just don’t want to hear about it,read about it at all. Their actions are between themselves, people they are involved with and God.

If they are in a position of public trust, and if they are too stupid to not keep it private, they deserve to lose that position of public trust. That applies to both genders and both parties, coercing/forcing someone to play their games should be prosecuted.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17468
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: The left is sick

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: You might want to go look up the definition of xenophobia :dunce: :lol:
Xenophobia - fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign.
So you’re saying a couple of bi sexual chicks in a 3 way relationship with a guy are strange or foreign. Ok.
Xenophobia in the media today is thrown about exclusively by the left in regards to foreigners/immigration
Since we were talking about about a couple of bi sexual chicks or lesbians, the correct term to use would have been homophobia. .

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7867
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: RE: Re: The left is sick

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
Xenophobia - fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign.
So you’re saying a couple of bi sexual chicks in a 3 way relationship with a guy are strange or foreign. Ok.
Xenophobia in the media today is thrown about exclusively by the left in regards to foreigners/immigration
Since we were talking about about a couple of bi sexual chicks or lesbians, the correct term to use would have been homophobia. .
But you're still in the closet so the correct term for you is denial Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17468
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: RE: Re: The left is sick

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: So you’re saying a couple of bi sexual chicks in a 3 way relationship with a guy are strange or foreign. Ok.
Xenophobia in the media today is thrown about exclusively by the left in regards to foreigners/immigration
Since we were talking about about a couple of bi sexual chicks or lesbians, the correct term to use would have been homophobia. .
But you're still in the closet so the correct term for you is denial Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Wrong. :roll:

JBB
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4316
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 pm

Re: The left is sick

Post by JBB »

Here’s a little montage giving us all a look at how the daily common core programming for all useful idiots is carried out at least in part:

*****WARNING: MESSAGE NOT APPROVED FOR COMMON CORE PROGRAMMING*****

https://youtu.be/f1ab6uxg908

This is at least the second version of this video because the common core gatekeepers at youtube don’t like it when useful idiots are provided materials not deemed appropriate by the state.

It’s almost top of the hour! Time for useful idiots to get their daily common core message. :lol:
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

JBB
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4316
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 pm

Re: The left is sick

Post by JBB »

Common core useful idiots are created in the schools. Many survive this degrading of their mental capacities and aren’t hopelessly damaged by their indoctrination. Unfortunately most have not been taught phonics rather common core memorized reading. The result:

THEY CANT READ.

That’s one big reason news papers and magazines are going under even while complying and delivering the daily common core message to the dumbed down masses of useful idiots. :clap: :clap:

:rofl: Never thought of that before but it is obvious now.

Reading is hard. Limit your message to 250 characters. That way it’s all emotion no content. Of course the math is too diffucult to go into here says the common core. :lol:

Ps. Joe Biden was just refused communion because he advocates the murder of children. Hey! That would fit on Twitter, the message center for all useful idiots.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 24971
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ivytalk »

JBB, kindly pack your baggage and return to AGS. We’re tired of your schtick here.
“I’m just dealing with reality.” — JohnStOnge 12/19/19

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53655
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: It’s when 3 people are in a relationship.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why not just say 3 some?
Because that isn’t the same thing. I’ve already explained this. Look up


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53655
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Why not just say 3 some?

Because that would sound immoral, whereas throuple gives it the facade of legitimacy.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
God you’re an idiot. A threesome is just sex. Throuple is a relationship among 3 people.


How is this difficult to understand?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53655
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:
Pwns wrote:
Threesome to me has to do with a way of having sex.

"Throuple" is an actual relationship.
Relationships are 1 to 1

This is 1+1+ a coerced subordinate.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Says who? Relationships can be 3 people.


And I haven’t read anything to say she was coerced. Sounds consensual.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53655
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:
UNI88 wrote:


Why do relationships have to be limited to 1 to 1? Does that mean that a family of 3 or more have a series of 1 to 1 relationships and that there is no familial relationship?



Who cares that 2, 3 or more people want enter into a relationship and what they want to call it? Does it hurt or scare you somehow? Do you want to force them to adhere to your beliefs and values?

Xenophobia isn't a good thing.

Forcing/coercing an underling is not a good thing ever. There is such a thing as proper behavior in a workplace, especially if the perp is a Congressional rep.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed. But I haven’t read anything to say she was forced into it.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53655
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:
UNI88 wrote:


Why do relationships have to be limited to 1 to 1? Does that mean that a family of 3 or more have a series of 1 to 1 relationships and that there is no familial relationship?



Who cares that 2, 3 or more people want enter into a relationship and what they want to call it? Does it hurt or scare you somehow? Do you want to force them to adhere to your beliefs and values?

Xenophobia isn't a good thing.
Why do relationships have to be limited to human-to-human? What about human-to-horse? Or human-to-goat? — Asking for a Friend (in Lake Charles)
It’s the human to gator relationship that is tricky.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53655
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:Couldn’t get your response to quote UNI.

Personally, I don’t care how much, how many, be they human, animal, or shampoo bottle (had a guy come in one night with that when I worked ER). I just don’t want to hear about it,read about it at all. Their actions are between themselves, people they are involved with and God.

If they are in a position of public trust, and if they are too stupid to not keep it private, they deserve to lose that position of public trust. That applies to both genders and both parties, coercing/forcing someone to play their games should be prosecuted.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So you don’t want to see or read anything you find weird or don’t like?

Dude - get off the internet. Destroy your tv and phone. Stay inside. Cancel your newspaper.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 53655
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

JBB wrote:Common core useful idiots are created in the schools. Many survive this degrading of their mental capacities and aren’t hopelessly damaged by their indoctrination. Unfortunately most have not been taught phonics rather common core memorized reading. The result:

THEY CANT READ.

That’s one big reason news papers and magazines are going under even while complying and delivering the daily common core message to the dumbed down masses of useful idiots. :clap: :clap:

:rofl: Never thought of that before but it is obvious now.

Reading is hard. Limit your message to 250 characters. That way it’s all emotion no content. Of course the math is too diffucult to go into here says the common core. :lol:

Ps. Joe Biden was just refused communion because he advocates the murder of children. Hey! That would fit on Twitter, the message center for all useful idiots.
You are the one person we can rally against. Your crap is tiring. Do what Ivy suggested and go back to AGS.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46036
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: The left is sick

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote:
css75 wrote:
Relationships are 1 to 1

This is 1+1+ a coerced subordinate.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Says who? Relationships can be 3 people.


And I haven’t read anything to say she was coerced. Sounds consensual.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. You're playing with fire in the work environment but it's not illegal nor is it immoral.
Image
Image
Image

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36753
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: The left is sick

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Says who? Relationships can be 3 people.


And I haven’t read anything to say she was coerced. Sounds consensual.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. You're playing with fire in the work environment but it's not illegal nor is it immoral.
Sure, it's not illegal. We can get pretty close to black and white on that because of written laws.

Not sure how to determine if immoral or not. Where's the immoral scale to see where it lands?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46036
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: The left is sick

Post by kalm »

CAA Flagship wrote:
kalm wrote:
This. You're playing with fire in the work environment but it's not illegal nor is it immoral.
Sure, it's not illegal. We can get pretty close to black and white on that because of written laws.

Not sure how to determine if immoral or not. Where's the immoral scale to see where it lands?
Consent. Human sexuality is a spectrum. Like other apes many people have urges to get their freak on with multiple partners. Who is anyone to judge? Infidelity is far more amoral than this.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 7867
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: The left is sick

Post by UNI88 »

CAA Flagship wrote:
kalm wrote:
This. You're playing with fire in the work environment but it's not illegal nor is it immoral.
Sure, it's not illegal. We can get pretty close to black and white on that because of written laws.

Not sure how to determine if immoral or not. Where's the immoral scale to see where it lands?
What is and isn't moral is a personal opinion and I'm not a fan of the attempts by religious conservatives or social justice warriors impose their morals on others.

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36753
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: The left is sick

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Sure, it's not illegal. We can get pretty close to black and white on that because of written laws.

Not sure how to determine if immoral or not. Where's the immoral scale to see where it lands?
Consent. Human sexuality is a spectrum. Like other apes many people have urges to get their freak on with multiple partners. Who is anyone to judge? Infidelity is far more amoral than this.
Exactly. It's a sliding scale depending on who is doing the scoring.

Now, why did you say "Who is anyone to judge?", yet you judged? :kisswink:

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36753
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: The left is sick

Post by CAA Flagship »

UNI88 wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Sure, it's not illegal. We can get pretty close to black and white on that because of written laws.

Not sure how to determine if immoral or not. Where's the immoral scale to see where it lands?
What is and isn't moral is a personal opinion and I'm not a fan of the attempts by religious conservatives or social justice warriors impose their morals on others.
Agree. Nor should anyone say it's not immoral. :kisswink:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46036
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: The left is sick

Post by kalm »

CAA Flagship wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
What is and isn't moral is a personal opinion and I'm not a fan of the attempts by religious conservatives or social justice warriors impose their morals on others.
Agree. Nor should anyone say it's not immoral. :kisswink:
It's not immoral if it's consensual and doesn't harm anyone else. :coffee:
Image
Image
Image

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46036
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: The left is sick

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Sure, it's not illegal. We can get pretty close to black and white on that because of written laws.

Not sure how to determine if immoral or not. Where's the immoral scale to see where it lands?
What is and isn't moral is a personal opinion and I'm not a fan of the attempts by religious conservatives or social justice warriors impose their morals on others.
Morality is indeed personal. I'm looking at it from a cultural perspective. Totally agree with your second comment.
Image
Image
Image

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 36753
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: The left is sick

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Agree. Nor should anyone say it's not immoral. :kisswink:
It's not immoral if it's consensual and doesn't harm anyone else. :coffee:
So that's where you are drawing the line? Fine. But it is really irrelevant in this case. The only two things that matter are whether it was consensual and whether it was ethical. Morality is as important as whether she wore socks or not.

Post Reply