2024 Election

Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17965
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2024 Election

Post by houndawg »

Winterborn wrote:
Col Hogan wrote:I’m hoping for Nikki Haley...

Dan Crenshaw or Condi Rice would be nice...

:coffee:
I was impressed with Nikki when she was the U.S. ambassador to the UN and also wouldn't mind seeing her make a run for President.
She might be the first one whose career doesn't wither from the taint of Trump
Subvert the dominant paradigm
Bobcat
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:05 am
I am a fan of: NDSU

Re: 2024 Election

Post by Bobcat »

I can't wait to impeach the next Democrat president!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 48357
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: 2024 Election

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote:
Winterborn wrote:
I was impressed with Nikki when she was the U.S. ambassador to the UN and also wouldn't mind seeing her make a run for President.
She might be the first one whose career doesn't wither from the taint of Trump
Gross!
Image
Image
Image
JBB
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4312
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 pm

Re: 2024 Election

Post by JBB »

mainejeff2 wrote:
Col Hogan wrote:I’m hoping for Nikki Haley...

Dan Crenshaw or Condi Rice would be nice...

:coffee:
These people are dinosaurs in the modern day Republican Party. :nod: RHINOS will never make it through the primaries now. The GOP is full on fanatical hybrid "religious"/nationalist CULT. :thumb:

:coffee:
Now there is a real smart talker. College level response. :thumb:

Along those lines here is some real news to bolster that exciting college level expression of Jeff’s. This kid is no fanatical (I’ll use the Latin) what-ev-er...
Six-Year-Old Saying, 'Why Don't We Just Give Everything Away For Free?' Surges To Top Of Democratic Polls
Image
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17965
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2024 Election

Post by houndawg »

JBB wrote:
mainejeff2 wrote:
These people are dinosaurs in the modern day Republican Party. :nod: RHINOS will never make it through the primaries now. The GOP is full on fanatical hybrid "religious"/nationalist CULT. :thumb:

:coffee:
Now there is a real smart talker. College level response. :thumb:

Along those lines here is some real news to bolster that exciting college level expression of Jeff’s. This kid is no fanatical (I’ll use the Latin) what-ev-er...
Six-Year-Old Saying, 'Why Don't We Just Give Everything Away For Free?' Surges To Top Of Democratic Polls
Image
Says the preacher who posts pics of himself taking it up the ass.

Reverend Poop Chute rides again.
Subvert the dominant paradigm
Post Reply