Pwns wrote:I can't believe people are still using this test after at least a decade. There's so many problems with it.
1. The question about whether businesses should be punished for misleading people? Does anyone from libertarians all the way down to socialists think false advertising and fraud by businesses is all right?
2. Who really wants the government to make certain sex acts illegal? I don't think even most evangelicals want to do that today.
3. And there's a question about astrology (LoL)
4. For the question about what's good for US corporations is good for US as a whole, we can disagree on what taxes and regulations corporations should have on them but no one except the fringe of the fringe of the left could really question that it's not good for the average American if corporations don't prosper and compete internationally.
Questions like these are probably why JSO can be listed as an economic centrist.
all you need to do to create a test today is ask 10 questions
2 about taxes
2 about abortion
2 about gun laws
2 about healthcare
2 about over seas involvement
1 Replace all income and property tax with national sales tax.
2. Abortion illegal except when mothers life endangered
3. All guns legal, remember purpose of 2nd amendment, hunting is not reason.
4. Insurance can cross state lines, max on lawsuit amounts, coverage for pre existing conditions, no coverage for sex change.
5. Support only countries who back our positions. Get out of UN.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk